What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

You made an encouraging remarks. People are leaving based on the reduced incentive, but you're sticking around and reading and researching information in the forum. If you check, forumcoin incentive isn't bigger than bizdustry's own, but people still hang around there. Same people who flew from bizdustry are there taking pennies from the forum, why not for them to stick here and there to contribute effectively.
You are absolutely right, if they are in forumcoin they could also be here, when it starts to improve they will surely come back, but it is up to each one of us. I have priorities and commitments because of the time factor, but I am already evaluating to dedicate time in that forum apart from this one.

You are absolutely right, if they are in forumcoin they could also be here, when it starts to improve they will surely come back, but it is up to each one of us. I have priorities and commitments because of the time factor, but I am already evaluating to dedicate time in that forum apart from this one.
You're right. Everyone has priority and choice, what they want to use their time for. They might be with forum coin for some reasons undisclosed. Since you wanna devote sometime to comment on forumcoin I'm expecting you there sooner.

Easy money! I have been regularly posting on two forums despite the low pay rate. Just by spending 50-60 minutes every day, I can earn $5-$10 in a month, which is not bad actually. I use my forum earnings mainly to renew my domains. usually I spend $20-$30 for domain renewal every month.

You're right. Everyone has priority and choice, what they want to use their time for. They might be with forum coin for some reasons undisclosed. Since you wanna devote sometime to comment on forumcoin I'm expecting you there sooner.
I have not yet been able to activate in forumcoin, but I am pending, I have had some personal complications and I have had less time to dedicate it online, as soon as everything is normalized, I will return with my daily activities online and I will start with constancy in the site.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.
Hmm... To be frank with ourselves if a forum pays low money without benefiting any other thing from the forum, the forum is digging it own grave. There must be knowledge or exposure of something that the forum does to keep people even if the money is low.

I have not yet been able to activate in forumcoin, but I am pending, I have had some personal complications and I have had less time to dedicate it online, as soon as everything is normalized, I will return with my daily activities online and I will start with constancy in the site.
Okay, i heard you right @Sariana23. The door will be open to you 24/7 to get back fully to online gigs provided you drive passion for what you do. Forumcoin is expecting you too, to come share your knowledge with them.

Okay, i heard you right @Sariana23. The door will be open to you 24/7 to get back fully to online gigs provided you drive passion for what you do. Forumcoin is expecting you too, to come share your knowledge with them.
Yes I know, I have logged in about three times this week and I have read the comments of some topics, but I have not made publications, I also have to know more about the site and know which are the paid publications. Because I know that not all the publications that you make are paid.

Yes I know, I have logged in about three times this week and I have read the comments of some topics, but I have not made publications, I also have to know more about the site and know which are the paid publications. Because I know that not all the publications that you make are paid.
Almost all forums pay at forumcoin. But the ones that pays better than others are BMW (Business, money and wealth), then webmasters forum pays similar to the BMW type. You already know the amount they pay for the first 10 posts?

Almost all forums pay at forumcoin. But the ones that pays better than others are BMW (Business, money and wealth), then webmasters forum pays similar to the BMW type. You already know the amount they pay for the first 10 posts?
No, maybe that's what is limiting me in Forumcoin, I don't know it well, I wrote to the administrator and he didn't answer me. That's why I would like more guidance from the site and encourage me to spend more time. I also read something that before requesting payment you must pay for something on the site. I did not understand well.

No, maybe that's what is limiting me in Forumcoin, I don't know it well, I wrote to the administrator and he didn't answer me. That's why I would like more guidance from the site and encourage me to spend more time. I also read something that before requesting payment you must pay for something on the site. I did not understand well.
You're paying nothing to withdraw your funds on forumcoin. If you use paypal, surely forumcoin will reward, if you make use of crypto, forumcoin will also reward you. It doesn't take time to see your little incentive drop to your wallet. To get started with FC isn't a burden like that. Cos the forum is user friendly and mobile friendly too. What are you confused at? I'll gently help you here.

You're paying nothing to withdraw your funds on forumcoin. If you use paypal, surely forumcoin will reward, if you make use of crypto, forumcoin will also reward you. It doesn't take time to see your little incentive drop to your wallet. To get started with FC isn't a burden like that. Cos the forum is user friendly and mobile friendly too. What are you confused at? I'll gently help you here.
So I misunderstood or was given the wrong information, it is something related to the fact that in order to request the first payment, I would have to buy an ad. But if you say that nothing is to be paid, so be it. You are also explaining to me the sites where you must publish to acquire earnings. What is the amount you pay for the first 10 publications? and after the first 10, do you minimize the amount?

So I misunderstood or was given the wrong information, it is something related to the fact that in order to request the first payment, I would have to buy an ad. But if you say that nothing is to be paid, so be it. You are also explaining to me the sites where you must publish to acquire earnings. What is the amount you pay for the first 10 publications? and after the first 10, do you minimize the amount?
Yeah, FC don't charge a dime when making withdrawals. FC pays $0.015 for the first ten post you make on the forum. Their is no minimum or max word count to earn a reward from the forum. Just add positive comments and that's all. After the first ten post, the other ones are valued at $0.003.

Yeah, FC don't charge a dime when making withdrawals. FC pays $0.015 for the first ten post you make on the forum. Their is no minimum or max word count to earn a reward from the forum. Just add positive comments and that's all. After the first ten post, the other ones are valued at $0.003.
That you describe is interesting in Foruncoin, but now with the details you have given me, I feel more motivated, I know which are the payment sites within the forum and what is the amount per publication. Excellent information @Sincerem , I will be pending, I am ordering my schedule.

Why I won't want to leave a forum despite the Low payment is becuse most forum are are educative you can learn more from the forum, most of the time it is not all about the money the information you get from this forum can actually help you make money from other source as well.

When Bizdustry reduced pay rate a lot of people started deserting the forum. However, I stayed in a hope that things will improve. I was correct as the rate has been increased.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

If i am certain that at the end of the day I'll eventually be able to receive payment for the work I have done and they do not have conditions that can snuff out life out of contents and kill creativity I am sticking with them. Although the payment rate matters too.

Some of the first forum systems were the Planet Forum system, developed in the early 1970s, the EIES system, first operational in 1976, and the KOM system, first operational in 1977. One of the first sites on the forum (which is still active today) was once called Delphi

I stay not just for the money, I enjoy interactions and exchange of opinions from people all over the world. I also learn a lot of things.

At first it was all for the money, to be honest, but as time goes on i developed interest in forex, and i was able to build myself from this forum, theres just the right article i need.

When a forums pay rate is low like the one we are experiencing right now, and I stick to this one because I believe this forum.really has and ads value to it's plaform

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back