What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

Bringing hatred and anger in your business does not really make sense because it will not enhance productivity. if you feel that an employee has broken your rules it is even better for you to fire them instead of hating on them.
Lolz, probably a lot of business owners may be naive and they may not be able to handle some situation like this , they don't know the best approach. If they handle situation like this badly it will still affect their business negatively.

Lolz, probably a lot of business owners may be naive and they may not be able to handle some situation like this , they don't know the best approach. If they handle situation like this badly it will still affect their business negatively.
one of the best ways of handling such a situation is promoting professionalism around the business. you need to make it clear to your workers that your business is not a place where personal grudges are being held.

one of the best ways of handling such a situation is promoting professionalism around the business. you need to make it clear to your workers that your business is not a place where personal grudges are being held.
Not only about making it clear , it should also be shown in you . There should be some sort of official discipline for people who tries to break the rules of a business organisation. A lot of people can seek how to manage a business nowadays through Business conferences sha

Last edited:
Its very true some firm treat their workers fairly than others,because from what I see you need to consider a financial background of any firm so for firm that is foundational well established they can compensate their workers more than any other company

Not only about making it clear , it should also be shown in you . There should be some sort of official discipline for people who tries to break the rules of a business organisation. A lot of people ask me how to manage a business nowadays through Business conferences sha
Having a disciplinary panel in a business organisation is very important because it helps to promote professionalism and the decorum in a business environment. of course it should be made clearly known to everyone.

Having a disciplinary panel in a business organisation is very important because it helps to promote professionalism and the decorum in a business environment. of course it should be made clearly known to everyone.
I believe most multinational companies have this. Companies or organizations that have HR departments are likely to entertain complaints arising from the workplace, so they have better welfare for their staff.

I believe most multinational companies have this. Companies or organizations that have HR departments are likely to entertain complaints arising from the workplace, so they have better welfare for their staff.
Probably, a lot of big business ventures have this kind of things in which they use to resolve any kind of conflict that may arise in the workplace. Little business is also need to have it because it will help a lot.

Not all business owners will understand this. . Sometimes it is just better for us to forget about establishing a business but learning how business should be handled professionally should be our top priority

Not all business owners will understand this. . Sometimes it is just better for us to forget about establishing a business but learning how business should be handled professionally should be our top priority
if you are learning about how to handle a business properly you should also bear in mind that you will venture into a business someday. It is better for you to take out some time to learn how businesses works before establishing your own.

if you are learning about how to handle a business properly you should also bear in mind that you will venture into a business someday. It is better for you to take out some time to learn how businesses works before establishing your own.
people might just believe it is something they just have to buy things at a cheaper rate and sell it at a higher rate or maybe to process a raw materials and turn it into a finished product and later sell it for people. What I have come to understand is that without proper management, all these things will not be possible.

people might just believe it is something they just have to buy things at a cheaper rate and sell it at a higher rate or maybe to process a raw materials and turn it into a finished product and later sell it for people. What I have come to understand is that without proper management, all these things will not be possible.
Definitely, business is all about buying and selling because there are a lot of other things involved in order to be successful. There are management qualities you need to possess in order for you to succeed.

Probably, a lot of big business ventures have this kind of things in which they use to resolve any kind of conflict that may arise in the workplace. Little business is also need to have it because it will help a lot.
There is also another important point to note. Most organizations are only answerable to the owners and the HR wouldn't want to implicate their bosses who are involved in these cases.

Any production company will treat his or her staff well cause the workforce is needed to sustain the growth and productive rate of such company. The employers gives incentive and other benefits to employees in other to make them happy.

There is also another important point to note. Most organizations are only answerable to the owners and the HR wouldn't want to implicate their bosses who are involved in these cases.
In such a case they should also look for a way to resolve any crisis within a business environment. I think there should be an independent department in a business venture responsible for issues like this.

Well in my country I only know few popular and standard companies with there treatment to there employees and this company are NNPC companies, the do try to provide a comfort zone for there workers and also Jelius Beger company too.

Actually both the small family business and that of international organisations can treat employees bad and good. it all depends on the management skills and the level of team work in the organisation.

It with a lot of experience is that I have been able to measure out, I think big businesses who are earning high-revenue usually tend to treat your employees better because they will not want anything that will dent their image and give their competition and advantage.
You definitelly have a point here,because they have the size and have been in the sector for long,and then it will be one of their strategies for them to be able to keep some of their best hands by way of incentives.

Treating a staffs well really depend on the business owner and manager. Some big companies are treating their staff well. Also some small family companies are treating their staffs well. It's not about whether the business is big or small. It all depends on business owner and manager. Some business owner and manager only cares about profit, nothing concern them with staff well being.

Well you could argue that some big companies do right by their workers, and same for small businesses. I think the majority of the time, small businesses are better to their employees, while bigger companies not as much. But I think it all depends on the company, big or small, if they are good to their employees, that's all that really matters.

Actually both the small family business and that of international organisations can treat employees bad and good. it all depends on the management skills and the level of team work in the organisation.
It depends on the type of company you are working for at the moment , some companies policy normally have their workers on mind and treats them better while some always treat their workers like slaves .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back