What's new

What motivated you to start a business?

When I look up and down, and known the family background I'm from. Working hard and never allow my business to crumble is my priority indeed.
Most of us are also from the same background as you do. at least you have been able to realise that and you are working toward eradicating it ,there are some people who do not even see anything wrong with that.

What's made me to start my business was he realization that I actually needed to expand my sources of income outside what I was earning from my offline work.

That means you're running it like a local restaurant? That is a reasonable business option for one to go into. Cos the demand is always high.
I am not managing it like a restaurant, it is raw foodstuff not cooked foods. I sell foodstuff and some other food ingredients. I also sell some provisions to it also.

I am not managing it like a restaurant, it is raw foodstuff not cooked foods. I sell foodstuff and some other food ingredients. I also sell some provisions to it also.
Its almost similar to what I deal on. That means you have a store you're selling your foodstuffs on? Cos it will enable customers to track you anytime.

Other legit free money apps, similar to Nielsen app are: Survey Junkie Pulse – Start earning PayPal cash and rewards for taking surveys.

What motivated you to start a business. That's a very interesting question. Well what me and others to start up a business is the joy in owning your own company or firm. And if everything goes well you reap what you sow and what you will sow will be the gain or profit of the business.
It's not irritating bro when someone asked you what motivated you start your own business because people start everything for a reason and this can be helpful to someone.

Its almost similar to what I deal on. That means you have a store you're selling your foodstuffs on? Cos it will enable customers to track you anytime.
I have a store where I sell my foodstuff so it is easy for customers to patronise me. I also supply some small scale business owners as well who cannot afford to buy in bulk from the market.

Since I was younger, I have always felt like I could do things differently which is why I know that there are many things I would be going into to do differently.

I have a store where I sell my foodstuff so it is easy for customers to patronise me. I also supply some small scale business owners as well who cannot afford to buy in bulk from the market.
That's very good. That means you're making reasonable amount of money offline than your online activities. And indirectly you're a farmer.

Thee are many reason depending on where we are coming from but me is when i see a problem that the motivation comes because I'm sure at the end there is profit.

That's very good. That means you're making reasonable amount of money offline than your online activities. And indirectly you're a farmer.
I am not into farming so, I am not a farmer. I made some money that is good enough to do something tangible at the end of every month.

I am not into farming so, I am not a farmer. I made some money that is good enough to do something tangible at the end of every month.
Laughs. Is farming a bad business? Its a Nice business option. Its just because of our perspective made us see farming as a poverty kind of occupation.

Laughs. Is farming a bad business? Its a Nice business option. Its just because of our perspective made us see farming as a poverty kind of occupation.
Farming is never a bad business to venture into, it is just that I do not have enough knowledge on farming that can make me to be successful in it.

What's made me to start my business was he realization that I actually needed to expand my sources of income outside what I was earning from my offline work.
Exactly same thing that motivated me to earn , because I needed a side income just incase I need another profit or money I will be able to source from there

Farming is never a bad business to venture into, it is just that I do not have enough knowledge on farming that can make me to be successful in it.
Now you spoke wonderfully. I was thinking you're those ones that criticizes farming but eat from the farm produces. Earlier on our country's means of income generation was through farming, and the value of naira was very high then competing with GBP and USD.

This is the reason why a lot of people venture into business in order to augment what they earned as salary. When you do not have much, you will want to do something to improve your financial status.

Financial freedom is the reason why I engage in starting a small-scale business. I later realised that it can be very slim to achieve financial freedom from salary.

In
UOTE="maventiger, post: 261517, member: 5733"]
We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

What motivated you to start a business?

[/QUOTE]

Well personally it's definitely going to be the desire to make money from the business to begin with. When it's money 💵 matters, I'm definitely willing to do anything.

I haven't started my business yet but I think what would motivate me to start up my business would be lack of money and no job.

The main motivation that drive me to start a business was so that I can be able to diversify my source of income because having only one stream of income is dangerous especially when it is not much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back