What's new

What skill is on your mind?

Thank you very much for the words of encouragement that you have shared here today. I think that programming is a very good way to try and make what you are doing much more efficient as well because you can always develop a code that can help you improve your efficiency and do more in a shorter period of time.
Sure, if you can understand each programming language, and how you can create a website utilizing the programing languages well for each specific site creation then you have a plus.

I am so passionate in learning to be a blogger. I know it involves so many skills like good writing, promotion and even how to organize your site. I would love to do blogging as a great means for earning my income and also because I am passionate about writing.

The skill on my mind is learning forex trading because i have interest in it long time ago because i heard about how people are making money from it.
I am also interested in learning the skill of forex trading. Currently I am into cryptocurrency trading. I trade Bitcoin, dogecoin, Bitcoin cash, etc. I think forex trading is the buying and selling of fiat currency of nations like pounds, dollars, peso, etc. I have not tried trading forex yet.

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??
I wish to learn digital marketing. I've come to realize that being a digital marketer is of huge importance to any kind of business we were doing before.
Since the world is now going digital, I guess the best online skill to make money is by learning to become a digital marketer.

If I have the opportunity of learning any skill(s), I think my main focus will be on writing skills so that I can apply in one of these freelance platforms as some gigs in writing pay as high as $20 and even more. Imagine just doing only 5 of these in a week, then that is some good amount if you ask me. That is my take.

My offline skill I desire to learn and master are photography,coupled with graphics design.,and interior and exterior painting.I hope to master them before the end of 2022

There are many skills in my mind that i want to learn but the one I'm focusing on now is learning forex trading and and mastering it because I'm serious about it.

The skill on my mind is HACKING.
One of the most common ways hackers make money is phishing. Phishing involves posing as a legitimate business in order to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, credit card details, or even bank account information.

Hmmm,that's very interesting to know because am also putting programming as my next line of knowledge though it isn't easy but i have passion for it.

I wish to learn digital marketing. I've come to realize that being a digital marketer is of huge importance to any kind of business we were doing before.
Since the world is now going digital, I guess the best online skill to make money is by learning to become a digital marketer.
Yes, the world is heading digital, and if you can have that marketing skill to always promote clients business online, you'll surely earn from it.

The problem is that even though I do want to become a writer, I have never found any real or good earning opportunities on the internet. There are some websites but they require you to be really good at writing articles and I am not a native English speaker. So my skills are of high school level.

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??
I hope to learn 3D animation and video editing but my PC can't really accept the software require

Hence making me wait till i get proper one

Coding has always been the skill I wanted to learn. But when I discovered the technicality and time it takes, I lost interest.

I am interested in domain name speculation which involves buying and reselling domain names to potential buyers. It is what I really want to learn.

For me I'd like to open a shop where I can be able to make new designs of dresses and I would love to go for school that extensively teach me how to design dresses because I'm so passionate about tailoring.

I hope to learn 3D animation and video editing but my PC can't really accept the software require

Hence making me wait till i get proper one
Learning about 3D animation will surely put you on the front foot of making money building 3D animations, even mobile apps/desktop apps too.

Sure, if you can understand each programming language, and how you can create a website utilizing the programing languages well for each specific site creation then you have a plus.
I think that it is a definite benefit however it is a steep incline in order to be able to learn all of this programming knowledge and it can be quite overwhelming as well so that is why it is very important to take it one step at a time and try to start off at the basics and work your way up from there.

Well, I have always wished to become a writer but grammar is just too difficult to learn. It will probably take several years to learn English grammar. English is a very tricky language to learn and as a non-native English speaker, it will require you to put extra efforts to learn.
Becoming a writer is quite not a very difficult thing to do as there are some tools that can be aiding you in your writing procedures like Grammarly that you have so far mentioned is a great tool that will aid you in your grammatical construction in English.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back