What's new

What skill is on your mind?

I would just like to get a very good laptop and after that then I plan to learn web programming with particular focus on JavaScript so that I can be able to be a freelancer.

I think that it is a definite benefit however it is a steep incline in order to be able to learn all of this programming knowledge and it can be quite overwhelming as well so that is why it is very important to take it one step at a time and try to start off at the basics and work your way up from there.
I understand it isn't easy to take it far when it comes to complex skill choice like programming. If we want to learn it well, determination should be there together with passion.

I have skills in graphic design it's just a little rusty because if several years of not practicing so if I want to learn a new skill, it should be along that line.

Currently learning copywriting, email copywriting to be specific ,they say it is the easiest one among the different niches. Just started though,really interesting thus far

Graphics design is one skill inhae in mind for a while now. I will try my best as much as possible to get this skill into working out for me for other online earning opportunities

My offline skill I desire to learn and master are photography,coupled with graphics design.,and interior and exterior painting.I hope to master them before the end of 2022
Photography is a great skill that anyone can use to make some good amount of money that will be able to take care of the person and his family as there a lot of potential in the photography business.

I'm more motivated to develop my skill more around graphics design. When I was in the high school, I designed lots of things ranging from colours, images, icons. I'll be improving it before I can call myself an advanced graphics designer.

I have a niche already. I'm a graphics designer, I've done a whole lot of jobs ranging from car branding / office branding / products branding to designing of logos, flyers, banners, stickers etc. I also do data analysis using spss or spreadsheets. At the moment I'm looking at programming, I've always wanted to learn php, c++, html, css etc. I working toward learning towards the end of this year as my sleeves by then will be less occupied.

I have skills in graphic design it's just a little rusty because if several years of not practicing so if I want to learn a new skill, it should be along that line.
If you take your time to learn about graphics, surely you'll come to earn better doing graphic designs for clients via freelancing marketplace.

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??

Seriously, I don't know anything about coding and it seems like it's something that is very technical and good prospect right now in the world. I may get into it.

The skill on my mind currently is web design UI ux design precisely the good thing about it is I have already started to learn it as a matter of fact already have design on mockup . I'm very happy about this because it's opened my eyes to what more i am capable of doing considering I'm a graphic designer.

I have learnt content creation and I am trying to learn how to be perfect in copywriting. Graphics designing is another ask you that I really want to learn before I venture into affiliate marketing fully.

I can say that graphics designing is one skill i can say I have in my mind to learn fo quite sometime now. I just know there is nothing impossible to achieve. If I can concentrate and give it my attention

Graphic designing is a very good skill that you can actually learn which is actually very creative right now because a lot of companies that are online and offline are requesting for the services of graphic designers on daily basis.

If you take your time to learn about graphics, surely you'll come to earn better doing graphic designs for clients via freelancing marketplace.
Of course there is no online skills learnt now that wouldn't be profitable, I even see a lot of online ads requesting for people with expertise in animation, graphics, web design etc..

Of course there is no online skills learnt now that wouldn't be profitable, I even see a lot of online ads requesting for people with expertise in animation, graphics, web design etc..
Yes, majority of the online skills can earn us reasonable amount of money during this time many people are going straight into online to promote their business and seeking for services of the skilled workers to help deliver their demand.

I am also interested in learning the skill of forex trading. Currently I am into cryptocurrency trading. I trade Bitcoin, dogecoin, Bitcoin cash, etc. I think forex trading is the buying and selling of fiat currency of nations like pounds, dollars, peso, etc. I have not tried trading forex yet.

I'm actually not really interested in learning more about forex trading 💹 at the moment because I have my plates full with other projects I'm handing.

Yes, majority of the online skills can earn us reasonable amount of money during this time many people are going straight into online to promote their business and seeking for services of the skilled workers to help deliver their demand.
Apart from computer related skills, what other skills do you think is available for making online earning accessible so one can at least make money without having to learn computer related skills again

Very funny enough but the only skill on my mind is the skills of making money. Basically this means whatever skill it will take me to acquire money I can do it
Making money either online or offline is a skill on its own, though it might looks funny but i have seen some people that possess many ways of making money online and offline.

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??
3D animations are so much on my mind, I would really love to master that skills. The issue is 3D animation software is so heavy and if the PC is not strong enough the system ends up crashing whenever you are running such a program.

I'm planning on learning digital marketing especially affiliate marketing. It's part of why I'm involved in various low yielding hustles so I can gather a bit add to my main income and start

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back