What motivated you to start a business?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

Being their own boss, creating their own rules, and being untethered to unnecessary demands is all the motivation they need. If money means adventure to you, then you're motivated by experiences. You see money as an opportunity to have experiences that you have.

Starting a business brings out many different emotions in entrepreneurs, including passion, excitement, and impatience. We have what we think is a great business idea, so we want to get started, hit the ground running, and see progress immediately. It's often difficult to stop speeding ahead and take the process step-by-step, especially when some of the steps are tedious. However, it's very important to take time to identify your motivation before starting a business.

I'm career person
And that's what I've always wanted to be so when I saw the opportunity I had to grab before it pass me by.
And my love too for wanting enough time for myself and family also conteibuted.

Starting a business can be for so many reasons for so many people. It might be for passion or through research. Funds also play an important role in starting a business and further managing and improving it

I saw the way my parents were finding it difficult paying some bills and I promised to change the story so that I won't make same mistake of not having a reliable source of income apart from government work. That's what motivated me.

What motivated me to start a business is actually the bills. I have a lot of people to which I am responsible for taking care of them. I would also want to be financially free in the near future and starting a business I think is going to set me on that part to success.

I got motivated to start my own business because I was tired of working on someone,I was tired of doing all the work for someone, I was tired of waking up very early dressing to go and do someone business, I was tired of stressing in the name of someone business, I decided to be my own boss that is what motivated me to start my business.

Tha major reason why I set up a business with motivation is that I don't want to be anybody's slave all in the name of working in the office and use coat and tie. I want to make my own money as a business owner

I think it is possible to be motivated for business. To be fat, any business is told to do it. If they do business, they can earn so much money.From this business to business first you need marketing then business advertising cents will make your business grow more than that.

What motivated me was my zeal to make it and the fact that I'm growing and i will have to take care of myself at some point in my life and that I won't be depending on my parent forever. As a person you need to think of your future and you need to take care of yourself too so you need money. That was my only motivation.

What motivated me was the zeal to acquire multiple income sources so that all expenses can be well catered for, also I am the kind of person that's loves to solve problems for people so I believe when establishing a business it should be something that would solve people's problems constantly and also for the growth of the community and for the Employment of others.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

I have always motivated myself to start any particular job or business I have known mind because I know that if I do not start it, another person will and I might end up regretting it. So I have always been the chief motivator of my own self

• Alerts
  • Baby gifts personalized
I got motivated to start my own business because I was tired of working on someone,I was tired of doing all the work for someone, I was tired of waking up very early dressing to go and do someone business, I was tired of stressing in the name of someone business, I decided to be my own boss that is what motivated me to start my business.
Yes me too,I was motivated with the thought of been broke and also the present condition of the economy is not friendly and certainly won't condone you being without a business, meaning you simply won't cope talkless of living comfortably to your heart content,it's just so advanced now that those without business can't survive...peace✌🏼

When I thought about Entrepreneurship, the very first thing strikes in my mind is Money. Definitely Entrepreneurship is not all about money, but yeah Money Motivates me a lot. Especially when I check my bank balance(overdraft) and cashbook, I feel motivated to turn things around.

thumbnail.jpg

A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using...
A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using This Method!​
secure.calch.gdn​
What a lovely question. I have seen most business people around me always making breakthrough in what they do and I observe that they have enough money from their business which has motivated also to go into a profit making business so that I can get money like them.

As for me lots of things motivate me to start business because business is very important and also to eradicate unemployment in the country also keeps people busy and reduce the cost of things in the country

Creation of Wealth​

Vision to Transform Society​

Autonomy and Flexibility​

Sense of Achievement​

Characteristics and Competencies of Successful Entrepreneurs​

What motivated you to start a business. That's a very interesting question. Well what me and others to start up a business is the joy in owning your own company or firm. And if everything goes well you reap what you sow and what you will sow will be the gain or profit of the business.

Creation of Wealth​

Vision to Transform Society​

Autonomy and Flexibility​

Sense of Achievement​

Characteristics and Competencies of Successful Entrepreneurs​

In business you can earn lots of money,personal repotation,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back