What's new

What skill is on your mind?

Graphics design is one skill inhae in mind for a while now. I will try my best as much as possible to get this skill into working out for me for other online earning opportunities

I actually know a lot of people who are graphic designers and actually making a very good amount of money online from selling their services to both offline and online companies.

Prioritizing a skill to learn online, will always give you the cutting edge to earn better reward in the future cos it will be on demand.

Prioritizing a skill to learn online, will always give you the cutting edge to earn better reward in the future cos it will be on demand.

Seriously, there are so many skills that can be very useful for someone who is looking for an opportunity to work online and earn money. Skills like graphic design helps.

I have tried designing a website many years ago. It was amusing at first but later on I realized that I do not have the artistic talent for designing. Worse, I found out that I am mildly color blind which is a handicap with website design. Learning to make app is another good venture but it is not easy to learn.

But you need to be specific on the skills you want to learn because there are a lot of skill that will make you earn much money depending on the one prefer.
That is one hundred percent correct. There's a need to specify the skills that you would like to learn in order to earn much money. I like to learn the skill of cryptocurrency trading. It's been five months that I started my journey in cryptocurrency trading. Until now I am still in kindergarten in the school of crypto trading.

even though I have several skills in mind but the one I want to venture into before the end of this year is affiliate marketing and copywriting if possible.

I have tried designing a website many years ago. It was amusing at first but later on I realized that I do not have the artistic talent for designing. Worse, I found out that I am mildly color blind which is a handicap with website design. Learning to make app is another good venture but it is not easy to learn.
If you show passion on one of the skills you listed then it is very much possible to learn it and become expert around it. Since others have such talent believe you can also be talented on it.

I have so many skill in my mind to master but the ones i focused on now is offline because i have been learning online skill for a queit time and I'm improving.

,make an online shop. Monetise creative talents such as flower arranging, baking and sewing. Offer online tutoring.
Post automatically merged:

,make an online shop. Monetise creative talents such as flower arranging, baking and sewing. Offer online tutoring.

I think for now I am having more plans on learning forex trading and using it as a medium to earn some amount of money and also affiliate marketing too

I would just like to get a very good laptop and after that then I plan to learn web programming with particular focus on JavaScript so that I can be able to be a freelancer.
The skill that is and has always been in my mind is website designing as I have a very good person to join and learn that skill of the only limitation that is stopping me from learning it is because I do not have the financial wherewithal to start of the training for it

I think for now I am having more plans on learning forex trading and using it as a medium to earn some amount of money and also affiliate marketing too
Those who are advance forex traders are earning much from forex trading. Cos it has become very much of a career for those enthusiasts who are into forex.

Forex trading skill is on my mind, in fact, I seek to automate it completely so that I can earn from it passively while I engage in other profitable ventures too.

I am so passionate in learning to be a blogger. I know it involves so many skills like good writing, promotion and even how to organize your site. I would love to do blogging as a great means for earning my income and also because I am passionate about writing.
Congratulations to you. You have a lot of skills. You know how to be a blogger. It's good that you are passionate in leaning how to blog. You are passionate passionate in writing, organization and promotion of sites. It's good that you are earning a great means of income through the power of blogging and writing.

Thee are so many skills on my mind. But I can only concentrate on one when I have the chance to start it. The skills I'm aiming at building myself in are all internet based ones

I have been learning forex trading all to no avail because I have lost twice when in tried trading on forex but i believe someone can earn and make big money if you have a better teacher.
The first thing that I would like to do right now is to learn forex trading . then I would like to learn coding but then I would like to go into app with kotlin and flutter.

I have been learning forex trading all to no avail because I have lost twice when in tried trading on forex but i believe someone can earn and make big money if you have a better teacher.
Take it from me. There are a lot of people making money on a daily basis trading the foreign exchange market as we speak. If you can get a right mentor, you'll do just fine

Thats the exact pointing was trying to prove and bring out, you need a good met or that can teach you and guide you through before you can be assured of starting on your own.
Take it from me. There are a lot of people making money on a daily basis trading the foreign exchange market as we speak. If you can get a right mentor, you'll do just fine

the first skills am hoping to do right now is learning a forex trading and also networking businesses which can be a lot of money from online businesses

the first skills am hoping to do right now is learning a forex trading and also networking businesses which can be a lot of money from online businesses
Forex trading is very much an important skill one should consider if he or she truly wants to earn trading digital fiat currencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back