What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
Get yourself a plot of land. But there are factors you have to consider though. Make sure it's not susceptible to natural disasters like flood, and also location matters

Get yourself a plot of land. But there are factors you have to consider though. Make sure it's not susceptible to natural disasters like flood, and also location matters
I just have to be very careful to make the right decision. Even if I have to get a plot of land this will definitely be in the Urban settlement because I can't afford to buy a piece of land in the rural settlements now. 1300 dollars might not be enough.

I just have to be very careful to make the right decision. Even if I have to get a plot of land this will definitely be in the Urban settlement because I can't afford to buy a piece of land in the rural settlements now. 1300 dollars might not be enough.
Well, its very true 1300 dollars won't get you anything good especially in the urban settlement. But they legit real Estate organization where you can invest your money and they pay you a percentage after they make sales

Well, its very true 1300 dollars won't get you anything good especially in the urban settlement. But they legit real Estate organization where you can invest your money and they pay you a percentage after they make sales
I don't need investment and even if I have to invest , how many percentage profit are they going to give me on yearly basis ? At the end of the year I will be paid 10 or 12% of my money. This is not profitable.

I don't need investment and even if I have to invest , how many percentage profit are they going to give me on yearly basis ? At the end of the year I will be paid 10 or 12% of my money. This is not profitable.
I don't know of the percentage paid. But they are really good legit organization out there that pays well. But all the same one must always be careful, if it's too good to be true it's probably a scam

I don't know of the percentage paid. But they are really good legit organization out there that pays well. But all the same one must always be careful, if it's too good to be true it's probably a scam
If you believe they are paying well , I can assure you that no real estate organisation will be willing to pay up to 20% of investment on yearly basis. .. the highest most of them will pay is 15%.

If you believe they are paying well , I can assure you that no real estate organisation will be willing to pay up to 20% of investment on yearly basis. .. the highest most of them will pay is 15%.
Alright. Thanks for the insight though. I am not really interested in investing in real estate cos I don't really understand it. I'm thinking of buying a land though and reselling in 5 years when the value will definitely increase

Alright. Thanks for the insight though. I am not really interested in investing in real estate cos I don't really understand it. I'm thinking of buying a land though and reselling in 5 years when the value will definitely increase
Lolz, that is real estate investment. A lot of people are doing that and they are generating a lot of money because the value of your land will always appreciate. This will require a huge capital to be able to invest in a good location.

Lolz, that is real estate investment. A lot of people are doing that and they are generating a lot of money because the value of your land will always appreciate. This will require a huge capital to be able to invest in a good location.
Of course it requires huge capital. A plot of land is so expensive nowadays especially in the cities like Lagos, Abuja. I would consider buying from an outskirts of a town and pray development sets in there soon

Of course it requires huge capital. A plot of land is so expensive nowadays especially in the cities like Lagos, Abuja. I would consider buying from an outskirts of a town and pray development sets in there soon
I think it will be much more profitable for you to rather spend money and buy it in a good location than for you to buy it in the outskirts of the city. If you buy it in a good location, the profit potential will be much . The outskirts might take a lot of time.

I think the value of most landed property is dependent on a lot of factor,if the place has a potential to grow into an inhabitable area in a couple of years due to the rate of property development around,then the price would be high.
Real estate business is really expensive nowadays just immediately after the pandemic. To be able to get a suitable land with that amount of money now it will definitely be at the country side here.

Real estate business is really expensive nowadays just immediately after the pandemic. To be able to get a suitable land with that amount of money now it will definitely be at the country side here.
That is just one of the benefits one will get when you invest in real estate,especially landed properties,because as times goes on you will be able to see the appriciation in value and your money can be kept there to also fight inflation.

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??

I am quite sure that with that much amount of money, you would not be able to get much at all. if you want to invest in real estate and buy a plot, the you must have at least $10,000.

That is just one of the benefits one will get when you invest in real estate,especially landed properties,because as times goes on you will be able to see the appriciation in value and your money can be kept there to also fight inflation.
It will be profitable no doubt and you will see a lot of appreciation from your investment , but the most challenging factor is how people can start up this business when they do not have enough capital. That is the most important thing.

It will be profitable no doubt and you will see a lot of appreciation from your investment , but the most challenging factor is how people can start up this business when they do not have enough capital. That is the most important thing.
Definitelly that is what ;ots of persons usually face ,expecially those that do not have the capital to undergo structural development,but one thing about this sector is that one can still operate as a realtor to get some capital.

Definitelly that is what ;ots of persons usually face ,expecially those that do not have the capital to undergo structural development,but one thing about this sector is that one can still operate as a realtor to get some capital.
I know this can also be used to make money without investing huge capital . I don't really have much idea about this. Even if no capital will be needed , you will still have to invest your energy and time to achieve desired result.

I know this can also be used to make money without investing huge capital . I don't really have much idea about this. Even if no capital will be needed , you will still have to invest your energy and time to achieve desired result.
That one is also an added advantage to what you will be getting in terms of experience as you do the job,because as times goes on one will be able to get a very juicy deal that can make him to grow from a realtor.

That one is also an added advantage to what you will be getting in terms of experience as you do the job,because as times goes on one will be able to get a very juicy deal that can make him to grow from a realtor.
Realtors in the real estate business are always Trusted set of people and those that are popular. You can't possibly start earning immediately as a realtor.its require a lot of time .

Realtors in the real estate business are always Trusted set of people and those that are popular. You can't possibly start earning immediately as a realtor.its require a lot of time .
That is one of the initial huddle one can experience when starting his career in the real estate sector,though the nature of the business would require some strategic planning and collaboration among other practitioners to succeeed.

That is one of the initial huddle one can experience when starting his career in the real estate sector,though the nature of the business would require some strategic planning and collaboration among other practitioners to succeeed.
I believe some people are naturally gifted to engage in this business because it will need a lot of connection and so many other things before you can succeed . It is not a business for everyone except you are determined to do so.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back