What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

That's because it's engaging and entertaining, and it can also be fun, like you can learn new things here, you can make new friends here so it's not just all about the money

How much do you earn from the site that demands you reviewing SMS on your device? Most of them are scam that's why I don't get involved with them.
I only saw the website and I bookmarked the website to my browser but I have not tried it for my self. But many are giving positive reply about the website. I just remembered it. I will check my bookmark and register to try it

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.
If I get to know the people, it’s hard to just leave a forum and never interact with them again. Also, if a PTP forum has been legit throughout the years, even if the pay rate is low, that still means something. That, and the connections to other job sites.. places you won’t even see openly advertised on Google. An informative forum with good connections is a place I’ll probably never leave.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

I stick with forums because it is not a scam. My time and effort will not be wasted. I have tested and proven this wonderful forum Bizdustry that it is legit and paying. I have already joined a lot of sites even high yielding investment program but I was scammed.

Forums whose pay rate is low and i still stick with them may actually not having a lie pay rate. Because If that were to be the case, I would not be sticking around with such forums since I'm in there for the job and ain't ready to have my time waisted for nothing of value

So far the task on the forum is very easy to do I will definitely stick to the forum because for me I don't like changing from one forum to another forum. If I'm pleased with the website I will definitely stay

The reason why I stick to forums even though there payment is low, is because I have not come in close with the one that I have little skill on yet.

So far the task on the forum is very easy to do I will definitely stick to the forum because for me I don't like changing from one forum to another forum. If I'm pleased with the website I will definitely stay
True, as long as the task is easy and it really pays, it's way better than the ones that do not pay at all. So as long as it pays, it may be small but when gathered together it's something

You will reach remain in very most webinternet web sites that truly pay out even though the profits are actually reduced If you do not get all of them as your primary resource of earnings however as a easy earnings. Very initial the webinternet web site needs to be actually truly authentic as well as Personnels truthful. Bizdustry rankings greatest among all of

I stick with forums because it is not a scam. My time and effort will not be wasted. I have tested and proven this wonderful forum Bizdustry that it is legit and paying. I have already joined a lot of sites even high yielding investment program but I was scammed.
Its tremendous that you've tasted and saw that Bizdustry is better than those high yield investment scheme that never rewarded you for your investment.

I stick to the forums despite the low pay because it is one of the easiest way of making passive income at you convenient time and also the information i get.

Sometimes it is not only about the earnings but also about the vast amount of knowledge that are being shared and from which you can benefit. forums like this are very educated and enlightening even if they decide to stop giving remunerations they will still be worth participating in. Knowledge is power and I guess for the knowledge one can acq6uire from this forum one can help himself financially very well.

some of the things that make people to stick to a forum even if when they are payment is very low is because they get a lot of information from it.

Half bread is better than none, and apart from the money thing, I gain knowledge whenever I use these forums, they also help me improve my typing skills and speed, even my ability to think and respond is improving.

That's because it's engaging and entertaining, and it can also be fun, like you can learn new things here, you can make new friends here so it's not just all about the money
At times the information we get from some forum sites though theybare nit paying is priceless, and we also get to meet new people throughout the world there.

When a forums pay rate is very low and I still stick around that forum, it simplymeand that there is something that the forum offers me that is beyond the pay they give. Sometimes it might just be that I always get traffic from that forum from my presence and contributions there

It mostly depends on how interactive the platform is. A very interactive platform would surely attract people irrespective of the pay especially if the content on the platform is engaging. There are a lot of platforms that don't even pay people but yet have a lot of members who contribute to meaningful discussions. A typical example is Quora and Nairaland.
You are right. That is why I like Nairaland. it is very educative and it is a good forum to learn about how to make money and other things apart from business. It is multipurpose forum

Actually, you have answered your own question, although the forum gives smaller rewards than before, your main answer is to interact, we can also share opinions, which we will automatically continue to learn through the forum, we also learn how to express opinions and argue.

I might have changed in that type of forum not because of their pay rate then, but rather what they have to offer me that makes stick with them in spite of their pay out

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back