What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

Yea it's cool , i do stick to some forum not because of thier pay rate but because it's also educate me on one way or the other

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.
Money might not be everything, but the end reason for that things still end up that money is being involved.. If their's no incentives involved me and you might not be this active....

Money might not be everything, but the end reason for that things still end up that money is being involved.. If their's no incentives involved me and you might not be this active....
Lol, I understand if money isn't involved we couldn't have been active. But truth be told the reward here isn't much to keep me here I was still active even when bizdustry dropped from 50 points to 10 points.

Everything happens for reasons.
The main reason why I personally will stay in a forum like bizdustry even when it pay is reduced is for the fact that they are transparent and they pay.
Yeah, transparency is key, even if the earning is small as far as payment is given to members without delays increases loyalty and trust.

Whether it's low or high man has to survive, some people depend on the pay from the sites to meet with some basic needs,it might be small but it prevents some person asking for urgent 1k.

Despite the fact that some paid to post pay low bit I just see it as an educative forum where you share your opinion and learn new things

Whether it's low or high man has to survive, some people depend on the pay from the sites to meet with some basic needs,it might be small but it prevents some person asking for urgent 1k.
Yes, it prevents people from being in need of $2 or their about online. And again you will learn other ways you can earn money and improve your earnings overall.

Honesty, for me it's just the fairness. Also, I prefer to use my time online in making some penny than wasting it in something that adds no value to me.

Yeah, transparency is key, even if the earning is small as far as payment is given to members without delays increases loyalty and trust.
That is right. Payments that come without delay is what keeps me in forum coin, even if their pay rate is rather low. But they are so transparent and trustworthy that I just enjoy being in that forum. Plus I learn so much from it.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Forum might not pay much but I think there is more to life than just money, so I have learnt a lot from forum and get to know of so many opportunities in forum

Just like you said, money is not every thing. I personally have learnt on a website like bizdustry and I have met great ton of friends here as well. Money is only a motivating factor that should not be downplayed as well. Time, they say, is money.

Forum might not pay much but I think there is more to life than just money, so I have learnt a lot from forum and get to know of so many opportunities in forum
Yes, their is more to forum than just reward, even if the reward keeps us motivated but we should always find time to learn better ways to make money with what's been posted here about make money online.

What stick me is the service, if what they do is genuine and ready to stay for a longer time, I can stick for all I care.

Life is stages by stages and we use ideal from one stage to move on in another stage,what I do is to gather ideals and some of those platform I stay are educative and it helps improve my skill

Sometimes everything is not all about money,there are things that are more valuable than money,I could stick to the site due to the knowledge I'm gaining from it

I think I will stick to this 'paid to write' forum because there is transparency... You get paid when you're ready to cash out.
Apart from that, I get to learn from other experienced and successful people

There is always a possibility whereby the information that you get on such website is more valuable than the little amount of money they pay for those who work on it.

Such types of forums night have something I need of value that makes me tonstick around for that Long in spite of their low pay rate per task. But at least such forums still pay

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back