What skill is on your mind?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??

The first skill I am planning to learn is digital marketing. A certified digital marketer can work in any organisation both online and offline. I will also need digital marketing skills as I'll be selling my own product online very soon.

The first skill I am planning to learn is digital marketing. A certified digital marketer can work in any organisation both online and offline. I will also need digital marketing skills as I'll be selling my own product online very soon.
That's a lucrative skills you've opted to learn. They earn a lot provided you've built your follower base very high online online, you'll just focus on influencer work to promote brands using social media sites.

The skill i am currently into is graphic designing, i have always been into things like that. And i have actually started learning it and also started doing some work for customers, though some of them are free works, as i use it to improve my skills. But i have been paid for some as well. With time, i believe i would be a professional.

The skill i am currently into is graphic designing, i have always been into things like that. And i have actually started learning it and also started doing some work for customers, though some of them are free works, as i use it to improve my skills. But i have been paid for some as well. With time, i believe i would be a professional.
Its good you've marked the kind of skill you've craved for, and you have also started in acquiring the basic knowledge around it at the meantime, hoping to expand it even more.

I want to see how one can be an internet marketing proffesional long term. This skill is what I have been eyeing for some time now on how to make it big in that aspect of marketing

The skill on my mind is learning forex trading because i have interest in it long time ago because i heard about how people are making money from it.
Learning about forex trading is lucrative. Through forex trading, we can earn a living when we've become expert forex traders, that's when the riches start flowing.

The first thing that I would like to do right now is to learn forex trading . then I would like to learn coding but then I would like to go into app with kotlin and flutter.

The first thing that I would like to do right now is to learn forex trading . then I would like to learn coding but then I would like to go into app with kotlin and flutter.
Is like we are dreaming of the same thing, but me I l don't like coding, I'm only interesting in forex trading only and then continue with trading crypto currency.

Your two options are good, it means you'll go into forex first then consider other method to expand your skill and knowledge towards earning better by adding coding like software development.

As much as I would have love programming but I think it will be very difficult for me to learn. For now, I will love to learn graphics designing, web designing and apps development.

So far in terms of online skills, I have learnt Digital media marketing and content writing but right now I really need to learn video animation and editing because I can it comes with lot of opportunities

Most of the skill i have in mind to learn is digital marketing and graphic designing,because understand that with this skill you can survive anywhere else in the world especially as a freelancer .

Very funny enough but the only skill on my mind is the skills of making money. Basically this means whatever skill it will take me to acquire money I can do it

This was the skill i actually went in for when we newly started our outfit,this skills really helped me in terms of customer aqusition and how to put out a good strategy to get customers.But the skill i want to add,is graphics design,this will help me to do all our design and promotional branding.

I will really have liked to consider tailoring skills because I'm in love with the way people design clothes these days and how good it looks

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

For me i actually base my skill aqusition on things that are of topmost importance which will help to enhance my business and promote growth.I am currently doing graphics design as it will help enhance my design skill for my branding and ads placement in my busines,and then follow it up with HTML.

For me, the skill on my mind is a web design and majorly graphic design because the truth is i am a lover of cool relaxing things and nerve-calming things and for me, design gets me calm and when i start to design i reach to my inner person most times i use that opportunity better myself when the opportunity presents it self

Same as you bro. Though I haven't really started I wanna learn programming , web designing don't know if they are actually same but it's those two that are currently on my radar maybe with time I could add affiliate marketing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back