What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

Actually at my country, I do know that much companies try there best to treat there employees well by either providing them with accommodation and allowance.
A well-established business organization or company will likely treat and take care of it's employees as much as it can. They are always concerned about the welfare of staff and they also pay them well.

A well-established business organization or company will likely treat and take care of it's employees as much as it can. They are always concerned about the welfare of staff and they also pay them well.
Some established companies and businesses do not even prioritize taking care of their workers properly. It is better for people to make a lot of research before they accept a job in any business organisation.

Some established companies and businesses do not even prioritize taking care of their workers properly. It is better for people to make a lot of research before they accept a job in any business organisation.
Job seekers should always endeavor to assess the potential job offers they have before picking it. However, the sad reality is that the lack of jobs have made people to settle for jobs with unfavourable conditions.

Employees, most especially the companies own has more advantage in term of taking care and giving them comfortability not like other works that doesn't relate with company.

Job seekers should always endeavor to assess the potential job offers they have before picking it. However, the sad reality is that the lack of jobs have made people to settle for jobs with unfavourable conditions.
In countries where there is job scarcity, people can easily settle for any kind of job they come across. If you know your value you will definitely not be able to settle in any kind of job you come across.

In countries where there is job scarcity, people can easily settle for any kind of job they come across. If you know your value you will definitely not be able to settle in any kind of job you come across.
I understand your point. But you can get to the point where you just have to settle for anything available despite the outstanding qualifications, certificates and skills that you have

I understand your point. But you can get to the point where you just have to settle for anything available despite the outstanding qualifications, certificates and skills that you have
Now that the internet space has given many people the opportunity to make money sitting at the comfort of their homes you don't need to settle for anything as long as you have the skills. Instead of settling for a job that pays very little amount of money for your time it is better you take out your time and learn something like Amazon Kindle publishing, affiliate marketing and a lot of others to make money.

Now that the internet space has given many people the opportunity to make money sitting at the comfort of their homes you don't need to settle for anything as long as you have the skills. Instead of settling for a job that pays very little amount of money for your time it is better you take out your time and learn something like Amazon Kindle publishing, affiliate marketing and a lot of others to make money.
This is very true. You can publish books on online platforms like Amazon and you will earn from it. You can also pick up a skill in copyrighting which is also lucrative.

This is very true. You can publish books on online platforms like Amazon and you will earn from it. You can also pick up a skill in copyrighting which is also lucrative.
Amazon Kindle publishing is the business venture I am very much interested on now. I have learnt a lot of things about it. There are people making thousands of Dollars every month on the business venture.

Amazon Kindle publishing is the business venture I am very much interested on now. I have learnt a lot of things about it. There are people making thousands of Dollars every month on the business venture.
How can one start earning on this site? Are there necessary skills you would have to acquire before you can start working and earning on Amazon?

How can one start earning on this site? Are there necessary skills you would have to acquire before you can start working and earning on Amazon?
If you can write ebooks that would attract people, then you can make money. they will help you publish the eBook and if you make any sale they will take 30% of the money and give you 70%. I know a lot of people who are into it and they are making good money monthly.

Then company that is aiming to keep making money in the future must be responsible for its employees well being and must keep taking good care of them as a good positive motivation towards work,

The company that treat it employee better is definitely the one that would normally look into the staffs welfarism and this is very important when it comes to insuring the welfare of the staffs.

It depends on the type of business organisation , normally any business organisation can treat their employees perfectly , it depends on the aims and the main responsibility the company is willing to take in favours of employees.

The company that treat it employee better is definitely the one that would normally look into the staffs welfarism and this is very important when it comes to insuring the welfare of the staffs.
Taking the welfare of the staffs and workers into consideration by taking care of their need most especially making them work in a good working environment always have positive effect on the business.

It depends on the type of business organisation , normally any business organisation can treat their employees perfectly , it depends on the aims and the main responsibility the company is willing to take in favours of employees.
Definitely, there is no special business that treats people in a special way. It depends on the business organisation and the kind of leadership they have.

Definitely, there is no special business that treats people in a special way. It depends on the business organisation and the kind of leadership they have.
Yes , I have seen so many employers treating their employees badly, No matter What May happen I do not think this is the best way to handle an employee who is not able to abide by the rules and regulation of the organisation. There's should be some sort of little punishment if you feel that an employee has broken the rules. Not to brings hatred and anger on employees who is working for you.

Yes , I have seen so many employers treating their employees badly, No matter What May happen I do not think this is the best way to handle an employee who is not able to abide by the rules and regulation of the organisation. There's should be some sort of little punishment if you feel that an employee has broken the rules. Not to brings hatred and anger on employees who is working for you.
Bringing hatred and anger in your business does not really make sense because it will not enhance productivity. if you feel that an employee has broken your rules it is even better for you to fire them instead of hating on them.

I think it is a big organization company that treat customer better because as he said they have a reputation to secure
I have never see any company that treats their workers they only you is when you work to their satisfaction, without being hard working in that company them will not like you, because all they is for you to work very hard.

Normally every companies are supposed to treat their employees better because employees are those that directly help the business progress and satisfy the needs of the client.. I don't know why some companies will choose not to do so

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back