What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

Yes, you are right is better to earn little than nothing at all there is an adage that says half bread is better than none, and a little drop makes an ocean.
Lol, you're simply fantastic remembering such adages dear. It is better to earn minimal than wasting my time on unproductive things earning nothing at the end.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.
I only do so when I find the forum really engaging. Even if they don't pay, I get to see and share different interests.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

In most cases, I don't stick to such forums because my time is my money, so I invest the time I have wisely in order to make more money from it whenever I can.

There are many factors that would determine how someone would remain in the site, even when the pay is relatively low, it could be that the person has no option or loves the site it's the latter for me

So far the forum is easy to work with and the do.not have all this laws or policy that will be affecting members in the long run, even if they have low pay I will definitely stick to them and make the little I can make

Seriously, I can only be loyal to such a website if I have a very good relationship with the website owner and he begs me for the favor to post on his website once in a while.

Forums are not only meant for incentives, it's also an Avenue to get necessary information on important issues. The payment will just encourage you to do more post. It's also a medium to learn more things. It's however pertinent to note that in forums, you learn and earn.

Laughs, half is better none. The great thing about bizdustry is that, it doesn't owe any one since its inception. Unless for those that broke its rule, then it gives them warning or ban to an extent. They hardly ban permanently that's why give them high credit too.

And even at that, they don't really ban users that easily like some forum owners do which I have experienced in the past years that I have been working online.

And even at that, they don't really ban users that easily like some forum owners do which I have experienced in the past years that I have been working online.
Yes, it is very hard to find this kind of forum that rewards members and still keep them around without being strict enough even when the users are at fault.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously, I can only be loyal to such a website if I have a very good relationship with the website owner and he begs me for the favor to post on his website once in a while.
Lol, its good to always work with an Admin that appreciates your work often. At times I even post more for such Admin if its a contractual agreement.

Ability to come across with a new idea is the reason why I stick with those forum. There are some forums online where I contribute my own knowledge and I didn't get paid for it. And nothing happened as a result. I grew up with the mentality that have bread is better than none.

Ability to come across with a new idea is the reason why I stick with those forum. There are some forums online where I contribute my own knowledge and I didn't get paid for it. And nothing happened as a result. I grew up with the mentality that have bread is better than none.
Yes, most of the time we go to forums which aren't rewarding financially cos of the quality of the information shared there which is benefitting to our career development.

Forums are not only meant for incentives, it's also an Avenue to get necessary information on important issues. The payment will just encourage you to do more post. It's also a medium to learn more things. It's however pertinent to note that in forums, you learn and earn.
This is the reason why this forum ranks higher among the other forums I register with. This is much easier for me as I earn and at the same time gain of new information.

Yes, most of the time we go to forums which aren't rewarding financially cos of the quality of the information shared there which is benefitting to our career development.
Sure ,but the fact remains that people do not pay much attention to such forums that do not pay very well because they want value for their time

Just like you said, money is not every thing. I personally have learnt on a website like bizdustry and I have met great ton of friends here as well. Money is only a motivating factor that should not be downplayed as well. Time, they say, is money.
Bizdustry has grown into my source of online income, apart from making mkney on bizdustry forum , I also gets information on how to get more paying forum sites here in bizdustry.

Sure ,but the fact remains that people do not pay much attention to such forums that do not pay very well because they want value for their time
Yes, they don't pay much attention to them like that. Everyone is simply looking for what is rewarding their time more. Bit being there and really enhanced my website design skill.

To be honest, I'm not sure I'll stick to a forum if it's low paying (especially if it's below my expectations). I thank God bizdustry isn't as low paying.
Anything that can make me earn less than $3 a week, I'll leave it

To be honest, I'm not sure I'll stick to a forum if it's low paying (especially if it's below my expectations). I thank God bizdustry isn't as low paying.
Anything that can make me earn less than $3 a week, I'll leave it
Laughs, that's how it is. Not making $3-$5 at least a week isn't for me. Because the input I'm offering is bigger than what I'm making. But for Bizdustry I'll be around even if I'm earning below $3.

Apart from earning money for our post I also learn new things most especially some other ways that I can earn money online. It is here on Bizdustry that I know about a company that pays for receiving SMS

Despite low pay rate I am still using forums because these are the best places to earn quicks bucks. For instance we can easily earn $1 per day on this site by spending 60-70 minutes.

Apart from earning money for our post I also learn new things most especially some other ways that I can earn money online. It is here on Bizdustry that I know about a company that pays for receiving SMS
How much do you earn from the site that demands you reviewing SMS on your device? Most of them are scam that's why I don't get involved with them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back