What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

Though with that amount of money,you can afford to get yourself some plot of land in developing area that has the potential of appriciating with time,as this will afford you the time to allow it to appricate.
Yes, it's quite possible in the developing area but still in the rural area. Even in the semi-urban area here is simply expensive more than the price I quoted.

Yes, it's quite possible in the developing area but still in the rural area. Even in the semi-urban area here is simply expensive more than the price I quoted.
I think the value of most landed property is dependent on a lot of factor,if the place has a potential to grow into an inhabitable area in a couple of years due to the rate of property development around,then the price would be high.

It's a good thing that you know that the money at hand for the real estate property acquisition is small. So, the nest I think you can get with this sum of money is a landed property somewhere not too expensive at the moment

I think the value of most landed property is dependent on a lot of factor,if the place has a potential to grow into an inhabitable area in a couple of years due to the rate of property development around,then the price would be high.
If it HSS enough potential to reach a very high price in the future due to promising things around it, then it is expected that the price of the land will be kept a reasonable amount.

I suggest you invest the money in developing areas, purchase landed properties and hold after the pls the location is well developed, you flip it and make your profit.

The best land gives you can get with that sort of money is to purchase land at a modest site extremely near the street and save for certain months or a long time contingent upon your understanding. As you realize that land Increase in esteem, as yet the land you can rent it out to entrepreneurs or better still use it for cultivating. As you gather and make benefit so as your property additionally an expansion in esteem.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
With $1300 in my country, you can get a little piece of land in some remote areas and wait for about 5-10 before reselling.
You will be shocked byw much you will make .

I think you need more cash if you would like to buy a real estate. The price of them have skyrocketed in this years all over the world. In my country as well, the real estates have almost doubled in value. It is better to wait till the value of them will drop significantly. Experts are predicting that the real estate market will crash in 2022 or 2023.

In our country, you can drive a hard bargain and be able to buy a 4 square meters commercial lot for $1,300. You can build a simple structure in it and lease it to vendors. Because it is a commercial property, it can fetch better rental fees than residential properties despite the small size. You may also buy a 50 square meters suburban residential lot for the same amount.

The real estate property that you can buy with $1300 is only landed property. This money not much to buy any properties except this for future reference.

The best real estate deals you can get with that kind of cash is to buy a land at a cheap site very close to the road and keep for some months or years depending on your patience. As you know that land Increase in value, as but the land you can lease it out to small business owners or better still use it for farming. As you harvest and make profit so as your land also increase in value

As far as my country is concerned, I do not think that it might be possible to purchase a huge property with that amount. However, you might be able to purchase a very small land with that amount in some rural area located in some village. This is because it might not be possible to purchase anything with that small amount in urban settings.

As far as my country is concerned, I do not think that it might be possible to purchase a huge property with that amount. However, you might be able to purchase a very small land with that amount in some rural area located in some village. This is because it might not be possible to purchase anything with that small amount in urban settings.
Yes, you have to margin between VAT and fee and all these calculations in addition to your earning commission in real estate trading or buy or sell.

A condo is the best property that fit your budget. With that amount as a down payment, you can buy a nice condo with a mortgage. Just make sure you buy the property at the right location where the it can easily be rent. All you have to do is to approach real estate agent in your cities ask for nice condo they want to sell, make sure you check as many as possible in order to choose the best one.

That amount is quite small to get into real estate purchase but one thing you can do is to get apps or platforms that allow for crowdfunding where you can add your money to a bigger pool that would be used to make investments.

The best real estate deals you can get with that kind of cash is to buy a land at a cheap site very close to the road and keep for some months or years depending on your patience. As you know that land Increase in value, as but the land you can lease it out to small business owners or better still use it for farming. As you harvest and make profit so as your land also increase in value.

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
I think a small building, let's say single room can do for that amount. You can give the building out on rent and over time, you will realise your profit and even get to expand. You can even buy a dilapidated structure and renovate it.

Over here, i think you can get a plot of land or two depending on the location at that amount.
If you allow the property for few years to appreciate, you may be able to sell it off at double the cost.

It's a good thing that you know that the money at hand for the real estate property acquisition is small. So, the nest I think you can get with this sum of money is a landed property somewhere not too expensive at the moment
In my country of origin , the amount $1300 is a huge amount of money but its not enough to start or build an estate but you can invest hugely in an estate business investment.

For me I think that buying a real estate with such amount of money will never enough to do that, because the money is too small to go into real estate business because going into such investment required much money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back