What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

If your account is not verified, do not use paypal to perform big transactions, you never know when paypal will freeze your account and you will lose access to your money.
Yeah, that is what happened to me. My account was not verified and so it ended up being limited permanently yet I had some money there. I have never recovered my money ever since and I don't use PayPal anymore.

This issue of PayPal not available in some African countries and elsewhere is a limitation to people who want to earn online but can't because the payment method is through PayPal.

Well if it is not available for your country you can use other means of transaction, like payeer or Visa.
But I would recommend you try making your transaction with crypto

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do
I use crypto wallets to receive payments online. Although, cryptocurrency is illegal in my country we found a way to bypass the ban.

There are so many other ways of payment aside from the most popular PayPal. Cryptocurrency payments is now making waves and I believe that it is something that you can try out if they recipient is okay with it.

I am sure you might have some relatives or friends who reside in a paypal supported country. You can ask someone to recive your payments on their behalf? I think this is the only solution many people opt for right now.

Normally PayPal has not been favourable to my country and i have it all registered and also have an account but what to do is to dump it for another favourable account when PayPal is not working in my country.

Sincerely this is the first time I am hereing one can receive money through PayPal even pay pal is restricted in his country please explain in detail the proceedings

You should be able to give you a customer's other means of payment like skrill and neteller. You can also explore other means of payment like cryptocurrency and perfect money.

There some site i have left due to the only mode of payment is paypal and it is not in my country so i considered such as waste of my time and i decided to leave

I would ask my friend if he can receive the payments in Paypal and then send me crypto or skrill in exchange of Paypal. The usual thing I do is to stop working for any job that pays only through Paypal.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
Papal is not available in my country. So, I don't use it. We use alternatives of PayPal such as crypto wallets, payeer or skill. Once I made a PayPal account based on other country but I was unable to transfer money to other gateways.

Some countries have their PayPal accounts restricted to only sending money out for purchases. And some countries don't even have the PayPal permission to function there. Some persons do use links of those countries permitted by PayPal to open their own PayPal

What would you do?
I also would have done the same if I'm receiving significant amount of money from such sites. It would be great if PayPal reconsiders it's terms

i think you would need to download a VPN phone application on your phone to accomplish this. This VPN software unblocks any websites that are restricted in specific locations and those you wish to view.

This issue of PayPal not available in some African countries and elsewhere is a limitation to people who want to earn online but can't because the payment method is through PayPal.
That is very bad if you dont have a paypal account there is no way you can get payment in some of the site because majority of site now have paypal as the only payment option,well I use exchangers paypal for now under negotiation with two of us

Yeah, this is one of the main reason for paypal limiting accounts. I really dislike this feature about them. I wish their rules were not this strict.

PayPal cannot work with certain countries due to major problems between those countries financial banking system and their relation with US financial system and banking terms. This is a complex issue. PayPal also never works with countries where money laundering is a big issue.

PayPal has been restricted in Nigeria and I find it very difficult to even access it because the terms and conditions is unfavorable. You can only send money but you can't receive which is not good but biased.

If PayPal is not available in your country, then you cannot do anything. You cannot try to create an account using VPN because this would be a violation of Paypal's terms of service. You may ask your family members, who live in Paypal supported countries, to receive payments on your behalf.

If PayPal is not available in your country, then you cannot do anything. You cannot try to create an account using VPN because this would be a violation of Paypal's terms of service. You may ask your family members, who live in Paypal supported countries, to receive payments on your behalf.
Apart from that I believe he should look for another means such as payoneer because this is supported in almost all countries of the world, he can use this to receive a payments since most website have more than one way of receiving payments.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back