What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
The amount of money that you have specified for you to start up your real estate investment can better be utilised to purchase a landed property whereby you will wait for the value of the land to appreciate over time before you sell it off or you can actually use the land to build a building that we actually give more value to the property.

In progressed nations like The united states, I have no idea just the amount of you can easily purchase keeping that however, however it does not look like a lot. In my nation, ethiopia , it suffices to obtain you a bad property, which will certainly value in time. My guidance likewise will certainly be actually buying a genuine real property business, for rate of passions.

I never knew you guys sell piece of land too like it is here in my country. In my village you can buy a plot with such amount of money, but not in the urban areas.

Yes, we also buy and sell lands in our urban areas in our city. The lands are usually called plots in urban settlements and they are called "lands" in the rural areas. Things like plot or "land" are quite expensive in our country.

Yes, we also buy and sell lands in our urban areas in our city. The lands are usually called plots in urban settlements and they are called "lands" in the rural areas. Things like plot or "land" are quite expensive in our country.
That's Wonderful to hear that land in your place is valuable both in the rural and urban areas. I believe you have some plots of land too?

That's Wonderful to hear that land in your place is valuable both in the rural and urban areas. I believe you have some plots of land too?

Plots in urban settlements are much more valuable as far as I know. I personally do not own any land or plots. I think lands in rural areas are mostly owned by farmers in my country.

Plots in urban settlements are much more valuable as far as I know. I personally do not own any land or plots. I think lands in rural areas are mostly owned by farmers in my country.
Okay, you didn't have a portion of land you got from inheritance? I have some plots as inheritance gift from my father. It is still valuable but land invaders is trying to invade those plots.

Okay, you didn't have a portion of land you got from inheritance? I have some plots as inheritance gift from my father. It is still valuable but land invaders is trying to invade those plots.

I have not inherited anything as of now. My parents are still alive and they do own some plots. However, I personally do not own plots. I believe that I should work hard and earn my own money instead of relying on my parents or anyone else.

I have not inherited anything as of now. My parents are still alive and they do own some plots. However, I personally do not own plots. I believe that I should work hard and earn my own money instead of relying on my parents or anyone else.
That's interesting dear. My parents are alive, but our tradition makes it possible to be entitled to land provided you're a male child and your parents have plots on their disposal. If you're up to 18, you'll be given your own plots but you won't sell without genuine reason.

$1300 can purchase a suitable plot of land in my region. As for a developed property, it's too small. The best thing would be to buy the land and gradually develop it yourself

1,300 USD is a lot of money enough to buy a land as a reasonable real estate investment and sell at a later date and make good profit.

You know it will be virtually and practically impossible for you to use that amount of money to buy any property or land anywhere. That alone can only get you some official documents that you will need to go into the real estate agent business I think

That's interesting dear. My parents are alive, but our tradition makes it possible to be entitled to land provided you're a male child and your parents have plots on their disposal. If you're up to 18, you'll be given your own plots but you won't sell without genuine reason.

Yes, traditions differ from country to country. There are many people in our country who inherit wealth from their parents. However, I believe that I should earn my own money instead of depending on anyone else.

Yes, traditions differ from country to country. There are many people in our country who inherit wealth from their parents. However, I believe that I should earn my own money instead of depending on anyone else.
You're right, people are different. Some inherited riches, since we didn't inherit such. We'll work from the scratch to achieve ours and enjoy our lives.

You're right, people are different. Some inherited riches, since we didn't inherit such. We'll work from the scratch to achieve ours and enjoy our lives.

It is far much better to work and earn our own cash rather than dependending on others. The money we make for ourselves by working hard is far much better than depending on others, actually.

It is far much better to work and earn our own cash rather than dependending on others. The money we make for ourselves by working hard is far much better than depending on others, actually.
You're there, at least we can be motivated that we aren't relying to anyone for survival than always relying on someone to give us money for upkeep and xD.

You're there, at least we can be motivated that we aren't relying to anyone for survival than always relying on someone to give us money for upkeep and xD.

Yes, it is much better to earn on your own. The only thing that is hindering me is a lack of earning opportunities. However, I do believe that I will become successful soon. We need to create opportunities for African and Asian countries.

You know it will be virtually and practically impossible for you to use that amount of money to buy any property or land anywhere. That alone can only get you some official documents that you will need to go into the real estate agent business I think
It's a know fact that to start up real estate is a lot of capital which is why I advise that instead of waiting for a long time to start start off as an agent, that one requires less start up fee and you even gain experience.

The best real estate deals you can get with that kind of cash is to buy a land at a cheap site very close to the road and keep for some months or years depending on your patience. As you know that land Increase in value, as but the land you can lease it out to small business owners or better still use it for farming. As you harvest and make profit so as your land also increase in value.
I think this is the best investment that you can do with this amount of money that he has made mention of and you can also use it to start up a grocery store whereby will be selling some basic groceries.

Yes, it is much better to earn on your own. The only thing that is hindering me is a lack of earning opportunities. However, I do believe that I will become successful soon. We need to create opportunities for African and Asian countries.
Better opportunities will come for Africans and Asian people. But we need to work to keep earning till then. Go into freelancing, create account via freelancer.com and you'll earn higher.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back