What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.

It mostly depends on how interactive the platform is. A very interactive platform would surely attract people irrespective of the pay especially if the content on the platform is engaging. There are a lot of platforms that don't even pay people but yet have a lot of members who contribute to meaningful discussions. A typical example is Quora and Nairaland.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Everything happens for reasons.
The main reason why I personally will stay in a forum like bizdustry even when it pay is reduced is for the fact that they are transparent and they pay.

Well it depends on how well engaging the forum is,and the type of member that is there,if there is level headed member there then am more likely to stay

Just like you said, money is not every thing. I personally have learnt on a website like bizdustry and I have met great ton of friends here as well. Money is only a motivating factor that should not be downplayed as well. Time, they say, is money.

You'll get to stay in most sites that really pay even if the earnings are low If you don't take them as your main source of income but as a passive income. First the site has to be really genuine and Staffs honest. Bizdustry ranks highest amongst all

I tend to stick with them majorly because of the topics and comments which are very informative as well as great activities from time to time, i as well belong to other forums whereby one can easily make something tangible altogether from these websites, this can be achieved if one is consistent with these websites.

Everything happens for reasons.
The main reason why I personally will stay in a forum like bizdustry even when it pay is reduced is for the fact that they are transparent and they pay.
Very nice that you acknowledged the good things about bizdustry. I always love transparency from any organization i work for. Bizdustry have shown me that, they never owed me a dime ever since I've been a member. Now is the time to repay that goodwill, by being active here to support them.

At least ,half bread is better than none . Even if the pay rate is low, that doesn't mean they don't pay .sitting and doing nothing is not better .that also ,if people keep using there platform, they may change their rate due to the increase in customers services. You can stick to it

Everyone wants to create viral content, but most people fail. That’s because they don’t pay attention to the sites that successfully create viral posts, day in and day out. If they did, they would learn three secrets of viral content creation to increase blog traffic.

The truth is that if a site or platform is trustworthy,like when he or she promise to do something for it's member which he or she did as promised,would always makes we the members of the site to stake glue to it,after all money is not everything in life,you may have money and yet people won't come close to you,even the ones close to you can't tell you the truth because they never love you for who you are but for your money alone.

At least ,half bread is better than none . Even if the pay rate is low, that doesn't mean they don't pay .sitting and doing nothing is not better .that also ,if people keep using there platform, they may change their rate due to the increase in customers services. You can stick to it
Laughs, half is better none. The great thing about bizdustry is that, it doesn't owe any one since its inception. Unless for those that broke its rule, then it gives them warning or ban to an extent. They hardly ban permanently that's why give them high credit too.

What makes me stick to a particular forum or site even if there payroll is small, is consistency, when they are always making payments as at when due and not giving excuses, then I am good to go.

What makes me stick to a particular forum or site even if there payroll is small, is consistency, when they are always making payments as at when due and not giving excuses, then I am good to go.
You made an interesting points dear. Consistency is keeping the forum going and making payments on time makes one to stick to the website even when they alter the pay rate. Bizdustry have shown that consistency that's why I'm sticking with them.

In terms of paid to post forums, one of the best things to gain from such a site is actually the ability to find out about other sites that allow you to make money online. Even if the pay rate is low, if you can find out the sites and apps that other users make, it can be worthwhile to spend time on that forum. I've learned about quite a few different sites thanks to PTP forums

In terms of paid to post forums, one of the best things to gain from such a site is actually the ability to find out about other sites that allow you to make money online. Even if the pay rate is low, if you can find out the sites and apps that other users make, it can be worthwhile to spend time on that forum. I've learned about quite a few different sites thanks to PTP forums
Good one that you acknowledged the fantastic things forums have added to you. Since joining Bizdustry I've learned different ideas from think - thanked people here. I'm eager to keep up the learning curve here.

To be realistic, people can stick with a low paying forum for several reasons but if better options are there, you'd be lying if you claim to stick to it when that time could fetch you something more elsewhere.

To be realistic, people can stick with a low paying forum for several reasons but if better options are there, you'd be lying if you claim to stick to it when that time could fetch you something more elsewhere.
Laughs, if you have better opportunities elsewhere that gives you sometime to face other things of life. Maybe you can still devote little time to support the forum that rewarded you earlier for your passion.

The reason why I am sticking with some sites even thou their pay rate is low Is because I don't bite the fingers that Fed me, those sites are paying me when things was going fine, I am always loyal and I believe they will bounce back very soon.

The reason why I am sticking with some sites even thou their pay rate is low Is because I don't bite the fingers that Fed me, those sites are paying me when things was going fine, I am always loyal and I believe they will bounce back very soon.
Very good that you singled out the pros of this sites, which gives incentives for messages sent. They also shown me that good side, that's why I'm sticking with them to see them getting more revenue from their sponsors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back