What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

I believe some people are naturally gifted to engage in this business because it will need a lot of connection and so many other things before you can succeed . It is not a business for everyone except you are determined to do so.
That is very true,i could remember years back when i have to do some inquiry and involve in engaging some practioners in the field about some properties,it was really a lot of work,you have to do extensive collaboration across various realtor.

I would suggest getting land. $1300 is not so much, but it is enough to get you a land in most rural places, and over time development would make the value of that piece of land worth more that you got it

1300S a pretty small amount of money but then you can be able to invest it in to seed rounds so that bigger companies can be able to pay you profits on their properties..

That is very true,i could remember years back when i have to do some inquiry and involve in engaging some practioners in the field about some properties,it was really a lot of work,you have to do extensive collaboration across various realtor.
Yea, it all depends. If you believe that you have the interest and ability there's nothing that can stop you from engaging in the business but personally I would like to be an investor who will later sell it for profit.

1300S a pretty small amount of money but then you can be able to invest it in to seed rounds so that bigger companies can be able to pay you profits on their properties..
That amount of money is actually small to investing in real estate business, But there are some aspect in real estate where you can invest and the money will at least be yielding everytime .

That amount of money is actually small to investing in real estate business, But there are some aspect in real estate where you can invest and the money will at least be yielding everytime .
I have been able to find out that in my current location $1300 can't be able to give me a reasonable real estate property. Even if I have to invest in properties with these amounts currently I have to shift myself towards a more isolated location.

Real estate business is a business that involve a lot of capital, but no amount is too small to start with, I think with that amount look for a rural area and get some piece of land, you can decide to keep for few years and then you sell, you continue like that till you are stable

Actually starting a real estate business is not that easy, you need to save enough amount of money, starting with $1300 still will not be enough to complete the structures of a real estate.

In real estate, I think the only property you can afford with that amount will only be land property and I'm not even talking about land in just anywhere because in some region, double of that amount is not even enough to get half plot of land

I believe that you should be looking forward to buying land in places where you think have potential because investing in properties right now might not be the best idea.

This will depends on location. Over here you won't have any reasonable investment you can buy with that. you will need up to $3000 for a start , at least to be able to buy a land or some other real estate investment property.

That's a good amount of money you get their, there are good real estate business you can start up with that amount of money, you can buy land and resell it on a higher price

For me this quite impressive. Saving this amount of money through offline businesses is really not a joke. I hope you will get a real estate property with your budget. Just stay tuned for the replies made by good people in the community here.

I
That's a good amount of money you get their, there are good real estate business you can start up with that amount of money, you can buy land and resell it on a higher price
I really like your idea of the business , because $1300 is not enough to start a real estate business, i mean building an estate but the money can actually start buying and land reselling

We have lots of things that you can invest that amount of money on, you can go into the business of buying and selling lands, I believe that's a good idea.

You are quite right , there are estate properties you can actually buy with that amount of money depends on the location where you are , in some location , that amount of money can buy a good house .
This will depends on location. Over here you won't have any reasonable investment you can buy with that. you will need up to $3000 for a start , at least to be able to buy a land or some other real estate investment property.

It depends on your location. In my country, with one thousand three hundred dollars, you could get two or threegood lands or one or two residential buildings.

It's fantastic that you were able to raise that sum thanks to your hard work and dedication.
Depending on your country, I could buy a piece of land and wait to sell it for a good price, as well as a house to rent and continue saving, or I could resell and recover my investment with the corresponding profit.

Before you can start up a real estate business you are expected to have a good amount of money to start it up, now that you have the capital you can start things like buying and selling plots of lands.

The best real estate deals you can get with that kind of cash is to buy a land at a cheap site very close to the road and keep for some months or years depending on your patience. As you know that land Increase in value, as but the land you can lease it out to small business owners or better still use it for farming. As you harvest and make profit so as your land also increase in value.
One of the things that a real estate owner can leverage on to get quick returns and turnover,is if he invest into landed properties and then allow it to appriciate with time before selling it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back