What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

I don't even know the reason for that because I am also in need of a PayPal for my online business but what is actually the reason for the limitation of PayPal account in our country, I don't even understand why they did this

In most cases the reason why PayPal is limited in so many countries is as a result of high rate of internet scam and fraud which the company doesn't want to associate themselves with.

In most cases the reason why PayPal is limited in so many countries is as a result of high rate of internet scam and fraud which the company doesn't want to associate themselves with.
That's exactly what I read, when there are scams, when account owners make suspicious transactions they immediately block the accounts. But when in a specific country they repeat this type of transactions with different users, the country is banned.

That is what I was even thinking and I suggested it to one of our member here but he said that is not the reason, that PayPal generally is not available in those country, so I didn't even know which one to take again.

Cryptocurrency has definitely diluted the massive importance of PayPal to online hustlers. With most people now subscribing to crypto payment I'm hoping PayPal will relax their strict rules for some countries. That being said, PayPal still remains the de facto payment method for online transactions.
Post automatically merged:

That is what I was even thinking and I suggested it to one of our member here but he said that is not the reason, that PayPal generally is not available in those country, so I didn't even know which one to take again.
PayPal is acceptable in most countries. But for some countries even though they are allowed to register and have a PayPal account, they are not allowed to receive funds into it. What's the point of having a PayPal account that can't receive funds? That's why those people say it is not available in their country.

Cryptocurrency has definitely diluted the massive importance of PayPal to online hustlers. With most people now subscribing to crypto payment I'm hoping PayPal will relax their strict rules for some countries. That being said, PayPal still remains the de facto payment method for online transactions.
Post automatically merged:

PayPal is acceptable in most countries. But for some countries even though they are allowed to register and have a PayPal account, they are not allowed to receive funds into it. What's the point of having a PayPal account that can't receive funds? That's why those people say it is not available in their country.
Even if you are completing your daily purchases some websites are paying cashback for paypal checkout on announcer website and then the big problem there is no alternative for receive payment by another way and even you suggest the admin to add crypto he will say thanks for suggestion we will forward to admins and even after 3 or 6 months they still working with paypal, admins doesn't want headacke to discover new payment alternatives at most unfortenally then you may get unpaid commissions.

Am facing the same issue in my country, because PayPal is not available here, I always transact with crypto and other gateways. In my country you can only send money but you can't receive money with paypal

If PayPal is not available in your country, then you can do nothing to make it available in your country and it is very clear. There have been many cases of people trying to open a PayPal account in countries where it is not supported and PayPal has closed all of those accounts. I am not sure if you can really ask a person to get your paypal payments on your behalf if your friend lives in a country where paypal is available.

Paypal is not available in my country so the next option is to settle for other payment platforms eg payeer or payoneer and others but n truth non is more generally recognized like PayPal because there are something i would have done online but due to the non-availability of the network in my country that's an issue for me

If PayPal is not available in your country, then you can do nothing to make it available in your country and it is very clear. There have been many cases of people trying to open a PayPal account in countries where it is not supported and PayPal has closed all of those accounts. I am not sure if you can really ask a person to get your paypal payments on your behalf if your friend lives in a country where paypal is available.
In fact I have read cases of members, who have certain friends who receive their payments, then send them to them in fiat currencies. So I think that if, that option is possible, and your statement is very true, if Paypal is not allowed, nothing can be done to fix it. They should simply look for other options.

Not having PayPal account have made me not to panic over it, since I'm not engaged working and earning online full-time. Crypto is still here, i prefer it.

My country also have problem with PayPal. It's not that working in my country in some ways. So I only work on sites that pay with crypto so that I will not face any problem.

Yeah it's as been banned here in my country and alot of us are just using some other means of cash withdrawal like Skrill and crypto wallet to withdraw our money from various sites .

I have a Paypal account, but it is not allowed in my country. In this case, I pass my Paypal earnings to Airtm, which is worldwide, and from there I pass the money to any bank in my country in my local currency, without any inconvenience, it also uses cryptocurrencies.

Is Airtm worldwide? So this is the best option to earn and transfer in a legal way.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?

If possible and the owner of the site where you work agrees, you can reach a convenient agreement for both parts to make an exception about the payment mode, choosing in your case an option that is available in your country (for ex. Payoneer).

Is Airtm worldwide? So this is the best option to earn and transfer in a legal way.
Yes, Airtm is worldwide, at least that's what I've read. I even had a conversation with a member from Nigeria and he told me he used it. This gave me to understand the reach it has, and that it does indeed reach even countries like this one.

The only thing I do as PayPal is not allowed in my country, is to create a binance wallet for the withdrawal. Although it takes a lots of time and processes before you get verified for such wallet.

If possible and the owner of the site where you work agrees, you can reach a convenient agreement for both parts to make an exception about the payment mode, choosing in your case an option that is available in your country (for ex. Payoneer).

I am not sure in what country do you live but Air TM is supported in majority of the countries. In order to use your account and remove limits, you would need to verify your account by sending documents. In what country do you reside?

The only thing I do as PayPal is not allowed in my country, is to create a binance wallet for the withdrawal. Although it takes a lots of time and processes before you get verified for such wallet.
Binance is a really great wallet to receive crypto payments. It really takes time and so much documentation to be verified. I also don't like that they have high limits for conversion of cryptos and their withdrawal. That is why I prefer Coinbase.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?

You could also use other payment method like your banks and even crypto when available but it's just that the rates may not be the same and interest too.

Since PayPal account and its operation is not accepted in my location I do not use it to do any other thing because I can't even create a PayPal account over here,that is why I like receiving most my payment in cryptocurrency because that is better.
When i first opened a PayPal account, i started using it as a means of transcation but when i realised that i cannot receive payment into my PayPal acvount from a foreign country , i decided to drop paypal.

You could also use other payment method like your banks and even crypto when available but it's just that the rates may not be the same and interest too.
That is not a solution. I earn from hubpages and hubpages has only paypal payment system. If paypal was not available to me, how could I use hubpages to earn?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back