What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

I will always comment on the effort of the small family business organisation because I have comes across many of them whi treat their staffs more better than the big companies because they have alot of staffs to deal with under them.
Both the big and small companies either family or not treated their workers very good, politely and also bad. most time the treatment of workers depends on the attitude of the workers and the management as well.

Last edited:
The employer who wants the best for his company must see it fit that his employee should be his greatest concern because the employee are the engine room that produces the product .

From what is happening in my country, it is obvious that the government organisations are usually the ones that treat their employees are better than how the private organisations are doing.

Actually I dont think companies are responsible for the treatment of their employees either bad or good or small or big companies but it management and policy are responsible for such act.

From what is happening in my country, it is obvious that the government organisations are usually the ones that treat their employees are better than how the private organisations are doing.
The reason why the governmental organisations are treating their employees better is that the boss believes that cooperation is the most needed aspect in the work settings

@Syldan, what are you talking I think the management also made up a company,so talkng about the welfare of workers its the firm that wil establised the roles and pass it over to the management then the due process wil be follow, so as per this I think that workers wellfare need to be handle at first for the smoth of working atmosphere

All the companies that their employees better and also treat them bad depending on the management and policies. In some locations the private treat their employees more better and other locations the public treated employees better.

So many company dont care about their workers welfare,they treat their workers as if they are not working for them this happen in eastern region of my country its result in strike and roit,but some private firm are doing better with their employee

I have observed at large and successful businesses are usually much more careful about how they treat their employees. This is because they will not want to promote any kind of negative meaning to the general public.

The company that treat their employees very well is the company that know the importance of the employees, because when you know the important of the employee in the company you will treat them well.

Smaller companies and family-owned ones on average treat customers and employees better. There is more of a community aspect and people look out for each other. You will not find that at places like Walmart or Amazon.

Smaller business organisation have the time to check on their workers to know what they are going through , they takes care of their workers because their workers are the backbone of the company

I think smaller companies are very good at treating their employees more better compared to that of big companies because sometimes most of the employees found in the small companies are almost close relative or family friends.

I think smaller companies are very good at treating their employees more better compared to that of big companies because sometimes most of the employees found in the small companies are almost close relative or family friends.
The small developing company aiming high at becoming a big comoany in future are the company that normally treats their employee better so that they will be dedicated to work.

Actually most of the small companies not only aiming to become bigger companies in the future to make them motivate their employees but most of the employees in small business companies are more of like families, friends and relatives so they tend to treat their families with more respect and consideration.

The company that treats its employees better are definitely the companies that pays better. Not only paying better but offering a good working condition for the employees. This will make the employees do better.

Actually sometimes the treatment of employees by a company, depends on the behaviour of the employees to the company. some of the employees are very arrogant and do not needed to be treated with sympathy.

I have observed that the big technology companies are the ones that are usually very scared of losing their customers and I thought they are going to do whatever it is to keep their employees.

Actually the treatment of employees by a company, depends on the management strategy and policies or relationships of the management with their employees both big and small companies treat their employees either better or bad.

Actually the treatment of employees by a company, depends on the management strategy and policies or relationships of the management with their employees both big and small companies treat their employees either better or bad.
The management of the company should be able to treat their employee better because they are the force to reckon with , they are the people working for the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back