What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

I always stick to a site even if its pay rate is low because there is alot I can learn there. For example right now, I am learning about cryptocurrency trading and there are so many of such discussions here in Bizdustry. So I stay active so as to learn such things.

I am sticking with some four sites even when their pay is low because of longevity and because I can accumulate my earnings and because they are legit.
I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.

The society we find ourselves in makes us stick to this low paying sites.the big question is, if you do not fend for yourself, who will?
The lack of satisfactory life arounds us makes us tend to change our situations

Personally, I believe there is a lot to learn from forums like this. Being on this forum, I have really increased my knowledge of crypto currency

I went through some comments earlier I saw people saying half bread is better than none it's obvious but the way this forum is been managed is what keeps me here.

I am sticking with some four sites even when their pay is low because of longevity and because I can accumulate my earnings and because they are legit.
Four? You really have many earning sites you're working with. That is also good, at least it will increase your earnings online by giving extra cash to settle some of your bills.

The main reason why I personally stay in a forum even though the payment is low is that if the forum is legit that's with fraud and also if the forum has future hope.

The main reason why I personally stay in a forum even though the payment is low is that if the forum is legit that's with fraud and also if the forum has future hope.
Legit forums are rare, but Bizdustry is legit. So you being here, you're already on a legit forum site. I was here with Bizdustry when the reward was high, and i stayed with them when reward was lowered to 10 points. And I'm still here today with them. It doesn't matter too much on incentive, the forum have proved to me they are here to stay and I'll give my all to support it cos it has been good yo me since i joined.

The honesty and integrity of a website is what makes me to stick to the website despite their low paying rate and Bizdustry is one of the most honest and great website that I know of and I will always stick to this website no matter what.

When a website remains legit for long time, and I'm one of the beneficiary on the site. I won't quit the site when things aren't going strong financially. It happened earlier on Bizdustry even if now, the pay rate isn't much. I stick to it, to contribute, earn that amount to assist with my offline business, and it becomes reasonable amount of income gained. I'm just happy Bizdustry stays on, and not go off like the way others i joined earlier went off.

What would make me stick to a low paying forum would be probably what I'm gaining there knowledge wise, aside financial gains there are still lots to be gained although financial gains are most important compared to whatever else we might be gaining

What would make me stick to a low paying forum would be probably what I'm gaining there knowledge wise, aside financial gains there are still lots to be gained although financial gains are most important compared to whatever else we might be gaining
its very simple if you are using a forum site which is not paying high but you can learn many things about others paying site and you will have some good friends there too.

For me it's because of the amount of information I can gather by staying on the certain site. Like you said, money is not everything. With staying, there's a great chance that you will discover a site that pays great.

There are certain forum i stick to no matter how low they pay rate goes just because of their payment system. As long as i am 100% sure of being paid and the payment system is not stressful, am gonna stick to it.

There are certain forum i stick to no matter how low they pay rate goes just because of their payment system. As long as i am 100% sure of being paid and the payment system is not stressful, am gonna stick to it.
same here i stick with certain sites which is really teaching me many things and i can find some other good sites which really pay good and i suggest my friends as they write me for other good sites.

There are some get paid to click sites that if you make $12 and when it is time for withdrawal and you place for withdrawal you'll be paid for six or seven dollars and half of the money will be used as withdrawal fee,this is dishonest and any site that are actually honest in what they are doing make me to stick onto it no matter how they reduce their payment rate.

It's not only about how much the pay rate of a site is.A very big reason to stick to a low pay rate is if this site can offer you knowldge.Personally is really good way to atract me to your site like bizdustry

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.
Loyalty is the key reason why i am sticking with the sites that has been paying me though their earning was cut short, bizdustry has been paying me and i dont like biting the finger that is feeding me.

Even though money is one of the key reason while most member stay on a platform but there are more to money why some people still stay on a platform despite their low pay. Some platform are very educative and we have such much to learn from people's opinion and contributions from the platform.

Loyalty is the key reason why i am sticking with the sites that has been paying me though their earning was cut short, bizdustry has been paying me and i dont like biting the finger that is feeding me.
Laughs. You don't have to bite the finger that is feeding you. The only thing you can do to that finger is given it your full support that you won't choke it off.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back