What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.
What keeps me going to a forum that pays low is their consistency regarding payment and what I learn from the forum.

I stick to forums even when the rate is low because of quality content. You could actually learn alot of things from a forum that will help you earn more money. Its exposure is super amazing.

Everything should not be all about earning even though it is very important too, but it should also be anout learning aswel. We learn also things when we spend our time on the internet. This should be something that can also motivate us to stay on a site.

The only forum I'm doing at the moment is bizdustry. I don't engage in other forums. I see them as being low paying types. Even when bizdustry reduced incentives i was still here because it has prove itself as legit.

Firstly because I'm use to forums no matter how small it is. Forumcoin is the worst paying yet I'm still there because I'm used to it and it's user friendly.

Integrity is the key. I will site bizdustry as a better example o this. Though the pay rate at the moment is very small but I decide to stay here because of the integrity and genuineness of the owner. What is the essence of working on a platform where the pay rate is high but at the end of your effort you're not getting anything?

In forums not only the money matter but also the communication , as a non native speaker forums help me a lot to improve my language , for money I earn less than 1$ in all forums I am active on .

the only reason I believe people stick to forum even when their pay rate are low is because they have no other choice. Sometimes you just have to manage in order for you to get some cash

Not all forums with low pay rates I stick to. I don't stick to a forum whose rules are hard to comprehend and whose interface are cumbersome to navigate

It's not all about the money for me although there's something attractive about being paid for giving your ideas and opinions. I belong to forums that don't pay at all because I like their content. The one thing that does put me off is if a forum becomes too quiet and I feel I am talking to myself. Sometimes that goes hand in hand with low payment.

What makes me to stick with low paying forum is their honesty and consistency in payments. It is better to be paid low than forum with fake promises of high payments and end up getting nothing at the end of everything.

One thing that makes me stick to forum even though they are paying offer is low is because I do not only operate this forum just for the money I also operate this forum for the knowledge and information that I get from them on a daily basis.

To me sometimes joining a forum is not all about how it pays but considering how interactive it is and how much amount of knowledge you acquire by sharing ideas with alot of people around the world with different views about a particular topic I can remain In a site even if it those not pay well.

What makes me to stick to forum or any platform is how trustworthy that forum is and good it is that's will make me to stack to it.

Sometimes the reason I do that is because of the honesty all the admin of a particular platform that is why i like bizdustry,at least even if they have reduced their payments rate but they still maintain what they said and whenever you place withdrawal you receive your payment, I like them for that.

If you see me coming back to a forum that it's pay rate is low, I am coming back to it because of the value it has that connects with me a great deal. This connection is more than money paid or not

If you see me coming back to a forum that it's pay rate is low, I am coming back to it because of the value it has that connects with me a great deal. This connection is more than money paid or not
I really agreed with your submission. It is not always about money all the time at times you learn a great deal from some forum at the same time you also earn. I keep coming back to such forum because of their consistency and what I learn on the forum.

Concerning what makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low. Well, I believe that the level of trust that has been built over time with or on the site make me stick to forums, the matters or topics share amidst members too help me to stick to forums even when their pay is low

Just like you said, money is not every thing. I personally have learnt on a website like bizdustry and I have met great ton of friends here as well. Money is only a motivating factor that should not be downplayed as well. Time, they say, is money.
What I always look for in any online platform I belong is consistency and trustworthiness. One a site has proven to me to be reliable, then I'll stay glued to it no matter what. Bizdustry has been tested and proven to be very reliable and a good place to be.

The factors that make me stay in a forum even when the rewards are slashed are the contents, the members, the admin policies and my gratitude. If you would remember I was making gratitude posts when Bizdustry cut down the rewards. I don't last lone in some other forums when the contents are getting to be trashy and the moderation is negligent.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back