What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
Which type of company do you think treats their staff better - small family companies or big international ones?

Well companies that knows the worth of its staffs be it small family or big organisation as long as you know the worth of your staff hou treat them best unlike the those that don't

First of all a company should be able to treat her customer in the best possible way be it small or big. I believe big companies tends to treat customer better, I mean they have a reputation to uphold

I think it is a big organization company that treat customer better because as he said they have a reputation to secure

Well it depends on who is in charge though, I have seen big companies who do not even reason their staffs, they are so strict and over work their staffs and I have seen other big companies who treat them like VIPS

At Impraise, we believe that employees are people too. In fact, we don’t want to use the term employee anymore. Why? Because we believe that referring to people as just “employees” is too simple.

I don't think there are particular companies that treat employees better but there are good managers instead that have their employees at heart.

Which type of company do you think treats their staff better - small family companies or big international ones?

Small family companies are more likely to treat their employees in a much better way. International companies might also be able to do that. However, international companies have a strict policies and they usually only offer allowances to people who hold higher positions in the company.

List of the small-scale business don't have enough fund and this prevent them from treating their workers very well. Most of the multinational companies in my country pay and take care of the workers very well.

Small family businesses treat their staff better than big international companies simply because the smaller the number the better they are able to treat their stuff being that they have a personal relationship with the stuff and they will be better be able to know the challenges of those stuff and help out in any possible way they can.

Small family businesses treat their staff better than big international companies simply because the smaller the number the better they are able to treat their stuff being that they have a personal relationship with the stuff and they will be better be able to know the challenges of those stuff and help out in any possible way they can.

I think family businesses are able to treat their employees in a much better way because they are a small-scale business. On the other hand international companies have their own policies and they would never violate their own policies for their employees.

I think what mostly determines if a company will be treating his employees very well is the management of the business or the company that has the mentality of those that are managing the business is what the time is in the staff and employees would be treated well or not.

It depends on the management, not necessarily the size of the business, though such occurance is attributed mostly with small scale business. Some small scale businesses treats their workers unfairly by owning them their salaries due to inability to meet up.

a company that knows the value of good employees takes good care of them, employees are also part of the things that aids in the development of a company , that's when you have a good employee .

There is no specifics answer to this type of question. A big company that knows the value of human beings will definitely treat their staffs very well just as a small family company will.

I do not think it depends on whether a company is big or small.Any kind of comapany can treat their employees well depending on management

You can't really say know which company treats the employees better between the small businesses and the big ones. It all depends on the owners of the business. Some small businesses treats their staffs well far better than the conglomerate. It all depends on how effective is the human resources department of the company.

I think this varies from company to company. There are examples of both companies who treat their employees best. I think the denominator for them all is doing things like giving employees breaks, giving them bonuses and appreciating them through gifts. That is how you treat an employee well.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back