What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

PayPal might be popular but it is not actually the only financial services that you can use to send money. Can I use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies or other financial services like payoneer.

I've been using PayPal conveniently for over 4 years now- a Lesotho PayPal account, Just do your research and see

PayPal account is partially acceptable in my own country which means i can only receive funds but i cannot send.. but i use alternative ways to send money through my PayPal account which is i use other countries that's PayPal is acceptable to open my PayPal account.

If PayPal isn't available in your country, other payment means like payoneer can be used or integrating payment platforms like paystack for your services.
In all try to get PayPal, it makes transactions easy and is acceptable worldwide

PayPal might be popular but it is not actually the only financial services that you can use to send money. Can I use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies or other financial services like payoneer.
That's true though. It's popularity does not mean one cannot use other payment processors to conduct business. But what if these persons are located in areas where they don't suffer paypals restriction like those who suffers it. Transaction becomes a problem for both parties

If you do not have PayPal services in your country like mine you can consider other financial services like payoneer or worldremit or even better still you can use Bitcoin.

Paypal isn't available here, I'm not even in a haste or bothered to seek PayPal account cos it won't work for me. Those who it favours are simply worth it, they should be grateful.
Same here with me as PayPal isn't available in my country Nigeria and because of this I haven't bothered myself with anything PayPal at all as the PayPal account that I opened for quite a long time now has remained dormant.

Same here with me as PayPal isn't available in my country Nigeria and because of this I haven't bothered myself with anything PayPal at all as the PayPal account that I opened for quite a long time now has remained dormant.
You need to fund your PayPal account dear. It isn't hard to fund it, even though I don't use it. Bit I have some idea around PayPal. You speak of with one that has PayPal funds to help you fund your account.

Looking for the other way of making transactions available in the country is the best thing to do when PayPal is not available.

It was very difficult to get a matching equivalent of PayPal in some years back so we settled with perfect money, payza,skrill or neteller. However, crypto has made everything easier so I've forgotten about PayPal.

You can create a PayPal account where it is being accepted if your country has been blacklisted on PayPal, but you need to be careful about how you go about it and how you use the account for transactions or else, you might get banned. But the method still works well if you play by the rules.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
If there are no other means of payment aside from Paypal one could use the method you suggested (i.e opening that of a supported country) but you are at risk of getting restricted or banned at any time. Another thing you can do is to network and build a relationship with someone in supported countries and they can help you out. The world is a global village now.

Switching into another mode and means of payment is the next thing to do when you realise PayPal is not available in your country, using a trusted freinds account outside the country is the best available option.

If you do not have PayPal services in your country like mine you can consider other financial services like payoneer or worldremit or even better still you can use Bitcoin.
Yes all these services you have just mentioned seem good and okay too. But one has to consider their charges before going for them too so as not to lose money

I believe that the most cases most African country don't have PayPal services available for them which is why a lot of them are now resorting to use of cryptocurrency for getting their money.
I don't think that it is most Africans countries that are not allowed to register a PayPal account. I see many Africa countries but only fees are not supported like Nigeria and very few. But the now accept Nigeria only that Nigeria account cannot receive funds to the account

You need to fund your PayPal account dear. It isn't hard to fund it, even though I don't use it. Bit I have some idea around PayPal. You speak of with one that has PayPal funds to help you fund your account.
The only reason that may make me want to set up a PayPal account is mostly to use it to receive funds from all my online work or job but at the end of the day PayPal is not fully accepted in my country as they have put a lot of limitations on the account as I cannot receive phone but only I can send for me so it is not useful to me.

The only reason that may make me want to set up a PayPal account is mostly to use it to receive funds from all my online work or job but at the end of the day PayPal is not fully accepted in my country as they have put a lot of limitations on the account as I cannot receive phone but only I can send for me so it is not useful to me.
Since you've known this implications which PayPal have put in line, you shouldn't consider PayPal. You should better use the other gateways that is accepted in your country.

I have learnt to let go of sites that only pay through PayPal. Nowadays, I only focus on sites that pay me in the payment method that I have. For example cryptocurrencies or direct bank transfer.

Paypal is my only payment processor since the beginning of my working online. Bizdustry has stopped paying by Paypal so it is a problem to me because I do not know about crypto currency and I have no crypto wallet to use.
Bizdustry has resumed the PayPal payment I think, if there is no PayPal option, the only option there is is litecoin which is a form of crypto currency

Since you've known this implications which PayPal have put in line, you shouldn't consider PayPal. You should better use the other gateways that is accepted in your country.
I have so far zeroed my mind off anything called PayPal as I know that there are a lot of conditions that the platform I've put in place that will not make me to ever make use of it unless those conditions are removed from the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back