What's new

What motivated you to start a business?

I am being motivated right now to start a business by my need to have financial independence. I realize that it is pretty hard to get a job even though I have graduated. So it is best to venture into business while I look for a job.

As for me lots of things motivate me to start business because business is very important and also to eradicate unemployment in the country also keeps people busy and reduce the cost of things in the country
This is really good. Its always best to have more than one source of motivation, as there multiple drives pushing you to greater heights. And when one fails you, there are so many other factors that would make you keep pushing

I'm career person
And that's what I've always wanted to be so when I saw the opportunity I had to grab before it pass me by.
And my love too for wanting enough time for myself and family also conteibuted.
As far as I am concerned my most motivating factor right now to start up any business is because I do not want to become poor as poverty as ravage the economy of my country right now so the only way that one can avoided it by becoming very productive.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

The one and only thing that could motivate me to start up a business is the profit am going to make from the business,and how is going to make me meet and know more people as well.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

I think that personally for me the motivation was to see a gap in the business industry that we have and something that the customers are lacking and being able to provide that service to them is quite a motivating factor.

What motivated me to start a business is that I needed something to augment what I earned monthly which is not enough to take care of my basic financial needs.

The economic hardship in my country encouraged and motivated me a lot to buckle up and hustle towards the long time success of my business.

The economic hardship in my country encouraged and motivated me a lot to buckle up and hustle towards the long time success of my business.
The economy hardship is very serious as some people struggles to feed their family on a daily basis. My quest to get something to do to feed and takes care of my basic needs motivated me to start a business.

The economy hardship is very serious as some people struggles to feed their family on a daily basis. My quest to get something to do to feed and takes care of my basic needs motivated me to start a business.
Very good, that you found a business to enable you deal with economic hardship ravaging the world at present. If I may ask, which business are you managing??

My motivation into a business is when I was looking for the best opportunity to get myself out from the slavery work of government and the only way I can achieve this is to have my own private business organisation

I was motivated by passion to create value,to be my own boss and I yearn for the satisfaction and pride of fulfillment you derive when you make success out of it.

Very good, that you found a business to enable you deal with economic hardship ravaging the world at present. If I may ask, which business are you managing??
I manage a foodstuff and groceries stores very close to my home. I chose the foodstuff because I have been helping my mother to manage it in the past so it was very easy for me to established.

What first motivated to start a business is my desire to solve any problems i see around me or the area where I'm living and this is what i have been doing for almost five years now.

Seeing big business and companys out there, looking at their achievements is the thing that motivates me into starting my own personal business and secondly the way some owner of the company maltreat its employer is also a motivation for me.

Self-sufficiency is the main thing that motivated me to earn my own money. I will never depend on any one when it comes to making money. I will only depend on Allah and I really hope that he will provide me.

I manage a foodstuff and groceries stores very close to my home. I chose the foodstuff because I have been helping my mother to manage it in the past so it was very easy for me to established.
That means you're running it like a local restaurant? That is a reasonable business option for one to go into. Cos the demand is always high.

I think it's basically the ability not to answer to anyone and be responsible for my actions. Thereby bearing the losses and enjoying the gains.

I am being motivated right now to start a business by my need to have financial independence. I realize that it is pretty hard to get a job even though I have graduated. So it is best to venture into business while I look for a job.
That was also my goal when I made a start up of my first business. I would be my own boss and I would earn more than what I had been earning from my job. But things are easier said than done. After the failure that made me realize that you need luck in life. No matter how smart and how prepared you are you will fail is you are not lucky.

I think what motivated me, was the freedom I had working online and starting my own business. I don't usually have to answer to anyone. I don't have a boss, or have to follow a set of rules that others do.

I think it was also the ability to just try to make something my own and take it places.

When I look up and down, and known the family background I'm from. Working hard and never allow my business to crumble is my priority indeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back