What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??

A condo is the best property that fit your budget. With that amount as a down payment, you can buy a nice condo with a mortgage. Just make sure you buy the property at the right location where the it can easily be rent. All you have to do is to approach real estate agent in your cities ask for nice condo they want to sell, make sure you check as many as possible in order to choose the best one.

A condo is the best property that fit your budget. With that amount as a down payment, you can buy a nice condo with a mortgage. Just make sure you buy the property at the right location where the it can easily be rent. All you have to do is to approach real estate agent in your cities ask for nice condo they want to sell, make sure you check as many as possible in order to choose the best one.
Hmm, I never heard anything like condo before when it comes to real estate investment. Can you help me please, and explain what condo is all about?? So I won't go and make mistake and over price the condo investment project.

It is excellent that you have managed to raise that amount, with your effort and dedication. With that amount it depends on your country, because if we talk about mine, I could buy a piece of land and wait to sell it at a good price, or also buy a house to rent and continue saving or reselling and recovering the investment with its respective profit

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
Considering the country you're from and the capital available you can get a landed property at Ogun state or Mowe Ibafo. Landed property within that neighborhood will appreciate in value in no time due to population explosion in Lagos state.

It is excellent that you have managed to raise that amount, with your effort and dedication. With that amount it depends on your country, because if we talk about mine, I could buy a piece of land and wait to sell it at a good price, or also buy a house to rent and continue saving or reselling and recovering the investment with its respective profit
Hmm, you mean this amount of money I'm holding now, can buy me even a house an a land in your country?? Lol, it's kinda cheap there, I would have loved coming over there to do investment to get returns. Here in my location you can get any land at that amount nor house. Well structured building will cost you more than $20k.

I don't that with that price that you will be able to purchase an apartment or any property that you can then rent off as I think that these are much more expensive. However if you continue to save then I am sure that something will come around. Right now I think that you can use this as means to try and invest in a property with someone else, partnering up to buy a property.

I don't that with that price that you will be able to purchase an apartment or any property that you can then rent off as I think that these are much more expensive. However if you continue to save then I am sure that something will come around. Right now I think that you can use this as means to try and invest in a property with someone else, partnering up to buy a property.
I hate partnering with any one, be it my sibling for any business initiative. I love running my own race on my own. Even in my offline gaming network, many have tried to partner with me. But I don't give chance at all, I don't want some strange and unfavourable decisions on my business, telling me what I should do with my business, that might not be pleasing to me. I got that amount through my offline gaming, I'm trying to find an investment to yield me profit over some period of time to develop my broad idea for life. If don't see any investment that match my desire, I will still save the little one I have now to become plenty tomorrow to invest proper for the one on my dream.

I hate partnering with any one, be it my sibling for any business initiative. I love running my own race on my own. Even in my offline gaming network, many have tried to partner with me. But I don't give chance at all, I don't want some strange and unfavourable decisions on my business, telling me what I should do with my business, that might not be pleasing to me. I got that amount through my offline gaming, I'm trying to find an investment to yield me profit over some period of time to develop my broad idea for life. If don't see any investment that match my desire, I will still save the little one I have now to become plenty tomorrow to invest proper for the one on my dream.
This is a good way to work. I like to d that as well and don't like to partner up because there is also conflicts in differences in thinking and so forth and also there is a lot to consider when you have a problem. When you work by yourself you are the sole decision make which can make it more efficient as well.

This is a good way to work. I like to d that as well and don't like to partner up because there is also conflicts in differences in thinking and so forth and also there is a lot to consider when you have a problem. When you work by yourself you are the sole decision make which can make it more efficient as well.
You are there, I like to be the sole decision maker in my business. I any decision I make is final no one alters.

The best real estate deals you can get with that kind of cash is to buy a land at a cheap site very close to the road and keep for some months or years depending on your patience. As you know that land Increase in value, as but the land you can lease it out to small business owners or better still use it for farming. As you harvest and make profit so as your land also increase in value.

You are there, I like to be the sole decision maker in my business. I any decision I make is final no one alters.
I think that also being the sole decision maker is also a good thing when things may not be working out as well. Because you know that your decisions that you made is what got you in that situation. I find that it is better to be responsible for how something is going rather than if you have a partner it essentially starts to become a blame shifting game as well.

In advanced countries like America, I don't know how much you can buy with that though, but it doesn't seem like much. In my country, Nigeria, it is good enough to get you a poor land, which will appreciate over time. My advice also will be investing in a real estate company, for interests.

I think that also being the sole decision maker is also a good thing when things may not be working out as well. Because you know that your decisions that you made is what got you in that situation. I find that it is better to be responsible for how something is going rather than if you have a partner it essentially starts to become a blame shifting game as well.
You are always right to what I think it's best suited. I don't want a partner that will shift blames on me, whenever the business is not moving as planned.

Real estate business is a business that involve a lot of capital, but no amount is too small to start with, I think with that amount look for a rural area and get some piece of land, you can decide to keep for few years and then you sell, you continue like that till you are stable

Why not buy a land with the money. $1300 is more than enough to get you two plots of land in an urban or rural area. You can lease the land to farmers and collect profit every month. I believe that's the best real estate investment you can make with $1300.

You are always right to what I think it's best suited. I don't want a partner that will shift blames on me, whenever the business is not moving as planned.
The only time that I welcome a partnership however is when it comes to the utilization of skills. For example if there is someone that has a skill that I may not have in the business or something like that or if the business requires various skills and I am not able to fulfil them then it may be a good idea to get someone involved that has those skills as well. Although not the preferred option it makes sense to have a partner in such cases.

There are so much you can do in real estate with that amount.

With such amount of money you can own a beautiful apartment in a residential area.

$1300 is not that small amount of money. It should be able to afford
Small apartment like a condo not necessarily a whole house.

You can also invest that amount into landed property because it is going to appreciate with time.

There are lots of things you can do with that amount in real estate.You can get land of about one acre in a remote area with that amount of money.
If you have someone to partner with, you can also put your money together to buy house.

The only time that I welcome a partnership however is when it comes to the utilization of skills. For example if there is someone that has a skill that I may not have in the business or something like that or if the business requires various skills and I am not able to fulfil them then it may be a good idea to get someone involved that has those skills as well. Although not the preferred option it makes sense to have a partner in such cases.
Nope, to me I can't consider having any partner even when the person have enormous potential to help boost my business higher. All I will do, is employ the person full time to work for me and I will pay him weekly, or monthly as the business is bringing returns. I don't want such person to have same control over my business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back