What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

Paypal rules is so high, that's why i don't bother myself to use it too, plus the restriction it posed to my country.

Actually PayPal is the most easy to verify, other processors are difficult, that is why other processors are less popular.

Do you know why it is easily for you?? Because your country is licensed to use paypal. When it is not that way, we do otherwise to get verified paypal in the other way round. That's why it is never easy for us, and i wouldn't try such anytime soon.

Recently, our government has allowed foreign transaction by buying and selling goods and services and I might try paypal.

You can try creating business account from another country (where paypal is accepted, basically any country in Europe). You can use real info including address and phone number except county location.

I am from Nepal. Nepal is very strict when it comes to transact with foreign countries. Sending and receiving funds is strictly moderated.

Hmm, I know about Nepal as a country. But i never knew they're strict when it comes to sending and receiving payments from online to local banks. Maybe you should go on with your paypal account creation, that one is more secured.

Some of the people I know are using paypal account based on another country. It is risky though. They say the safest way is to withdraw as soon as you receive funds.

I've done that, I need card verification to get my account verified. I don't have master card nor visa card for such. I only use my country's type, maybe later i can go ask for such. Thanks a lot for passing the info to me.

You can buy virtual cards online, you can use those cards to verify your paypal account.

I've seen virtual visa card online, is a gift card. Is it the type you're talking about??

I am not talking abut gift cards, I am talking about virtual debit card. You can buy a debit card and have your real name and address attached. With the card, you will be given access to a site where you can receive verification code when you add your card to your paypal account.

Recently, our central bank has rolled international payment card, I guess we can attach this card to our paypal account and get verified. I am yet to use this card, though

Virtual visa cards, are not gift cards @Sincere , they are credit cards and you can buy them. I know that Airtm sells them, with them you can verify the paypal account. There must be other places where you can buy them too.

That's very interesting to hear @Sariana23. How much will it cost me to get??

Today the cost of the card is $4.95, and you can use it wherever you want. All you have to do is register on the site and buy it. You can get it on other sites at an approximate cost @Sincere.

I don't use airtime at the moment, maybe I'll go create it. The card value isn't much its affordable. Please, what method can i use to pay for the card??

You can do it from your state's bank accounts, or you can fund AirTm from different wallets. You can register on the site and check the options and banks in your country.

When PayPal was not available in my country. I do use PayPal account and get verified. I open PayPal with a country that PayPal is available and verified with it. I in put real information when registering only the country is wrong and I never have problem with it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back