What's new

What skill is on your mind?

You are very right in saying to prioritize a skill to learn online.

You will indeed have an edge with those who don't have online skills.
Yes, those who doesn't have an edge, will be lurking around. Online skills will.enable us earn better than we are doing now without much in demand skill.

Yes, we ought to prioritize a skill in our respective career. The choice of a skill determines how successful we'll be in the future. If we got no skill, then having business idea can also go far.
Yes it is very important that we prioritise a skill in our respective careers but I do not believe that one just having a business idea is enough for that person to start up a business with because this day is in my country I don't have people have several business ideas but they still haven't been able to set up any business till now because of lack of capital to set it up.

Its always encouraged to prioritize a skill in our life, it will enable us to earn as well even if our own business isn't driving to the lane we want it. With skills we can cover up as well.

They are truly earning more from it and many are taking it as a job opportunity , since they want to be the boss of their own and forex answers it all although it's risky

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned right now the only skill that is on my mind is actually a skill I will be able to help me to make money because I believe that is the most important aspect in a man's life right now.

Yes it is very important that we prioritise a skill in our respective careers but I do not believe that one just having a business idea is enough for that person to start up a business with because this day is in my country I don't have people have several business ideas but they still haven't been able to set up any business till now because of lack of capital to set it up.
With skill, we can even earn some money at the end it can become a source of capital as well.to.fund the business that is on our mind to start up.

With skill, we can even earn some money at the end it can become a source of capital as well.to.fund the business that is on our mind to start up.
This is why I will advise anyone never to totally depend on their business or one business as their source of income but they all should also have a very good skill for them to also make money and invest into their businesses as they deem it fit.

I am so passionate in learning to be a blogger. I know it involves so many skills like good writing, promotion and even how to organize your site. I would love to do blogging as a great means for earning my income and also because I am passionate about writing.

It is really good to hear that you are really passionate about blogging. Even I do plan to create my website and earn, but it is something that I plan to do in the future. Earning money from a blog or website takes time.

As for me, I am striving for graphics design, maybe because it is easier to learn or I just enjoy the art that comes with it. I will like to have graphics design as a skill for me. Before any other thing.

This is why I will advise anyone never to totally depend on their business or one business as their source of income but they all should also have a very good skill for them to also make money and invest into their businesses as they deem it fit.
Yes, as a man we ought to diversify our source of income. Staying with one option of making money isn't ideal in any which way.

Yes, those who doesn't have an edge, will be lurking around. Online skills will.enable us earn better than we are doing now without much in demand skill.

Seriously, there are so many skills that are my mind right now for me to acquire and be able to use it to improve my chances of making more money online and I believe programming is one of them.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned right now the only skill that is on my mind is actually a skill I will be able to help me to make money because I believe that is the most important aspect in a man's life right now.
That is correct. That is also my first and only concern skill, the skill of knowing how to be able to make money.

Money is very important to man in order to survive his or her life here on earth. With the money you can buy all your needs and wants in life.

Seriously, there are so many skills that are my mind right now for me to acquire and be able to use it to improve my chances of making more money online and I believe programming is one of them.
Their are so many skills for one to venture into it. It is good as you've recommended to go into programming, which remains in demand today.

Creative animation skill is the next thing on my mind right now because it is highly in demand in most of the freelance website. I have been watching some YouTube videos on how I can develop these skills.

I will continue trading and getting fresher ideas on trading the cryptocurrency market from time to time. I have a lot of skills too to pursue as well aside this

Yes, as a man we ought to diversify our source of income. Staying with one option of making money isn't ideal in any which way.
There was a time that I was just depending on only one source of income and other pre-orders point in my life I was just so broke that even on some days I could not afford to eat and I will be in total owner but since I started doing two jobs and getting double payments, I can take care of myself and eat whenever I want to eat.

Yeah money is really needed in every ways and as a man you have to make plans for yourself on how to setup the debts and other things attached I think , skill is really needed to make the money

I have big plans that I should be a web programmer one day what are the present I cannot do that because I cannot afford a laptop and I would like to focus on cloud computing..

Graphics design is one skill inhae in mind for a while now. I will try my best as much as possible to get this skill into working out for me for other online earning opportunities

It is a good skill but it is very difficult to learn. Moreover, there is a lots of competition in the graphic designing industry as well because it is becoming more and more common nowadays. Something that becomes too common loses its value. I am not saying that graphic designing has no value at all, but it is becoming more and more common.

I have many skills on my mind currently to start to learn programming and also digital design, if I have money now this are the skills that is on mind.

Affiliate marketing is there a skill that I want to learn and make a whole lot of money for me to the nearest future but I am yet to venture into it fully.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back