What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

Which type of company do you think treats their staff better - small family companies or big international ones?
I think famous and international companies treat the employees well, that is why they became big companies, having good behavior with employees will encourage them for the job.

You might be thinking small family will treat you better but most time people hide under family things to treat you really bad and you won't even be able to complain. I just prefer a big international company

First of all a company should be able to treat her customer in the best possible way be it small or big. I believe big companies tends to treat customer better, I mean they have a reputation to uphold
Well the company that know the value of their employees will treat they good, because is not matter of small company or big company, because every companies need to treat their employees well

Most of the big international companies treat their staff well. I have worked under any of them, but I have people who are working with them. They usually tell stories of how the international companies treat them and pay them bonus time to time.

I think it depends on the manager. Whether Is a big company or a small one, they can treat their employees better depending on the management

Most business organisation as I understand do treat their employees better. Most business who are not doing so indicate that the management of the business do not know how business should be properly organise.

There are no company that has the single virtue to stand out to be the only outfit to give prefrence to its workers,it all depends on the management team of the organisation and their management style.
One of the things that we gat to nderstand is that there is not organisation that actually have that traits of always giving its workers very good prefrencial treatment,it all boils down to the management and its leadership style.

Last edited:
I think it depends on the manager. Whether Is a big company or a small one, they can treat their employees better depending on the management
Most of the time , the employee treatment depend on the manager's bevause he or she is in the position of telling the owner of the business about the well being of the workers .

Standard company can treat their employees perfectly but at the same time it is not a guarantee that every standard business organisation do treat their employees well. But most of them will do.

company that knows the value of good employees takes good care of them, employees are also part of the things that aids in the development of a company , that's when you have a good employee .

Which type of company do you think treats their staff better - small family companies or big international ones?
The local small businesses care for their employees more favorably than larger worldwide corporations because these small organizations are more welfare-centered due to the tight-knit group formed and a more personal relationship between colleagues

There are many simple ways to persuade customers to purchase your goods. You can persuade them by making offers, acting modestly, making concessions on your purchase, and providing them with nice, high-quality goods.

To the best of my knowledge, I can say that large corporations and businesses with sound management practices, such as those in the oil and gas sector, treat their employees properly. These businesses frequently give their employees breaks before closing time and provide them with meals during breaks.

When the owner of the company knows that his employees are the foundation and the source of his income , when he have a guilty conscience and a human feelings , such boss or managers normally tends to treat employees better .

When the owner of the company knows that his employees are the foundation and the source of his income , when he have a guilty conscience and a human feelings , such boss or managers normally tends to treat employees better .
Most prestigious business organisation are able to understand this that is why many people are interested to work for such organisation. They are ready to gives Their employees the best as long a they are willing to exercise Their skills.

big international companies treat their staffs well, they have all the right structures put in place to ensure that their staffs are motivated to do their job to the best of their ability and in turn, generate great profit for the organization

Big companies have grown over time and usually have more to lose if they treat their employees badly. They also have human resources department that ensures staff are treated properly.
First of all a company should be able to treat her customer in the best possible way be it small or big. I believe big companies tends to treat customer better, I mean they have a reputation to uphold

Businesses that put a high priority on employee satisfaction, offer competitive pay and benefits, uphold a positive corporate culture, and spend money on employee development generally treat their staff well. Also, businesses should make an effort to foster a positive work environment, offer meaningful tasks, and promote employee involvement in decision-making.

Big companies have grown over time and usually have more to lose if they treat their employees badly. They also have human resources department that ensures staff are treated properly.

It is not all big companies that actually take very good care of their workers because there is a case that was brought against activision-blizzard about how they don't take care of their workers and even abused some of their female workers as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back