What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

I stick to forum even if their price is lower,if the forum is interested interesting,just like bizdustryzthe forum is educative,you learn alot apart from earning,so I will stick to any forum even if the price is low as long as I learn things from it daily

I like it when a site doesn't treat anither culture or country as a trash , and that's why i like working in a particular site even when they are less, and i also get a better information and have opportunity to meet new people there on the site.

There are some forms that I casually decide to stick to them because of the kind of information that I find therr and also posting has become a way in which I can improve my writing skills.

It's depends on how the platform is interacting, interactive platform attract people irrespective of the pay... For example Nairaland people contributes meaningful ideas but they don't get paid

It seems like your talking directly to me, I still stick to a forum even if they pay peanuts, I still appreciate it, because they have been doing great at first , and some reasons makes them to backfire.

Most time i stick to forums even when their pay rate is low because I l enjoy working on such forums. And also because they pay even if the pay rate is low. Like the say goes "half a bread is better than none".

Personally the only way that I can actually stick to a forum or a website that they are payment is very low or they don't pay at all is when they offer a sensitive and informative contents that's worth more than money 💵.

Yes that is right . Information too also matters when it comes forum and websites. So the information that a forum carries such as bizdustry add together with the payment makes it super boom.

Personally the only way that I can actually stick to a forum or a website that they are payment is very low or they don't pay at all is when they offer a sensitive and informative contents that's worth more than money

Its very true a website that offer informative content deserve to be stick with but I will conclude another thing is learning new things and knowing what is going on in your business circle online for instant as a blogger I learn alot about blogging with some of the forum am working sometime I dont even post there for money

I am going to stick with a forum where I got a new idea on how to make more money online. I don't care if I am not making money from the forum. I believe I am benefiting from something greater than money which is idea.

There are some forums that the owner is very friendly and such kind of forums are where I can even stay without having to worry about money.

I have been on bizdustry since the beginning of the pandemic lockdown and i have decided to stick with the forum sites through thick and thin because the admin of the forum is friendly, not bias and he is not a cheat like some forum admins

I have been on bizdustry since the beginning of the pandemic lockdown and i have decided to stick with the forum sites through thick and thin because the admin of the forum is friendly, not bias and he is not a cheat like some forum admins
A lot of people actually on the phone because of the kind of information that they make from the website since he has been paying for a while or do the payment is known and bought their formation that we are getting here is very important.

I am going to stick with a forum where I got a new idea on how to make more money online. I don't care if I am not making money from the forum. I believe I am benefiting from something greater than money which is idea.
Nice one, posting things that interest us is the the best way to keep me updated, most especially if it involves a way of making money online, honesty is always important awesome most especially on a paid community.

I am going to stick with the forum if it happens that there is no other place to work to make money. Another reason why I'm going to stick to the forum is when I am learn about New way to make money on it.

I stick to paid to post forums because this earning method is so direct and reliable. What is needed for you is just the effort and ability to access the internet.
Post automatically merged:

I stick to forum even if their price is lower,if the forum is interested interesting,just like bizdustryzthe forum is educative,you learn alot apart from earning,so I will stick to any forum even if the price is low as long as I learn things from it daily
Yeah, it is so awesome to have forums where you learn alot from them. It becomes your reason for going there even though you don't earn alot. The more you stay active, the more you learn better ways to earn online or offline.

Last edited:
I love forum were I will meet good members. Many forums pay very little,I stick to some forums because I gain many ideas on different things.

What makes me stick to forum even after knowing that their pay is not encouraging is how lively the forum is and if I am benefiting something else apart from the money

In the beginning Bizdustry was paying 5 cents per post and 7 cents per thread. Then it cut the pay rate and started paying just 2 cents per posts and cut reward for thread. Nevertheless, I am still with Bizdustry because I like this pltform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back