What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

Paypal is my only payment processor since the beginning of my working online. Bizdustry has stopped paying by Paypal so it is a problem to me because I do not know about crypto currency and I have no crypto wallet to use.
Then i think it will be good for you to try and learn about crypto currency because it can be an added advantage to you and will exposed you to something new.

PayPal is not fully available in my country but I still have an account of another country that can send and receive money even without using any proxy.

There are majorly many payment options available and PayPal is not the only payment method available , so it's best to just consider other payment options like crypto currency currency and the rest

There are majorly many payment options available and PayPal is not the only payment method available , so it's best to just consider other payment options like crypto currency currency and the rest
I think this topic was brought up because PayPal is actually the most popular payment platform in the world when it comes to online payment as most website make use of the platform to pay most of their members.

I think this topic was brought up because PayPal is actually the most popular payment platform in the world when it comes to online payment as most website make use of the platform to pay most of their members.
Most website use it but there are now other new competing payment option available and could be used instead of PayPal too

I have so far zeroed my mind off anything called PayPal as I know that there are a lot of conditions that the platform I've put in place that will not make me to ever make use of it unless those conditions are removed from the platform.
Hahahaha. You should zero your mind at the meantime until PayPal finds better ways to enable its platform to favour all. Before they'll realize it Cryptocurrency will be far ahead of them.

I don't really like Paypal. They are too strict. I remember when I was using a friend's account and I wanted to cash out my $50, it was a challenge. I had to stop using it and focus on another platform to earn. I miss the platform still and i wish to have the account someday.

The introduction of Cryptocurrency in the digital ecosystem have made it the best for online merchants to transact freely without delay of funds.

Hahahaha. You should zero your mind at the meantime until PayPal finds better ways to enable its platform to favour all. Before they'll realize it Cryptocurrency will be far ahead of them.
Cryptocurrency is actually ahead of them in my country Nigeria and so I would never consider making use of PayPal anytime soon because the exchange rate of my payment there can never be compared to what I get using cryptocurrency.

When something is not available in your country it may be because its not popular than the ones existing in your country or your country did not accept it.

Most website use it but there are now other new competing payment option available and could be used instead of PayPal too
The thing is that there is no online job or work that I am doing right now that will require all the kind of online payment platform other than cryptocurrency that I am using right now so I think I am okay with the cryptocurrency mode of payment reception.

The thing is that there is no online job or work that I am doing right now that will require all the kind of online payment platform other than cryptocurrency that I am using right now so I think I am okay with the cryptocurrency mode of payment reception.
I am also comfortable with cryptocurrency coupled with the fact that I can easily withdraw to my bank account and others , the simplicity is enough for me

I am also comfortable with cryptocurrency coupled with the fact that I can easily withdraw to my bank account and others , the simplicity is enough for me
It is the same simplicity that cryptocurrency has that would ever make me to continue using it for a very long time so I would never even consider using PayPal even though it becomes available in my country.

PayPal is actually a very good financial app because it is available in a lot of countries. I think the most effective way of sending and receiving money outside the use of PayPal has to be cryptocurrencies.

PayPal is not fully available in my country but I still have an account of another country that can send and receive money even without using any proxy.
I think you need to be careful when using that account so it doesn't get banned. PayPal doesn't wasye time in flagging an account when it notices any abnormal act. I don't make use of PayPal now when crypto is around.

The full features and functionalities of PayPal is not available in my country but I can still open another country's PayPal account and use.

Most of the people around me are opening Dubai PayPal account. I know some other people who are also open in Lesotho PayPal account just receive their online earnings.

Cryptocurrency is actually ahead of them in my country Nigeria and so I would never consider making use of PayPal anytime soon because the exchange rate of my payment there can never be compared to what I get using cryptocurrency.
I get rewarded for keeping my coins in the wallet for long term something you can't see or never see in PayPal. Instead you'll incur charges.

It is just that there are some clients that will.send your payment for online gig you run for them except you give them your PayPal account for them to make payment to you otherwise I would not have gotten PayPal

PayPal not been available in my country I'm sorry for my country is really heartbreaking and painful is there certain things I am not able to venture into go to payment method and because of that its cost me to consider other options for example this platform I'm considering learning how to use payeer even though there is someone that does Direct conversion to my currency naira with quick response of transfer.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back