What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.
For me I like writing and expressing myself, so even if the pay is low it won't deter me from making comments as I still learn a lot and interact on the forum. After all there are forums like Nairaland that are not GPT and I still enjoy posting comments.

For me I like writing and expressing myself, so even if the pay is low it won't deter me from making comments as I still learn a lot and interact on the forum. After all there are forums like Nairaland that are not GPT and I still enjoy posting comments.
Interesting that you drive passion writing and posting on forums irrespective of pay level. People that learn essential things everyday, knows that the future is brighter and not money alone that makes them feel passionate.

Laughs, if you have better opportunities elsewhere that gives you sometime to face other things of life. Maybe you can still devote little time to support the forum that rewarded you earlier for your passion.
You are right. I was just stating the obvious that many people tend to ignore. I am certain bizdustry is not a scam and that alone is enough for me to still devote time to the platform.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Wow. This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think this is one good reason why platforms like the are really encouraged

You are right. I was just stating the obvious that many people tend to ignore. I am certain bizdustry is not a scam and that alone is enough for me to still devote time to the platform.
Sure, Bizdustry isn't a scam site, i must say the simple truth. Just that they ran out of funds based on inflow of members, and reduced revenue. If they continue to pay on that previous scale, they'll face bankruptcy and the forum will be drained down.

My reasons are the following:
1) the site goes on legit and reliable
2) low rate payments doesn't mean zero rate payments, so in any way we get paid
3) as the forums I joined pay dollars or euros, these currencies are very high compared to my country's currency. So even low rate payments continue being helpful for me
4) the new friends: signing up to forums means new friends I don't want to lose

You are right, money is not everything. For me, I don't easily let go of things or site I hold fancy and have interaction with it's members, forums for example. I like to still go through it even when I see little or nothing from it.

What makes me stick to a forum is that if their content and the whole platform relates to my field of study, that one alone can make me stick to that forum and even if their pay rate is low, am still going to stick to it and it's because that is what i have passion for.

My reasons are the following:
3) as the forums I joined pay dollars or euros, these currencies are very high compared to my country's currency. So even low rate payments continue being helpful for me
4) the new friends: signing up to forums means new friends I don't want to lose
Your reasons to stick to forums even when their pay rate is reduced is worthwhile. It seems the value of what they pay you goes higher when converted to your country's fiat currency? Which country are you from??

In my point of view my reasons are the
4) the new friends: signing up to forum in the business

Honestly, irrespective of how you want to paint it, many people don't have business with any site that does not pay well. In other words, if a forum can not pay people would not be on that site. The reason some of us are still here is because of what we currently have at stake on the site while hoping that things will return to normal and the pay will increase as it used to be. Additionally, if many people have a viable alternative then there would no need to be on a site that pays next to nothing. It is dicey but we just have to endure and see whether things would change for the better as soon as possible.

Honestly, irrespective of how you want to paint it, many people don't have business with any site that does not pay well. In other words, if a forum can not pay people would not be on that site. The reason some of us are still here is because of what we currently have at stake on the site while hoping that things will return to normal and the pay will increase as it used to be. Additionally, if many people have a viable alternative then there would no need to be on a site that pays next to nothing. It is dicey but we just have to endure and see whether things would change for the better as soon as possible.
Hmm,you made a reasonable points dear. If a site doesn't add incentives it won't command good number of people generating traffic day in day out. Let's just hope things get better here at bizdustry. I'm here today, cos the forum have shown transparency in paying me everything they owed.

I stick to sites or online business platforms that have low payment because I know that changes can occur. The platform paying low today, can grow up to pay better tomorrow. Also, because the little they are paying, they are consistent about it when there is opportunity to pay.

Certainly, money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Nevertheless, it is really necessary that commesurable price is attach to ones effort in things that we do

Certainly, money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Nevertheless, it is really necessary that commesurable price is attach to ones effort in things that we do
You're correct, money isn't everything in life. Sometimes we find that natural thing or artificial things that keeps of happy all time. Even if money motivates us work more, but we need appreciate that site or gig that rewards us immensely without owing us dime when they face uphill struggles.

In life money isn't everything,therefore sticking to forum even when their rate is low is so easy because aside the monetary aspect you also learn things about online business also get to know about some online sites that pays when you perform task .
Post automatically merged:

In life money isn't everything,therefore sticking to forum even when their rate is low is so easy because aside the monetary aspect you also learn things about online business also get to know about some online sites that pays when you perform task .

The learning and experience which a person can gain from a platform is very necessary because money is not everything.
You can also survive with your knowledge experience and skills.
These are the things keep attracting me towards the platform.

The learning and experience which a person can gain from a platform is very necessary because money is not everything.
You can also survive with your knowledge experience and skills.
These are the things keep attracting me towards the platform.
You're there, knowledge is wealth also, physical cash is not everything. We need to be where we feel immense happiness. Money alone can't drive us that happiness all day, but passion is the ideal candidate that can drive us that steady happiness.

I have stayed on the forum because I feel grateful to both the staff and the members who have taught me and helped me at some point. I love learning about different topics and this is a great place to do so. Whenever I have the opportunity I come to the forum to give my opinion and learn, also because I believe and trust in Bizdustry and its staff.

I have stayed on the forum because I feel grateful to both the staff and the members who have taught me and helped me at some point. I love learning about different topics and this is a great place to do so. Whenever I have the opportunity I come to the forum to give my opinion and learn, also because I believe and trust in Bizdustry and its staff.
Bizdustry have amazing staff to work with. I just have that trust on their project. They are very responsive, transparent whenever you are facing issues on the site, and needs help. That's why I'm still hanging around to throw my support to keep up with the interaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back