What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

When PayPal is not available in my country it leaves me with no other option than to look for anyone who knows about PayPal in another country and make business with the person if they could be trusted

Since PayPal account and its operation is not accepted in my location I do not use it to do any other thing because I can't even create a PayPal account over here,that is why I like receiving most my payment in cryptocurrency because that is better.

paypal is the best and fastest way of making payment online, in my country you can online send money using paypal but you cant receive money using paypal. this have made us using consider other payment like skill, payoner etc

I believe PayPal is in almost every country but the problem is some of them doesn't have full functionality. In my country, you can't receive funds but can send.
PayPal is more expensive that any other payment network Skrill is cheaper than PayPal but even we know that Skrill fees are more than Payeer and PerfectMoney and Advcash and Uphold and add to this the withdrawal by bank wire will cost excessive fees to the receiver if he is in supporting receiving money country but most of countries can only spend.

Yes well, I have my Paypal account and although I have benefited from it, I find it better with cryptocurrencies. But I wanted to leave the Paypal information in Nigeria because many have complained of not having the opportunity of it, plus many payment sites, use only Paypal.

Seriously no matter how good PayPal is I believe that with the existence of cryptocurrency everyone is switching sides because it's far more easier for you to deal with cryptocurrency me less fees and charges than PayPal.

The most safe option is to use a trusted exchanger that have been in business for a very long time. This is to avoid falling for a scammer.

PayPal is available in my country so it's never been an issue for me, however I can appreciate it how it would be. I'd imagine your method of using it and then pushing funds to another gateway is the best way, albeit not ideal to do.

PayPal is available in my country and most of its features are functional. However, my account got limited and so I have had to use cryptocurrencies as my alternative. So far, crypto payments are working really great for me.

This has been affecting me seriously because I do not have a verify PayPal account,and when I need to start my full online business, Paypal account will be needed if I will be working on a freelance site, is there any way to open it here in Nigeria .?

The limitations placed on some countries by PayPal has really stopped so many people from earning in a site that only use PayPal as a means of payment. But thank God for crypto coins and many sites are using them as means of payment.

When PayPal is not available in my country it leaves me with no other option than to look for anyone who knows about PayPal in another country and make business with the person if they could be trusted
People have lost their money through this means by using another person PayPal account to receive funds. What I do when Paypal is not available in my country is that I totally avoids anything that pays with PayPal.

Seriously no matter how good PayPal is I believe that with the existence of cryptocurrency everyone is switching sides because it's far more easier for you to deal with cryptocurrency me less fees and charges than PayPal.
Totally @Heatman I have been doing very well with cryptocurrency transactions. For se I'm not using paypal, only to receive payments from a site, but I save them for later to make a single transaction.

Totally @Heatman I have been doing very well with cryptocurrency transactions. For se I'm not using paypal, only to receive payments from a site, but I save them for later to make a single transaction.

Serious PayPal is really affecting a lot of people because there are so many people who don't really understand how the transaction of PayPal works which makes it very difficult for them to really be able to use it effectively.

Yes well, I have my Paypal account and although I have benefited from it, I find it better with cryptocurrencies. But I wanted to leave the Paypal information in Nigeria because many have complained of not having the opportunity of it, plus many payment sites, use only Paypal.
I am a Nigerian and i also have a PayPal account but the problem is you can send money through paypal to the other places in the world but people you cannot receive payment from mother country using PayPal , so what's the essence of using it when you can't receive money into it.

Serious PayPal is really affecting a lot of people because there are so many people who don't really understand how the transaction of PayPal works which makes it very difficult for them to really be able to use it effectively.
That is another point, I had the advantage that my brother has a lot of experience and he explained to me how to get the money out of Paypal. Otherwise I think I would still have my savings in my wallet.

That is another point, I had the advantage that my brother has a lot of experience and he explained to me how to get the money out of Paypal. Otherwise I think I would still have my savings in my wallet.

I can't really remember my first experience when it comes to using PayPal to get paid I was so confused that I almost made mistake thinking that if I just get any email I will use it to get money from PayPal but I was very wrong.

I can't really remember my first experience when it comes to using PayPal to get paid I was so confused that I almost made mistake thinking that if I just get any email I will use it to get money from PayPal but I was very wrong.
If these are the situations that we had to present to understand Paypal, although in my country it is forbidden to withdraw money from this wallet. In my case I must enter Airtm and request the money from PAypal by P2P, otherwise there are no possibilities.

I believe PayPal is in almost every country but the problem is some of them doesn't have full functionality. In my country, you can't receive funds but can send.
I don't even know the reason for that because I am also in need of a PayPal for my online business but what is actually the reason for the limitation of PayPal account in our country, I don't even understand why they did this

The PayPal version in my country can only send money but can't receive. One of the way out of this problem is that some people ask their relative in the developed countries to open a working and full-function PayPal for them. So they use this Paypal to receive payments online. Though some people use proxy to operate PayPal accounts but this is not always advisable and the account will be restricted over time.

I have heard a lot about asking relatives who live in PayPal supported countries to create an account and recieve payments for us. However, I am not sure if PayPal allows this. There is a reason why PayPal does not allow people living in other countries to use their services and if someone else creates an account for you, then I really do not think that this way will work for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back