What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

There are act u at some things that that money can fetch you in the long run. You can decide to go into the business of selling some needed building materials.

The best thing you can do with that money in the real estate sector is to look for one rural area where land is still very cheap and buy land there and fence while you leave it to develop in some years

The best land gives you can get with that sort of money is to purchase a land at a modest site extremely near the street and save for certain months or a long time contingent upon your understanding. As you realize that land Increase in esteem, as yet the land you can rent it out to entrepreneurs or better still use it for cultivating. As you gather and make benefit so as your territory likewise expansion in esteem.

It's very good that you could save such an amount of money. But I do not thing you can purchase a house with this but you can buy a land at some locations but I will advice you not to buy land because of "omo onile issue" which is predominant in Lagos and ogun

That amount of money will definitely not be able to buy land in urban areas but you can look for rural areas and purchase cheap lands with that amount of money.

Condominium might be the one that suits your budget. This is an apartment in a building in which we can buy and have access to rent out. Don't just buy first set of property you see. Make sure you search through hundreds of properties before you choose one.

That amount of money will definitely not be able to buy land in urban areas but you can look for rural areas and purchase cheap lands with that amount of money.
That's just it dear, it can't be enough to secure land in the urban area, but very much possible to secure land in the rural area.

That's right, it is a great capital, but as you describe you have to wait a while to get good benefits. I in the case of him , while waiting for the time to elapse, I would take the property to rent it and receive benefits during the lapse of time that it is revalued.
Like they used to say in my country no good thing ever comes easy the best form of investment with that capital that he has is the real estate investment whereby we will need to purchase a landed property and wait for the value of that landed property to increase overtime.

Like they used to say in my country no good thing ever comes easy the best form of investment with that capital that he has is the real estate investment whereby we will need to purchase a landed property and wait for the value of that landed property to increase overtime.
Of course, but I think we can also take advantage of this time while it is revalued. If it is a piece of land you can plant it and sell it, this way you can make a profit. If you invest in a house, you can rent it out. All this in order not to lose the opportunity to generate economic gains.

Of course, but I think we can also take advantage of this time while it is revalued. If it is a piece of land you can plant it and sell it, this way you can make a profit. If you invest in a house, you can rent it out. All this in order not to lose the opportunity to generate economic gains.
I think what you are trying to describe right now it's like a minute trading on landed investment and this is quite a new thing to me because I never knew that it is possible for one to just be buying a landed property and selling it off to make little profit on them just like you will trade some assets like cryptocurrency and Forex.

I think what you are trying to describe right now it's like a minute trading on landed investment and this is quite a new thing to me because I never knew that it is possible for one to just be buying a landed property and selling it off to make little profit on them just like you will trade some assets like cryptocurrency and Forex.
That is not what I meant! the property is acquired and must be expected to appreciate in value, perhaps two or three years.
During that period of time, the property can be rented, and you get a monthly payment. After that time has elapsed, the house is sold.
You make a profit from renting and selling the property!

That is not what I meant! the property is acquired and must be expected to appreciate in value, perhaps two or three years.
During that period of time, the property can be rented, and you get a monthly payment. After that time has elapsed, the house is sold.
You make a profit from renting and selling the property!
This is a very brilliant idea I never thought of this I will definitely do this because I just happened to come across some free money and I have been thinking of where to invest into but this idea that you just told me about right now is really impressed me and so I will definitely carry it out.

This is a very brilliant idea I never thought of this I will definitely do this because I just happened to come across some free money and I have been thinking of where to invest into but this idea that you just told me about right now is really impressed me and so I will definitely carry it out.
Me encanta que lo entiendas, y esa es mi prioridad de cara al futuro, ¡siempre ganaré! Esto es un beneficio seguro con el tiempo, sólo hay que ser consciente del probable inquilino, y hacer la negociación legalmente para evitar futuras complicaciones con el inquilino.

The amount seems to be small to buy a house but if you live in a country which is small, you can buy land in a remote village. This land can be used for any business purpose which you know very well or for which you have enough resources. In 5 years the cost of land will appreciate and you can get good returns over and above the business which would have done in these five years.

In my home country, $1300 is very little amount to invest in real estate. You need ten times of $1300 if you want to invest in real estate in my home country. Real estate companies are not publicly traded companies, therefore, there is no want to profit from small investment.

A condo is the best property that fit your financial plan. With that sum as an up front installment, you can purchase a decent condominium with a home loan. Simply ensure you purchase the property at the right area where the it can undoubtedly be lease. You should simply to move toward realtor in your urban communities request decent townhouse they need to sell, ensure you check however many as could be allowed to pick the best one.

A condo is the best property that fit your financial plan. With that sum as an up front installment, you can purchase a decent condominium with a home loan. Simply ensure you purchase the property at the right area where the it can undoubtedly be lease. You should simply to move toward realtor in your urban communities request decent townhouse they need to sell, ensure you check however many as could be allowed to pick the best one.
I don't think that amount can afford a condo even if it is just the down payment and you will get a loan. Maybe that amount can afford a small lot in the rural area that you can plant vegetables. But the vegetables will not be profitable if you are not a farmer.

Nope, to me I can't consider having any partner even when the person have enormous potential to help boost my business higher. All I will do, is employ the person full time to work for me and I will pay him weekly, or monthly as the business is bringing returns. I don't want such person to have same control over my business.

Well, I am not aware of how real estate business works in your country, but I am sure that it is really difficult or even impossible to actually buy a small piece of land in my country for that amount of money. This is because the price of land has increased a lot in my country.

Well, I am not aware of how real estate business works in your country, but I am sure that it is really difficult or even impossible to actually buy a small piece of land in my country for that amount of money. This is because the price of land has increased a lot in my country.
I never knew you guys sell piece of land too like it is here in my country. In my village you can buy a plot with such amount of money, but not in the urban areas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back