What's new

What motivated you to start a business?

I believe that one of the major reasons why a lot of people start up their own business environment to become independent on their own and take care of their responsibility without depending on anyone.

I started with a low salary in an organization amidst the rising inflation and rise in expenses and saw the need to have multiple income to be able to cater for expenses and save more, had to put a part my savings into sales of fashion accessories even without quiting earlier and the business is still doing well today.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

People are motivated to start business by so many things. I was motivated to go into business because I want to be boss of my own, I want to be independent and create time for myself.

I got motivated to start my own business because I was tired of working for someone,I was tired of running errands for someone... I said to myself i want to be a boss on my own

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

What motivated me to start my agro business was vision.
I have always wanted to own a big farm, so I started the planning right after my university graduation.
Today, I am glad I stayed focus to that vision.

Financial freedom is the reason why I decided to go into business. my belief is that salary is not enough to Grant need a financial freedom unless I am ready to embezzle funds which is against my belief.

I got motivated to start my own business because I was tired of working for someone,I was tired of running errands for someone... I said to myself i want to be a boss on my own

Seriously, there is no significant growth in working for someone and be building his or her own dreams and in the end of everything, you get paid peanuts and looked down on.

It is being said that the work you do for someone which you realize pennies, If you do it for yourself you will have lots of money. I go into business to make more money for myself and my love ones.

Last edited:
It is being said that the work you do for someone that really you pennies. If you do it for yourself you will have lots of Dollars. I go into business to make more money for myself and my love ones.

Exactly, there is no way you're expecting to work for someone and you get paid up to 90% of what you really worked in helping the company to generate funds from their product sales which is why you are just simply wasting a lot of your time for a company who doesn't really appreciate you in the end.

There is no security in earning salary. It has a false sense of security. it can be very hard to grow with salary unless you are cheating in the business.

Last edited:
My motivation for establishing my business is the market of what I'm into, talking about fish farming & poultry. Knowing what it entails.

Well, what motivated me to start a business is the economic situation of the country and also the rate of unemployment here in my country. So it's best if we shouldn't depend on only white collar jobs but explore other options for making money

I have always had a drive for business, when I was younger, I would take my mom's goods to school to sell because I just knew I liked working on my own terms and providing services.

Well, what motivated me to start a business is the economic situation of the country and also the rate of unemployment here in my country. So it's best if we shouldn't depend on only white collar jobs but explore other options for making money
That is a great motivation that is pushing me into business too. There is so much unemployment in my country that I can't even get a job I studied for in campus. So there is need for me to look for money elsewhere through business.

Been self dependant and making your money is one of the driving force to starting a business, when I think of the fact that I don't have to work under someone and make my own money the feeling motivate

I see it sad when my parents find it difficult to pay my bills and also i see successful people making it in a blink of an eye example is dangote, etc

God is the best motivator cos when you pray and chat with him automatic what the business is and how it will go you have seen it and the great plan you have prepared on head really motivate a successful business

What motivated me to start a business was the fact that I like to have money and freedom, I can't achieve both while working for someone, I had to start my own business. I wish to create employment for few persons soon

My greatest motivation to start a business now if the fact that others are succeeding in business and I feel that I can also succeed in business. This is the reason why I went to school to study business administration to that I can get more practical knowledge or what it takes to start a business and to run a business.

I was motivated by the flourishing opportunity of making a living while solving the problem of poor dressing due to lack of dress sense and fashion drive among women, to set up a fashion line business where we design, sew and make available all female clothes and also offer Consultancy services on Fashion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back