What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

Apart from that I believe he should look for another means such as payoneer because this is supported in almost all countries of the world, he can use this to receive a payments since most website have more than one way of receiving payments.

The problem with Payoneer is that it is not accepted by all money making sites and payPal is the only option that is supported on many money making sites. Most of the merchants also pay through PayPal only.

The problem with Payoneer is that it is not accepted by all money making sites and payPal is the only option that is supported on many money making sites. Most of the merchants also pay through PayPal only.
Lolz, if you said that Paypal account is accepted and supported on many money making site then what of binance a popular crypto exchanges, They do not have where you can deposit money into the platform using PayPal.. and you also think that cryptocurrency is not popular ?

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?

If PayPal was not licensed and valid in my country, I used other payment methods: payeer, crypto, skrill s.a.m.d. There are so many universal payment methods on sites :)

Well it's so saddened that PayPal is banned here in Nigeria. We can only send out but won't receive money into our account. This is why we embraced payoneer neteller, Skrill and others as alternatives.

Well it's so saddened that PayPal is banned here in Nigeria. We can only send out but won't receive money into our account. This is why we embraced payoneer neteller, Skrill and others as alternatives.
Paypal is not available in my country as well but some of their service is been extend to us we can send,buy with paypal but we cant just receive money with it so personally I opted for perfectmoney and payeer their service is well supported in my location

Paypal is not available in my country as well but some of their service is been extend to us we can send,buy with paypal but we cant just receive money with it so personally I opted for perfectmoney and payeer their service is well supported in my location

The unavailability of PayPal has caused many people to lose the opportunity to make money online. The only way to solve this problem is to ask someone to collect PayPal payments on your behalf, unfortunately. :(

If the PayPal payment method is not available in my country, of course I will contact the Admin of the site where I work, to provide other payment gateways, but if that is not possible, I will go to the nearest country where PayPal is available, so I think your action is right.

That's the best thing to do. PayPal is not available in my country also. But I don't work on site's that pays
Via PayPal. That's the best option to receive your payment by making exchange online.

I have a Paypal account, but it is not allowed in my country. In this case, I pass my Paypal earnings to Airtm, which is worldwide, and from there I pass the money to any bank in my country in my local currency, without any inconvenience, it also uses cryptocurrencies.
There are many alternative ways nowadays other than PayPal, PayPal I just a payment processor , and nowadays people are using crypto currency to withdraw their various earning.

There are many alternative ways nowadays other than PayPal, PayPal I just a payment processor , and nowadays people are using crypto currency to withdraw their various earning.
Actually the alternatives are innumerable, the more you delve online, the more payment processors you get to know. Some are well known and recommended and others are just starting out.

The more you keep working online , the more you get many alternative ways to paypal , some years ago , we only have PayPal as the means of online payment which is why some people don't work online because PayPal is not working in their country.
Actually the alternatives are innumerable, the more you delve online, the more payment processors you get to know. Some are well known and recommended and others are just starting out.

I have a PayPal account even though it is not accepted in my country. The reason why I have it is because there are sometimes I will need to withdraw some earnings with PayPal and from there I can sell it to PayPal vendors. I do not withdraw it directly to my bank account.

Most people who are in the same situation with you also use thesame method. Some open their accounts via other country's portal and they haven't had problems as far as I can tell.

Most people who are in the same situation with you also use thesame method. Some open their accounts via other country's portal and they haven't had problems as far as I can tell.
PayPal let you earn a lot of money first then freezes your account when collecting 100 $ or 50 $ and request verification. What you do nothing at this phase because they aren't idiot.

Well during the covid-19 pandemic when PayPal wallet was ban in my country, the alternative wallet that helps then and up to now is helping was binance wallet though then there registration was strict.

PayPal is a secured site everyone would like to receive payment from, but unfortunately it isn't available in all countries, but that isn't a problem because there are other secure sites like PayPal, that even release funds fast. Some are payoneer, payee, wise, even crypto wallet like binance and coinbase. One or all of these payment option would be available in your country.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
You can use other methods like payeer, crytpo and Payoneer, but unfortunately some websites only accept paypal transactions as I know there is no other way to receive your funds.

PayPal is not available in my country aswell, I use payment method like cryptocurrencies to receive my earnings and I have never had issues with cryptocurrency wallet.

Next time you should also check if you will be able to withdraw your money earned on any website before you start working on the website. I believe most website that pay out through PayPal should also have crypto as means of withdrawal

PayPal let you earn a lot of money first then freezes your account when collecting 100 $ or 50 $ and request verification. What you do nothing at this phase because they aren't idiot.
I have heard news about PayPal freezing their customers account and telling them to go and do verification , and after all that your money won't be returned to you and that's why i stopped using PayPal because its not even allowed in my country .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back