What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

That's good, PayPal is not in my country I use cryptocurrency to cash my money, that is why I haven't have any problem with my payment online.

My country is PayPal account cannot receive any money but you can definitely send but I have a PayPal account which I use to receive and send. It's another country's.

An option is to use someone else's PayPal account to receive your funds but it must be someone you trust or open one through a supported country's portal.

Just the fact that cryptocurrency conversion rate is better is more than enough reason for me to always prefer cryptocurrency mode of payment than PayPal even if PayPal account is made available to me I would always go for cryptocurrency.
Paypal should pack and go since they aren't changing to its policy, they've been running for more than 20 years now online, they're still being strict.

You're correct though. People find it safer opening a Lesotho PayPal account and operating it from here without much hassle of being blocked or flagged. But they are also very careful on how they use it too though
Yes, it's more safer and you can access it with your normal browser without using vpn. I'm not just used to running stuffs that I'm not comfortable both. PayPal is something else when it comes to restricting accounts.

Paypal is my only payment processor since the beginning of my working online. Bizdustry has stopped paying by Paypal so it is a problem to me because I do not know about crypto currency and I have no crypto wallet to use.
PayPal was my first payment processor in my early days in working online.

But when the site required me of a cryptocurrency wallet, the I studied on how to receive my earnings through a cryptocurrency wallet.

I crashes seen someone creating a PayPal acvount using another country IP address but the account was later blocked with the fund he has inside the PayPal account.
You can create a PayPal account where it is being accepted if your country has been blacklisted on PayPal, but you need to be careful about how you go about it and how you use the account for transactions or else, you might get banned. But the method still works well if you play by the rules.

Paypal should pack and go since they aren't changing to its policy, they've been running for more than 20 years now online, they're still being strict.
I really don't like PayPal too due to their strict rules and high transaction fees. But I know they won't pack and go. So I have stopped trying to use it and now I only do cryptocurrencies payment and direct bank transfers.

I think it's because of their strict way of operation that has made them to get in there too so many people that has been using them for a very long time now even that that I see do not like the platform because I do not see any benefit that it can be to me.

PayPal not been available in my country I'm sorry for my country is really heartbreaking and painful is there certain things I am not able to venture into go to payment method and because of that its cost me to consider other options for example this platform I'm considering learning how to use payeer even though there is someone that does Direct conversion to my currency naira with quick response of transfer.

Well, this has been the case with me as well. I always wanted to earn money online but the unavailability of Paypal has destroyed my life. The other big problem is that most of the online money making websites and even many apps on Google playstore only pay through Paypal only.

I really don't like PayPal too due to their strict rules and high transaction fees. But I know they won't pack and go. So I have stopped trying to use it and now I only do cryptocurrencies payment and direct bank transfers.
Its good you've find alternative to PayPal which is Cryptocurrency and your direct bank account to grab your payments faster, and secure.

Lesotho PayPal account is the most popular here. People that open Dubai PayPal must have visited there or have someone residing there do it for them. They just hope nothing happens to those accounts.

I have never heard about Lesotho Paypal account. What is this kind of Paypal account? Is this a new kind of Paypal account launched by Paypal recently? Can you please clarify what it is?

I have never heard about Lesotho Paypal account. What is this kind of Paypal account? Is this a new kind of Paypal account launched by Paypal recently? Can you please clarify what it is?
Lesotho PayPal is still the same PayPal account just that it was opened using Lesotho as location in place of .ng which is Nigeria. You have to always access it from that same location url. You don't necessarily need to be present there.

An option is to use someone else's PayPal account to receive your funds but it must be someone you trust or open one through a supported country's portal.
This option of using someone's PayPal account to receive your payment is a very good one but the thing is that most people that you will use their account to receive your payment will definitely want some amount of money from it before they will send it to you and the truth is that it will be very difficult for you to find a trustworthy person that can do the transaction without any form of foul Play.

This option of using someone's PayPal account to receive your payment is a very good one but the thing is that most people that you will use their account to receive your payment will definitely want some amount of money from it before they will send it to you and the truth is that it will be very difficult for you to find a trustworthy person that can do the transaction without any form of foul Play.
You are right about that. There are hardly people to trust these days, so maybe opening one through a different country's portal would be better but also risky to be honest. I have one opened this way but I find myself reluctant to use it.

I think that one of the absolute most situations very most African nation do not have actually PayPal solutions offered for all of them which is actually why a great deal of all of them are actually currently turning to use cryptocurrency for obtaining their cash. but i have pay pal it is not working in my country but i have pay pal and i transfer my money to bank by xoom web

You are right about that. There are hardly people to trust these days, so maybe opening one through a different country's portal would be better but also risky to be honest. I have one opened this way but I find myself reluctant to use it.
It's very risky for one to open a PayPal account using another country's Porter because paper on a very effective way of detecting fraud on their platform so you might wake up one day and found out that your account has been block.

It can be very risky to use paypal if it is not officially available in your home country, PayPal account might freeze your funds and you will lose money easily. Do not try to look for suspicious methods to receive PayPal payment.

It can be very risky to use paypal if it is not officially available in your home country, PayPal account might freeze your funds and you will lose money easily. Do not try to look for suspicious methods to receive PayPal payment.
It is actually very risky for 1 to use a PayPal account when the account has been limited in your country and we all know that paper is a very thorough payment platform and once you are discovered that account of yours will be banned forever and whatever amount of money that you have in the account will be frozen.

If your account is not verified, do not use paypal to perform big transactions, you never know when paypal will freeze your account and you will lose access to your money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back