What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

I really don't want to take any risks if site is only paying with PayPal account I simply quit the website instead of staying using fraudulent methods to get earning because this will not resist as well you will get paypal limited anytime with big balance you spend months to collect.

PayPal does not allow my country to receive funds either but can only send funds. But i still operate one. I only go for online paying platforms that allows cryptocurrencies for withdrawal. It's easier that way for me

There are so many other options you can go for such as payeer, skrill and the likes. Like in my country paypal is not accepted but we have access to skrill and the likes.

Few months or a year back this would have been a very difficult situation to handle but now most of the websites have different ways to pay so we can choose the one suitable for us and in case a website is only paying PayPal payments then we need to trust someone who can receive payment on our behalf and we can get from them in a way suitable for us.

Since almost all the websites on the internet pay only through paypal payment system, there is almost no chance you can earn income online if you live in a country where there is no support for Paypal. I do not think that it is right for you to create a Paypal account and use it if it is not available in your country because this is not lawful, according to the terms and conditions of Paypal.

I do not like or want to have anything or sites that uses only PayPal as their means of payments. Paypal is not available in my country though some people still have there way around it which I am not ready to stress myself to achieve.

Simple if paypal is not available in the region where you are then use another payment processor because PayPal can't be the only available option, like making transaction through crypto has been an alternative

Since PayPal isn't available to everyone online is very simple that Cryptocurrency have filled such void well. If other earning sites will add crypto payment it will help increase their fanbase and make it worthwhile to be around their site.

Paypal is not the only payment platform, even bizdustry has another option which is crypto and is very easy to use to withdraw crypto currency.

I have a Paypal account, but it is not allowed in my country. In this case, I pass my Paypal earnings to Airtm, which is worldwide, and from there I pass the money to any bank in my country in my local currency, without any inconvenience, it also uses cryptocurrencies.

Over here in my country Nigeria 🇳🇬, PayPal services aren't available but some people have always found way to find a functioning PayPal for their business services.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
Well I'm glad that most sites that uses PayPal also accept crypto currency ...that's why I'm able to earn cause my country also do not allow it ...so I find it easier using crypto currency....you can use trust wallet,metamask etc to receive your coins

I do not use Paypal for anything. In my country PayPal is not working and some people have their ways around it but mist of them ended up losing their funds when their accounts were either limited or banned.

Over here in my country Nigeria 🇳🇬, PayPal services aren't available but some people have always found way to find a functioning PayPal for their business services.
That's right, I even read in a thread, I don't remember in which topic, where they are already accepting Paypal in Nigeria. In my country there are many of your countrymen who use Airtm to transfer money to their relatives in Nigeria.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
You create an account based on the country where PayPal is acceptable even though you are living in country where its not acceptable, how were you able to change your IP address.

That's right, I even read in a thread, I don't remember in which topic, where they are already accepting Paypal in Nigeria. In my country there are many of your countrymen who use Airtm to transfer money to their relatives in Nigeria.

Exactly, it's what have been going on in my country right now and a lot of people actually taking the opportunity to set up and have their own PayPal account but I'm not really bothered about it because I believe that I'm covered with cryptocurrency transaction.

I really don't want to take any risks if site is only paying with PayPal account I simply quit the website instead of staying using fraudulent methods to get earning because this will not resist as well you will get paypal limited anytime with big balance you spend months to collect.
That's just the simple truths about PayPal in my country , we can only use PayPal as a payment to other countries and within but we cannot use PayPal as a means of getting payment from other country.

That's just the simple truths about PayPal in my country , we can only use PayPal as a payment to other countries and within but we cannot use PayPal as a means of getting payment from other country.

Seriously this actually sucks for a lot of people who wants to use PayPal for business transaction to receive and send money, when you will only be able to send money but cannot be able to receive which is not so good.

Seriously this actually sucks for a lot of people who wants to use PayPal for business transaction to receive and send money, when you will only be able to send money but cannot be able to receive which is not so good.
I don't know why there is so much hype around PayPal, I do have my PayPal account but it is so pathetic to use it. Charges are so High, even for a small transaction I have to pay a hefty fees, also the customer care is pathetic as they can't be reached anytime.

In my country, I have seen people using Lesotho PayPal which is South Africa and they are not getting any issues. If you cannot use crypto Currencies, then that option should be the best for you too.

Exactly, it's what have been going on in my country right now and a lot of people actually taking the opportunity to set up and have their own PayPal account but I'm not really bothered about it because I believe that I'm covered with cryptocurrency transaction.
Yes well, I have my Paypal account and although I have benefited from it, I find it better with cryptocurrencies. But I wanted to leave the Paypal information in Nigeria because many have complained of not having the opportunity of it, plus many payment sites, use only Paypal.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back