What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

Well, i think it is hard to determine which one treats their staffs better, because there isn't a standard on this things. I would think the smaller ones maybe, but the question is do they have the resources?

First of all a company should be able to treat her customer in the best possible way be it small or big. I believe big companies tends to treat customer better, I mean they have a reputation to uphold
Companies that treats their employees better are very few in numbers , but what most of them fails to know is that treating their employee with kindness and respect will make them work harder.

Well, i think it is hard to determine which one treats their staffs better, because there isn't a standard on this things. I would think the smaller ones maybe, but the question is do they have the resources?
A very good question. It depends on those in charge and their mindset, there are some business owners or managers who all they care about is just results, they don't look into all the workers had to suffer to get it be it a big or small company, while there are some who are very considerate but do not have much resources to do much.

First of all a company should be able to treat her customer in the best possible way be it small or big. I believe big companies tends to treat customer better, I mean they have a reputation to uphold

Companies that treats their employees better are very few in numbers , but what most of them fails to know is that treating their employee with kindness and respect will make them work harder.
But come to look at it this way, always being at employees neck and close observation seems to yield more better results, don't you think so? I believe this is what most managers feels like

This is very true. Large organizations tend to treat their employees better than smaller organizations. This is because they have the resources and also a prestige and reputation to live up to.

I think size does not matter when it comes to workers treatment. it is those who are the leadership of the business will determine how the workers are going to be treated. If company is big and those who are the leadership position are bad, the workers are not going to be treated very well.

If you take the time to think about it, the traditional relationship or view of employer/employee seems very binary. As soon as you use those terms, a power dynamic appears, where one person has control over the other. Yet, is that really the way it is in modern workplaces? At the end of the day, aren’t we all just people?

Thinking people first means seeing them as individuals and for who they really are. Understanding what motivates them, why they come to work every day, what they want to contribute to the company... And more importantly start asking yourself how you can help them achieve that?

Both family business and big corporation have what it takes to treat the workers right. But this depend largely on the poeple who at the helms of operation and affairs in the company. If they are passionate for people they will treat the workers right.

Big international companies seem to treat their employees better than family-owned ones. For one, international companies are usually managed by professional managers and have more or less a stable organizational structure. Their relationships as well as the responsibility, benefits, rights, and privileges of employees are governed by company policies and company rules and regulations. Family-owned businesses usually start as a small concern with a basic structure. The owners have direct interaction with their employees as they themselves often function as managers. As owners, they have personal stakes in the business and are more likely to manage the business for their own interests. Since most owner-managers do not have professional training in management, they may not be in the position to handle the challenges of managing their human resource.​

In terms of monetary aspects an international company will pay more than a family company, so the international company will treat bit employee more financially than a family company.

I don't think there are particular companies that treat employees better but there are good managers instead that have their employees at heart.
You can actually know about the company that cares for their workers very well by being a part of their team because from the experience am getting from where I work I believe that they are doing their best.

Well it depends on who is in charge though, I have seen big companies who do not even reason their staffs, they are so strict and over work their staffs and I have seen other big companies who treat them like VIPS
To some extent I believe that small companies that are growing tend to treat their workers very well more than those companies that have become very popular and at the apex of the industry.

To some extent I believe that small companies that are growing tend to treat their workers very well more than those companies that have become very popular and at the apex of the industry.
Well I might be wrong but I guess the reason why it is so it based on the fact that as the business is still growing they are in need of capable hands unlike does other companies that they do not need to find workers but workers are the ones trying to get in.

I don’t think there are particular companies that are meant for treating customers better. Every company has a mission and their mission are always to get profit. This usually happens in the way they treat their customers.

Well it depends on who is in charge though, I have seen big companies who do not even reason their staffs, they are so strict and over work their staffs and I have seen other big companies who treat them like VIPS
You actually have a good point because it is the head of the company's that determines how they treat their employees which goes a very long way in making the company appear good or bad.

You actually have a good point because it is the head of the company's that determines how they treat their employees which goes a very long way in making the company appear good or bad.
That's right, we just have to pray we do not find ourselves in such a working environment where we would be treated anyhow, cause most times you can't really tell how the boss is until you have joined.

In my work experience, I would say that big multi national companies are better organizations to work with maybe because they have a foreign orientation and so give more attention to employee welfare and motivation which make a better workplace.

I don't think there are particular companies that treat employees better but there are good managers instead that have their employees at heart.
I believe that most companies that are into illegal businesses try as much as they can to keep their employees very well because they know that their secret need to stay hidden.

Most of the big businesses have a good staff welfare programs in place. Some have a good healt insurance scheme for the staff members and their families. All expenses is on the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back