What's new

What motivated you to start a business?

Creation of Wealth​

Vision to Transform Society​

Autonomy and Flexibility​

Sense of Achievement​

Characteristics and Competencies of Successful Entrepreneurs​

In business you can earn lots of money,personal repotation,
One thing I'm motivated me to start up a business was my idea and the capital I have at that time this two things drive me to start up my own investment.

I main motivation in starting a business is the profit in the business, it is also my passion because because this will help me be persistent in the business, starting a business is not really easy especially when you do not have anyone to support you.

I main motivation in starting a business is the profit in the business, it is also my passion because because this will help me be persistent in the business, starting a business is not really easy especially when you do not have anyone to support you.
That is right. You nailed it. The motivation is the money you can earn in order to live.

That is right. You nailed it. The motivation is the money you can earn in order to live.
Without Motivation it might be very difficult for you to succeed in a business because you will not be able to persist in the business for it to generate enough profit for you ,that is why some people do not succeed

This reason you gave is already a motivation to you as you always crave to be free from the control of some bosses or the government.
Yes that's really true ,I am someone who likes to have my own business, I don't just see the need for me to work for the government especially the corrupt government system of the country in which their payment rate is so low compared to the depreciation of our currency.

I haven't started a business yet but I think the biggest motivation for me would be money and other factors would come behind as well.

The number one thing that motivate business owner is to make profit . The primary purpose of venturing into business is to Make money. I do not think that their is any other motivating factor other than money

There are various factors that could actually motivate a person to startup a business, it could be past negative experience from pass bosses, it could be a desire to succeed in life or to support. a family or loved one. What motivates me is the fact that i want to be able to support not just myself but also my parent.

I have been business inclined way back, my parents have a small business which I liked to go from there I learnt about business and several things it entailed.

When you look at the situations of things, and see that money isn't easy to get going with. You'll work hard, motivate yourself never to allow your business to fall.

I wasn't satisfied with the way I live my life almost from hand to mouth. I just felt I needed additional source of livelihood in a way that makes me feel comfortable in life

I haven't started a business yet but I think the biggest motivation for me would be money and other factors would come behind as well.
Nothing is more satisfying like getting a reward for something that you are involved in. Money help to serve as a very good motivation source m

The desire to be independent is what makes me to start a business because every man will want to be able to take care of his bills and needs in life.

Nothing is more satisfying than getting a reward for something that you are involved in. Money help to serve as a very good motivation source m
I agree the biggest motivation would be money, the purpose of every business is to make a profit and as such money is the biggest motivation.

I agree the biggest motivation would be money, the purpose of every business is to make a profit and as such money is the biggest motivation.
Seriously, no one would continue running a business that does not help them to generate some Profits from doing it. That would not be a wise thing to do.

I know that I cannot depend on my parents and the government for long, I just knew that I have to diversify a means for myself.

I've always had the enterpreneur spirit in me, right since I was little I've wanted to sell something to get rewards, I think it's hereditary which is why I'm already working on having a solid business now.

I'm always hoping for ways to balance my business offline to become like those notable high profile individuals that are people today. Reading about successful business men motivates me to keep moving.

The desire to be independent is what makes me to start a business because every man will want to be able to take care of his bills and needs in life.
Being independent is the usual aspiration of the young minds. However, you can only pursue independence when you have the financial capability. Some employees still live with their parents to save on the rent of an apartment. In business you may also be needing the help of your family in the future.

To generate more profits and understand how international markets and exchanges works and enhance my skills in trading and entrepreneurship. And prepare me against future obstacles

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back