What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

The reason i mostly like being in a particular forum is the things such a forum have to offer,the quality of the discuss and an avenue to laern and improve while interacting with people on the forum.The value you will get will be worth much more aside the incentives to participants.

The reason i mostly like being in a particular forum is the things such a forum have to offer,the quality of the discuss and an avenue to laern and improve while interacting with people on the forum.The value you will get will be worth much more aside the incentives to participants.
You're somewhat right. The day to do communication with other members helps us to advance in other field of study and gain more experience in business and also in coding.

One thing that makes me to stay in a forum even if their pay rate is low is sincerity and legitimacy. There are other factors such good content creation by other members.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.
The forum gives us a place, a digital home where we can interact with people having same interest as us. We can exchange thoughts, experiences and plans for future. Also we can make new friends here and earn together online. 😌

The forum gives us a place, a digital home where we can interact with people having same interest as us. We can exchange thoughts, experiences and plans for future. Also we can make new friends here and earn together online. 😌
Laughs, making friends via forums is ideal. Here at bizdustry I've made many friends, which helps us all to share other making money sites, and help each to earn more.

I will be really honest with you. I usually view paid to post forums as my online job because I love to write and earn money. I do believe that a person should earn a good amount of money from forums. If I do not earn, then I might quite. I usually try my best to remain active on forums and this is why I contribute a lot to forums and I believe that I should be compensated for that.

There is a saying that honesty is always the best policy and this is one of the reason I stick to Most forums,any forums that are straight forward in what they want to do and about their payment rates and every other thing is always attractive to me ,because I do not like any forumes that likes beating about the bush.

I will be really honest with you. I usually view paid to post forums as my online job because I love to write and earn money. I do believe that a person should earn a good amount of money from forums. If I do not earn, then I might quite. I usually try my best to remain active on forums and this is why I contribute a lot to forums and I believe that I should be compensated for that.
Lol, you need to earn, just as you're earning at the moment. Forums are simply good place to share information, and learn immensely and get rewarded too.

Lol, you need to earn, just as you're earning at the moment. Forums are simply good place to share information, and learn immensely and get rewarded too.

Well, I need money. I am unemployed right now and my age is 29, so I really do need a lot of money and this is the reason why I view paid to post forums as my day job. I LOVE to write and this is why I chose paid to write as my daily job. geting paid to post on the forum is a fun way to earn and learn new things at the same time.

If a forum that I have been working for has a very low pay rate, and you still see me coming in the forum, it must simply mean the forum has a lot to offer me that still makes me go back to it in spite of the pay

If a forum that I have been working for has a very low pay rate, and you still see me coming in the forum, it must simply mean the forum has a lot to offer me that still makes me go back to it in spite of the pay
Consistency and continuity is the key, there are some forum site like bizdustry that I just love frequenting, because its always informative and educative, I get new knowledge there every time.

Well, I need money. I am unemployed right now and my age is 29, so I really do need a lot of money and this is the reason why I view paid to post forums as my day job. I LOVE to write and this is why I chose paid to write as my daily job. geting paid to post on the forum is a fun way to earn and learn new things at the same time.
I understand your point at the moment, since you're not working simply unemployed offline. But here online you're making wave money. If you cab improve your writing skills more, maybe you should start with freelancing sites like freelancer.com and earn a living.

The reason I sometimes stick to a particular furums no matter their payment rate is always because of the honesty, I cannot always stand a situation in which I am being played with, bizdustry is one of the most honest forums have never seen because whatever happened here is for our own good.

There was a time when I was earning 10 cents per post, however, these most of the sites pay 2 cents in average. yet, I am on forum because due to high post limit I can earn well.

There was a time when I was earning 10 cents per post, however, these most of the sites pay 2 cents in average. yet, I am on forum because due to high post limit I can earn well.
Yes, due to high post limit you can earn high at least to do one or two things when you've been paid your reward points. I am here today at bizdustry to learn, and improve on my career of crypto, and have basic knowledge on web development. Not necessarily that money motivates me.

I understand your point at the moment, since you're not working simply unemployed offline. But here online you're making wave money. If you cab improve your writing skills more, maybe you should start with freelancing sites like freelancer.com and earn a living.

Websites like freelancer are not for me because I am not a professional writer even though I love to write. I have worked for a few freelancing companies but jobs at freelancer are just to complicated for me. This is why I love forums posting.

I only earn below $30 a month here at bizdustry. In the normal sense, we all know it isn't enough to make ends meet. I'm here to learn and I'm learning something better, especially in crypto.

Websites like freelancer are not for me because I am not a professional writer even though I love to write. I have worked for a few freelancing companies but jobs at freelancer are just to complicated for me. This is why I love forums posting.
Even in freelancing sites, you can still get forum posting gigs there. I've witnessed about such many times. I bided on them, but my competitors never allowed me to claim such gig there.

There are even some forums that don't even pay that I still visit today. Why? Because I started still get something from that forum like making advertising for my businesse there and getting responses as well

Any one who came for forums to earn or milk alone without learning one or two productive skill, isn't ready at all to earn reasonably online in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back