What's new

Does you company offer free fuel to employees?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Offering free fuel is one of the most important things many businesses do. Fuel allowances are quite important kind of allowances. This can save money and this may also help employees when it comes to transportation. So, does your company offer that?

Unfortunately my business of poultry and fish farming haven't gotten to the stage where I would be in the position of offering free fuel to all of my employees. Even the company where I am working for doesn't even offer this kind of services to their employees. This is because it is something that is going to increase the expenses and running cost of the business.

I don't have a business that requires someone to drive to it. And even if I did I don't think I'd give credit for gas money to my workers. If I ran a rich company, sure I'd consider it, but I just do freelance work and run my own sites.

What I would simply do if I were very rich and have a very big company would be to provide transportation services to all of my employees but not having to pay them individually on fuel credit which they are going to used to fuel their car driving to work. It's a too much ask on any kind of business as far as I'm concerned.

Offering free fuel is one of the most important things many businesses do. Fuel allowances are quite important kind of allowances. This can save money and this may also help employees when it comes to transportation. So, does your company offer that?
Microfinance Bank & other business dealer which provides free fuel to its employees because they have to go to far flung areas to work, hence they provide fuel to them so that they can do their work in a better way.

There is a rising cost of fuel at the moment where I stay. I mean individuals and firms alike are finding it difficult to operate under the current economic situation. So, it has made a lot of firms to be stingy with some allowances and unless it is a government establishment, it is going to be difficult to see a company that will offer petroleum allowances.

I once worked as a manager for a store for over a year and I was paid 20 liters of petrol for my motorbike. A lot of companies in my home country offer fuel for their staff.

I once worked as a manager for a store for over a year and I was paid 20 liters of petrol for my motorbike. A lot of companies in my home country offer fuel for their staff.

This is a good gesture. One of the ways firms can help staff members mitigate against the impact of inflation. I guess most of the workers won't mind giving their all to companies that help them with fuel allowance.

If your work place is far away, you will end up spending a lot of money on traveling to and fro. The company ether needs to pay a good salary that also covers traveling cost or provide additional travel allowances. Most of the big and medium size businesses offer fuel to their employees in my home country.

What I would simply do if I were very rich and have a very big company would be to provide transportation services to all of my employees but not having to pay them individually on fuel credit which they are going to used to fuel their car driving to work. It's a too much ask on any kind of business as far as I'm concerned.

There are some companies that may offer free fuel. However, the amount of free fuel they offer may sound like a really big joke to many people because they are not being offered a huge amount of fuel. However, many governmental employees in my country get a lots of free fuel.

There are some companies that may offer free fuel. However, the amount of free fuel they offer may sound like a really big joke to many people because they are not being offered a huge amount of fuel. However, many governmental employees in my country get a lots of free fuel.

To the best of my knowledge, I don't think it is something realistic for businesses to offer this kind of services to their employees. It will bring a lot of expenses that the business will find it very difficult to pay for and still have profit from their business transaction.

To the best of my knowledge, I don't think it is something realistic for businesses to offer this kind of services to their employees. It will bring a lot of expenses that the business will find it very difficult to pay for and still have profit from their business transaction.

Some companies offer free fuel. However, they also tend to deduct certain amount of money from the salaries of employees for that and i think that this is quite unfair. They could offer a certain amount of money to compensate their employees when it comes to offering free fuel.

Some companies offer free fuel. However, they also tend to deduct certain amount of money from the salaries of employees for that and i think that this is quite unfair. They could offer a certain amount of money to compensate their employees when it comes to offering free fuel.

Personally, I believe that it is a total waste of time doing this in a business when you know that you are still going to be deducting that from the salary of your employee and you're not even going to consider giving them discount on that fuel. As an employer, I don't think I will even agree to that kind of a thing.

No, my company doesn't offer free fuel to employees. While we provide various benefits, covering personal expenses like fuel isn't currently part of our employee benefits package. We focus on other perks to support our team's well-being and job satisfaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back