What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

Yes I open PayPal account but is not allowed in our country,even in clip-clap that am using their wallet is PayPal but dey still give another way to withdrawal like using it to buy card, and is very easy for me to change card to money I mean MTN card only i change it to money

What most people normally will do is to use the link of a PayPal approved country and open their own PayPal and verify it and be using that link to login and transact with their account

Most of the people around me are opening Dubai PayPal account. I know some other people who are also open in Lesotho PayPal account just receive their online earnings.
Lesotho PayPal account is the most popular here. People that open Dubai PayPal must have visited there or have someone residing there do it for them. They just hope nothing happens to those accounts.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
I use PayPal and other methods of payments.

If the withdrawal is through cryptocurrency then I will really find a way where I will withdraw my earning through cryptocurrency.

I get rewarded for keeping my coins in the wallet for long term something you can't see or never see in PayPal. Instead you'll incur charges.
I think this is one of the biggest features that cryptocurrency has over PayPal and so I do not think that I can ever make use of paypal to be receiving my payment online because of the high transaction fees coupled with all their funny conditions.

And thats the only reason why its difficult to do business with PayPal knowing quite well that you cannot receive fund into your paypal account from a foreign country.

There are many people who try to game the administration of Paypal by creating fake accounts in countries where Paypal is not supported and their accounts get blocked sooner after they create it because they try to cheat Paypal. The fact of the matter remains that you should not create a Paypal account if your country is not supported by Paypal. Period.

I think this is one of the biggest features that cryptocurrency has over PayPal and so I do not think that I can ever make use of paypal to be receiving my payment online because of the high transaction fees coupled with all their funny conditions.
Paypal is just marred with too many rules, apart from this rules it would have been something tremendous for us to use freely without qualms.

Paypal is just marred with too many rules, apart from this rules it would have been something tremendous for us to use freely without qualms.
Yes it would have been a good thing for one to use for their online payment received but as for me I have come to discover that cryptocurrency exchange rate conversion is much more bigger than whatever people can ever afford to even though PayPal here to be good I wouldn't have still use it I would have he preferred the cryptocurrency over the PayPal.

There may be so many other financial services applications and websites but then I believe the closest to replacing PayPal is actually cryptocurrencies as they are fast and even charge less fees.

Yes it would have been a good thing for one to use for their online payment received but as for me I have come to discover that cryptocurrency exchange rate conversion is much more bigger than whatever people can ever afford to even though PayPal here to be good I wouldn't have still use it I would have he preferred the cryptocurrency over the PayPal.
Yes, Cryptocurrency conversion rate is better, with faster payment and lower gas fee charges when you make use of LTC and other small coins. Paypal charges is bizarre, I will always prefer Cryptocurrency even if PayPal is made available to us.

Paypal isn't available in my country, we only use Cryptocurrency to cash out our funds. That's why i never had problem with any site paying with crypto.

Seriously, there are so many other meanings for you to be able to use and get your payment from online platforms where you work such as making use of cryptocurrency or Payonner or Skrill etc.

I make use of an exchange at that render Paypal payment services. this has helped to take away the hustle to opening a verified foreign PayPal account. I Only think about make money and get paid now.

Then i think it will be good for you to try and learn about crypto currency because it can be an added advantage to you and will exposed you to something new.
That's true as he has the opportunity now to learn all he can now since bizdustry also pays out in cryptocurrencies. He can then try out something for himself with his cryptocurrency earning from bizdustry on any exchange to get a feel

Yes, Cryptocurrency conversion rate is better, with faster payment and lower gas fee charges when you make use of LTC and other small coins. Paypal charges is bizarre, I will always prefer Cryptocurrency even if PayPal is made available to us.
Just the fact that cryptocurrency conversion rate is better is more than enough reason for me to always prefer cryptocurrency mode of payment than PayPal even if PayPal account is made available to me I would always go for cryptocurrency.

PayPal is not allowed in my country, likewise Cryptocurrency is banned by the federal government. But,we only joined Lesotho PayPal to transact business with any customer with PayPal. Although, withdrawal is not easy, but we are managing it.

PayPal account is partially acceptable in my own country which means i can only receive funds but i cannot send.. but i use alternative ways to send money through my PayPal account which is i use other countries that's PayPal is acceptable to open my PayPal account.

In what country do you live? I live in a country where Paypal does not even provide that service. Do you mean that you can received funds but you cannot withdraw it? I am not sure if it is even possible that you can recieve funds but you cannot send it. Can you clarify and tell from what country do you belong to?

Paypal is not available in my home country and cryptocurrencies are illegal here. However, I have found some ways to use paypal and cryptocurrencies. It is risky because I might lose money, however, there are no other ways to receive funds if you are working online from my home country.
I do not see much risk in going through alternatives with crypto and PayPal except you fall in the wrong hands, PayPal working fine in this country can be bought and would have no issues, binance can help withdraw your crypto funds with the help of p2p.

Lesotho PayPal account is the most popular here. People that open Dubai PayPal must have visited there or have someone residing there do it for them. They just hope nothing happens to those accounts.
You're correct though. People find it safer opening a Lesotho PayPal account and operating it from here without much hassle of being blocked or flagged. But they are also very careful on how they use it too though

PayPal is not available in my country as well. I had to stop working for a site that pays in Paypal as I have lost my contact whose account I used to make withdrawal. Crypto is also banned but we found a way around it.

I know some guys who are based in the foreign countries selling verified PayPal accounts to those who are in country which paypal do not accepted. This is called PayPal backdoor, what's the usually get their money locked in the account overtime.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back