What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

Bizdustry have amazing staff to work with. I just have that trust on their project. They are very responsive, transparent whenever you are facing issues on the site, and needs help. That's why I'm still hanging around to throw my support to keep up with the interaction.
Excellent, and I think some members stay here for that reason. Without needing to evaluate you can verify that many people stopped being active, I understand that they need to earn more but even so they were not up to the task of facing the situation in support of Bizdustry.

What makes me stick to forum like bizdustry and others even when their pay rate is low is that the level of trust even when you make some few cash, they pay you when you request for withdrawal. We have other fruitless forum that doesn't worth it.

What makes me stick to forum like bizdustry and others even when their pay rate is low is that the level of trust even when you make some few cash, they pay you when you request for withdrawal. We have other fruitless forum that doesn't worth it.
Yes you are absolutely right, there are many forums like the ones you describe without success. It is better to stay in forums like Bizdustry that are fully trusted and recognized by many and more for us members who can enjoy it, learn and share our knowledge, in addition to earning profits.

Excellent, and I think some members stay here for that reason. Without needing to evaluate you can verify that many people stopped being active, I understand that they need to earn more but even so they were not up to the task of facing the situation in support of Bizdustry.
Those that ran away totally without dropping some message of support to bizdustry during this unprecedented financial degradation of the forum doesn't worth to be called trusted members. They are only here earlier for the money bizdustry offers. I just believe bizdustry will bounce back and surprise those that quite.

Those that ran away totally without dropping some message of support to bizdustry during this unprecedented financial degradation of the forum doesn't worth to be called trusted members. They are only here earlier for the money bizdustry offers. I just believe bizdustry will bounce back and surprise those that quite.
I totally agree with you, what happened really surprised me because I didn't think that almost everyone would give a backhand of this magnitude. I log in daily and try to be present because I fully trust Bizdustry and I will stay to see them emerge and celebrate in the distance.

I totally agree with you, what happened really surprised me because I didn't think that almost everyone would give a backhand of this magnitude. I log in daily and try to be present because I fully trust Bizdustry and I will stay to see them emerge and celebrate in the distance.
I just pray that bizdustry achieve the greatest height like other top forum sites around. Bring more funds to Alex, to run and manage the forum the best possible way. I just like sincere people, that's why I'm sticking to bizdustry than any other forums on earth. Cos admin and its team are simply straightforward, they match their words with deeds.

Very nice that you acknowledged the good things about bizdustry. I always love transparency from any organization i work for. Bizdustry have shown me that, they never owed me a dime ever since I've been a member. Now is the time to repay that goodwill, by being active here to support them.
Exactly!
Since I have been here, I have not been only improving my cash flow but learning ideas on new business strategies and my being here has helped me improve my writing skill and how I am able to express my self.
That asides, bizdustry in particular has a way of doing it things, being transparent couple with high regards for their workers i.e you and I.

To tell you the truth , I can stay in any forum that is not paying . I believe time is money ,and time wasted can never be regained. I might consider staying in a site that pays low than a site that do not pay at all . The time when people look for fun online has passed .

I just pray that bizdustry achieve the greatest height like other top forum sites around. Bring more funds to Alex, to run and manage the forum the best possible way. I just like sincere people, that's why I'm sticking to bizdustry than any other forums on earth. Cos admin and its team are simply straightforward, they match their words with deeds.
You always saying right words "match their words with deeds" in this you are absolutely right. Bizdustry is a great site and deserves my respect and admiration, despite everything that has happened to them they have kept fighting and trying every step of the way to improve things.

You always saying right words "match their words with deeds" in this you are absolutely right. Bizdustry is a great site and deserves my respect and admiration, despite everything that has happened to them they have kept fighting and trying every step of the way to improve things.
And i believe surely that improvement gonna come by when the time ticks right. At the meantime, our discussion via the forum will make such turn around to occur and we take that level together.

Sticking to forums that initially use to pay you decent earnings and all of a sudden change their pay to a lower rate,it will be difficult for so many individual's continue with that forum.As for me i gain more knowledge and experience from such sites,that's why i still stick with them.

And i believe surely that improvement gonna come by when the time ticks right. At the meantime, our discussion via the forum will make such turn around to occur and we take that level together.
Of course @Sincerem , I am confident and hopeful that it will, everything will get better at the right time. For now I am still enjoying the site as the first day, reading, learning, interacting, asking questions, etc. As I have said from the beginning, these are things I love.

Of course @Sincerem , I am confident and hopeful that it will, everything will get better at the right time. For now I am still enjoying the site as the first day, reading, learning, interacting, asking questions, etc. As I have said from the beginning, these are things I love.
That's good you are hopeful for improvement around the forum. I understand also that, you love interactive group, asking questions and getting the answer just the way you want it. That's what i like too, in order to expand my knowledge.

That's good you are hopeful for improvement around the forum. I understand also that, you love interactive group, asking questions and getting the answer just the way you want it. That's what i like too, in order to expand my knowledge.
There are times when I feel that I ask too many questions about a certain topic, but in the end I think that is one of the objectives. Learning, asking and clarifying doubts, I like it and I feel confident to do it. And the best thing is that I usually get answers that nourish and guide me.

There are times when I feel that I ask too many questions about a certain topic, but in the end I think that is one of the objectives. Learning, asking and clarifying doubts, I like it and I feel confident to do it. And the best thing is that I usually get answers that nourish and guide me.
Laughs. You understand how often you ask questions @Sariana23. That's the part of the discussion here. Keep on asking questions where you never got correctly and people that knows about it will come to you and answer it perfectly.

When I joined this site it was paying 5/7 cents, how the pay rate is just 1 cent. I am here because I do not have another other earning site. But even if I had I would still be here because this is the first site that earned me money from posting.

Laughs. You understand how often you ask questions @Sariana23. That's the part of the discussion here. Keep on asking questions where you never got correctly and people that knows about it will come to you and answer it perfectly.
I'm on it!!! for that reason and many others I stay on the forums. I love the dynamics and as I have reiterated in different posts, this is the best site from my point of view, even if they didn't make payments and my time to produce elsewhere would allow, I would still stop by here daily.

I'm on it!!! for that reason and many others I stay on the forums. I love the dynamics and as I have reiterated in different posts, this is the best site from my point of view, even if they didn't make payments and my time to produce elsewhere would allow, I would still stop by here daily.
Fantastic, your response is a welcomed one. I love your drive to continue here at Bizdustry even if their is no incentive on it. Bizdustry is fun and interactive to be. I enjoy reading and writing, communicating with people from different ethnicity, just like i found you here.

Fantastic, your response is a welcomed one. I love your drive to continue here at Bizdustry even if their is no incentive on it. Bizdustry is fun and interactive to be. I enjoy reading and writing, communicating with people from different ethnicity, just like i found you here.
It's like that! surely many people would leave the site for lack of payment and many other reasons, but in the end I think it is of much benefit to me, to stay on the site reading different topics in one place. Besides the people who are in charge keep fighting to sustain Bizdustry in different ways.

It's like that! surely many people would leave the site for lack of payment and many other reasons, but in the end I think it is of much benefit to me, to stay on the site reading different topics in one place. Besides the people who are in charge keep fighting to sustain Bizdustry in different ways.
You made an encouraging remarks. People are leaving based on the reduced incentive, but you're sticking around and reading and researching information in the forum. If you check, forumcoin incentive isn't bigger than bizdustry's own, but people still hang around there. Same people who flew from bizdustry are there taking pennies from the forum, why not for them to stick here and there to contribute effectively.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back