What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

PayPal is not the only payment method you can use, we have payment method like cryptocurrencies, I also use cryptocurrency to receive my earnings.

Since I started working online, Paypal has been my only payment processor.
Because I don't understand cryptocurrency and don't have a crypto wallet to use, the fact that Bizdustry has ceased paying through Paypal is problematic for me.

The best thing to do when PayPal isn't available your country is to stop doing works thay pay through PayPal. Besides, it's very rare for a job to pay through PayPal only.

There are many apps that just like Paypal to Wich you can do transactions internationally. In a case where by PayPal is the only approved apps that can accept payment,then using donation section is the option if it's available as for bizdustry

I don't do anything and besides I haven't really been able to make money in a platform that ask for PayPal mode of payment. I can still create PayPal account even when my location is not fully accepted.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
I'm glad that PayPal is available for me plus I really like PayPal and I don't really imagine myself using platforms like skill or Payeer some freelance sites also offers only PayPal so its shame that not everyone can use PayPal

Paypal has not been available here in my country and I have been using many alternative to paypal in sending and receiving money throughout the world , I don't work on websites that pays with paypal

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back