What's new

What skill is on your mind?

But you need to be specific on the skills you want to learn because there are a lot of skill that will make you earn much money depending on the one prefer.

Same as you bro. Though I haven't really started I wanna learn programming , web designing don't know if they are actually same but it's those two that are currently on my radar maybe with time I could add affiliate marketing
Web design is under programming too. If you're an expert programmer you'll surely know how to code a website, an app like gaming or utility types.

I have the dream of learning how to code in the near future but for now I think I will just start with WordPress for building sites because I also have a passion for blogging.

I have the dream of learning how to code in the near future but for now I think I will just start with WordPress for building sites because I also have a passion for blogging.
Then you should try WordPress to see how it goes for you dear. Starting from somewhere its just the best than hanging around saying same thing without accomplishing it.

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??
The one skill that i am very adamant about learning and becoming a master in is programming in various languages because i think that all businesses to a certain extent need this as this is a universal skill. Especially living in such a technological age.

One skill I really would love to learn is content writing. I have a health blog and it has not been active because I am yet to develop a good content for it

I want to see how one can be an internet marketing proffesional long term. This skill is what I have been eyeing for some time now on how to make it big in that aspect of marketing
This same skill known as internet marketing professional is one skill that has been on my mind for some time now and I'll be so glad if I can learn it but unfortunately I do not have time for any other thing as all my online and offline engagement has taken all my time.

The skill I am currently interested in and working towards achieving online is Technical Writing. Though I've been involved in a couple of technical writing exercises but I am not close to who you call a technical writer. So I am working hard to become a very competent one. I am currently enrolled to some specialization courses on Coursera in a bid to get this skill.

I think that I would like to go for programming in the close future and right now I want to start with app development which I want to use Java for.

The one skill that i am very adamant about learning and becoming a master in is programming in various languages because i think that all businesses to a certain extent need this as this is a universal skill. Especially living in such a technological age.
You're there. We are living in a technological era and the world at large needs more of the tech saavys to develop more of intriguing techs that benefits every one at large be it in software or hardware version.

I can say that graphics designing is one skill i can say I have in my mind to learn fo quite sometime now. I just know there is nothing impossible to achieve. If I can concentrate and give it my attention

You're there. We are living in a technological era and the world at large needs more of the tech saavys to develop more of intriguing techs that benefits every one at large be it in software or hardware version.
Exactly my thinking as well and I believe that any system that is in operation currently can be made simpler to the use of coding mechanisms in order to try and increase productivity. So if I am able to gain this fundamental knowledge then I am sure that it will greatly help me in progress in a lot further within my career as well.

It's a good dream that you have to learn coding as this kid is a very big on the man skill on most online freelance platforms but as for me the skills that I would love to learn the most is online social marketing skills.

Exactly my thinking as well and I believe that any system that is in operation currently can be made simpler to the use of coding mechanisms in order to try and increase productivity. So if I am able to gain this fundamental knowledge then I am sure that it will greatly help me in progress in a lot further within my career as well.
That's tremendous thing you've craved for. If you're determined for this you'll learn it. Even in your area their are coding company online and offline you can enroll into, and learn software or hardware coding.

That's tremendous thing you've craved for. If you're determined for this you'll learn it. Even in your area their are coding company online and offline you can enroll into, and learn software or hardware coding.
What I'm doing is that I actually involved myself in a online programming course that can teach me the basics of programming and from there I can then start to learn more advanced skills once I am competent In the foundation.

Well, I have always wished to become a writer but grammar is just too difficult to learn. It will probably take several years to learn English grammar. English is a very tricky language to learn and as a non-native English speaker, it will require you to put extra efforts to learn.

Am presently learning graphic designing and I have my eyes on some other skilss such as web development . These are skills that can help someone get money.

Right now for me the skill I'm looking at doing is video animation and graphics design. This two skills are very important and it's to make money with on any freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork

What I'm doing is that I actually involved myself in a online programming course that can teach me the basics of programming and from there I can then start to learn more advanced skills once I am competent In the foundation.
That's wise thought dear, I'll encourage you to keep on riding on that patch instead of not taking the course, cos learning and becoming advanced will earn you higher reward.

That's wise thought dear, I'll encourage you to keep on riding on that patch instead of not taking the course, cos learning and becoming advanced will earn you higher reward.
Thank you very much for the words of encouragement that you have shared here today. I think that programming is a very good way to try and make what you are doing much more efficient as well because you can always develop a code that can help you improve your efficiency and do more in a shorter period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back