What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

Why not research on already made real estate business owners and learn the act of the business. You can even pool your resources together to acquire a property, and after sales you share your profit and continue till you can stand on your own.

Why not research on already made real estate business owners and learn the act of the business. You can even pool your resources together to acquire a property, and after sales you share your profit and continue till you can stand on your own.
You made nice suggestion but to be frank, the amount of $1,300 can't be enough when I go seek advise from expert real estate dealer. Such person will charge me money for consultation, that's why I'm still here learning.

You will have to put one more zero in order to be able to invest in real estate. Real estate investment is not for someone with little money. You need a lot of money to invest in property.

You will have to put one more zero in order to be able to invest in real estate. Real estate investment is not for someone with little money. You need a lot of money to invest in property.
I understand that money is needed to make a real estate investment come to fruition. Without reasonable amount of money we can't build one.

You can afford some piece of land in my locality with $1,300 as capital investment. But when it comes to building attractive real estate apartment it is nowhere near.

That amount can buy a land in my area because i have seen people with less money than that buying and the value of the land appreciate with time.

The only real estate property this your $1300 worth of money can only afford you is on landed property type of real estate. You can't get to buy a building with that amount of money anywhere

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
The one thousand three hundred dollars investment for real estate will no longer be available on urban areas. I think it can be fitted if you buy a lot property in rural area.

I think this is the best investment that you can do with this amount of money that he has made mention of and you can also use it to start up a grocery store whereby will be selling some basic groceries.
To me that amount is not a small money since it can start a lot of business without funding issues, such business include, clothing line, laundry business, the grocery you mentioned etc

With that amount of money it is only land that you can buy, just go to a new site where people are just moving to build their own house and buy a land and wait for some years for it to appreciate in value and sell.

It depends on the area you're looking at to buy such property with that sum of money in your hand. It will be a possible outcome if you were buying a building in a rural area with it

The one thousand three hundred dollars investment for real estate will no longer be available on urban areas. I think it can be fitted if you buy a lot property in rural area.
That's exactly where such kind of funds will do. As for buying or securing property in the urban areas it can't be enough cos urban is developed and it's property is costly.

There are many real estate properties that you can afford with your $1300 and you can really make profit with it in it in no distant time.you really just have to take your time and examine the value of those properties

One of the best real estate business you can do with that money is buying land near an urban area or a developing area. Then wait for some years to sell it. Land is an asset who value increases steadily with time.

If you have land, you can construct a temporary warehouse and make money by renting your property. You can use that amount to pay advance fees for a land in remote area.

The only place you can get cheap real estate properties to invest on and expect a good return is in rural areas especially if it's a developing area.

One of the best real estate business you can do with that money is buying land near an urban area or a developing area. Then wait for some years to sell it. Land is an asset who value increases steadily with time.
Urban real estate is people's choice when it comes to choosing it and investing for better passive income return. And not building where money won't be generated much.

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
Though with that amount of money,you can afford to get yourself some plot of land in developing area that has the potential of appriciating with time,as this will afford you the time to allow it to appricate.

I don't know of your country but fir my country the real estate business you can adventure into is really landed property the value of lands in my country keeps increasibg as sun rises,so I you buy a land worth 1300$ then within a year you would be able to sell at the rate of 2000$

Semi detached housing will enable you to increase the money flow x2 over the land area of 1 occupant so if your real estate is in serious construction potential you might as well use it on semi detached housing I hear it's really profitable but very difficult to maintain

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back