What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

You are right, when I wrote it, I made reference to the individual Paypal account (her), I think I did a bad writing, or I did not express myself correctly. The conversation refers to the change of said individual account to commercial.

Oh, thats fine, such expression happens when two people discuss something and third person read their discussion. Anyway Other exchange service are still worth, they are like money exchangers.

Okay, those online banking institutions have aided our burden to transact online. Without such platforms serving as third party it wouldn't have been easy to do transactions online successful.

Oh, thats fine, such expression happens when two people discuss something and third person read their discussion. Anyway Other exchange service are still worth, they are like money exchangers.
Yes, I would love to have a variety of exchange services that is beneficial, but in the end I always have to transfer to Airtm which is the only one so far that allows me to transfer to my bank account.

Then you have to find the best one, there are many but I never tried to find with AirTM because it is not available in our country.

However, I read somewhere that PayPal to AirTM is also available without third party.

I have paypal and thanks to this account I have been able to transfer to Airtm. I opened my paypal account some time ago. Nowadays it is difficult to get an account with them, because until today they don't allow accounts or credit cards in dollars in my country, it is still under discussion.

Yes, it is possible. I thought I read something regarding the subject on the blog that Airtm has. If you get a chance you can check out the site, there is a lot of information regarding Airtm, and maybe I missed something.

Is this exchange service available within PayPal? Can you do like that every time you receive funds in your PayPal account? What if PayPal finds out?

Hi yes it is risky, I also created a PayPal account in another country but I do not use it for large transactions as it could get limited at any time

I use exchanger service, which is not associated with paypal. Normally, I try to use alternative payment method and use paypal only when there are no options. THis is risky as I have lost a couple of paypal accounts with funds frozen.

Paypal is a very well known online payment gateway. Despite its fame, there are few drawbacks also, the biggest one is its unavailability in some countries. I hear, Paypal takes their security so seriously, that they reward their cyber security experts for discovering any kind of breaches or flaws in their data defense system.

When I first started online writing I would only use paypal but the fees are so high now that I only use it if there is no other option. I prefer Amazon gift vouchers over everything else but I have been dabbling in cryptocurrency lately. I just don't understand it very well at the moment.

There is a risk of using paypal based on other country because your account can be frozen and you will lose your money. I have seen this thing happening to a lot of people.

Getting your account limited and funds being frozen can also happen even if you have verified paypal account, even if you are using account from the country where paypal is accepted.

PayPal is available in India, so it is verified, actually it is easy to verify paypal than any other processor.

Your country is accepted by paypal, its not like my country. Where you need to bypass so many things in order to own paypal. I never wanted to stress myself so hard to create one.

I don't even use PayPal because it has so many restrictions in my country,that is why i don't engage in sites that pay through PayPal,only through cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back