What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

Even in freelancing sites, you can still get forum posting gigs there. I've witnessed about such many times. I bided on them, but my competitors never allowed me to claim such gig there.

What was the job all about? Did the gig creator required you to make more threads or post on forums? Can you please tell me more about it? I have never heard about forum posting jobs on gig sites before.

What was the job all about? Did the gig creator required you to make more threads or post on forums? Can you please tell me more about it? I have never heard about forum posting jobs on gig sites before.
If you're a freelancer on those top freelancers, you'll need to bid for offers based on your skill. You can select forum posting skill, if clients publish job description for paid posting tasks. You can bid for it, if you win over other competitors based on your asking price, and description, and time of bidding.

After bizdustry slashed the pay rate, I was still active on the site with a hope that of I continue with the site and if a lot of members continue with the site, the site will earn revenue and the pay rate will imporve

At least now, Bizdustry improved its incentive and the site is running faster like never before, i think its just awesome being here and contributing effectively.

If you're a freelancer on those top freelancers, you'll need to bid for offers based on your skill. You can select forum posting skill, if clients publish job description for paid posting tasks. You can bid for it, if you win over other competitors based on your asking price, and description, and time of bidding.

Well, this is the main reason why I do not work for sites that want me to bid on work offered by people. They require you to be competitive and really skilful perosn. I ma not so much skillful, so I do not think that I will be able to get work on such sites. How much have you earned on such bidding sites, by the way?

Incentive or no incentive I'm here at bizdustry to support the forum for being legit for some time now. Even though the incentive motivates, but its good to give back to the site that shown you legitimacy.

Enjoying what I do in a forum makes me stick to it even if the pay is less. I love writing and sharing my opinions and forums with many users and many sections about different topics makes me feel comfortable working in them. Such forums are so engaging and I have so much to contribute in them.

Enjoying what I do in a forum makes me stick to it even if the pay is less. I love writing and sharing my opinions and forums with many users and many sections about different topics makes me feel comfortable working in them. Such forums are so engaging and I have so much to contribute in them.
Just as you're always saying wonderful things around them which i share with you. I love forums cos of the day to day useful information shared about making money online and offline.

I started as a writer, still today a large portion of my income comes from writing, that's why I find forum posting nice and easy, that's why I stick with forums

That's nice that you're sticking with forums, cos you are Passionate about writing. I'm sticking with forums cos of the information shared here and the friends I've met here.

I think most times when interesting post are been posted on the site ,you will love the platform because of those interesting post and others been posted

I love communicating. I love participating on discussions. If I can earn from the activities that I love, that is simply great. That's the reason why I am on forums.

I stick to some platforms even when their pay rate is very low because if the simple act of what the Platforms are offering me during my stay with them. I find value there and I'm stuck going back to get more value
Post automatically merged:

I stick to a platform or forum for the simple reason and fact that there are some valuable resources I get from them and they offer a lot value that adds up to my education and awareness level as well

Any one who came for forums to earn or milk alone without learning one or two productive skill, isn't ready at all to earn reasonably online in the future.
one thing that make me stick to a site even do their pay rate is low is because of their consistency with consistency you can be able to trust a particular site even though it's pay is low.

one thing that make me stick to a site even do their pay rate is low is because of their consistency with consistency you can be able to trust a particular site even though it's pay is low.
And Bizdustry have show that consistency, no doubt. Any site with consistency, and driving at the right part always receive my vote, and Bizdustry is never an exemption.

The reason is because it not just about the money.

The reason is because it is not just about the money, but there is a lot to learn. For example, in Bizdustry the amount I earn here is low but I enjoy the topics being discussed here and the interactions among members.

I am earning 2 cents per post, in other words I can earn 2 cents for writing 20-25 words. I don't consider this a low payment. How much do you expect a forum to pay you?

There is only one forum that I have stayed for a long time despite not paying very well . Forum coin is the forum this because the forum provides me withany information that are very helpful in the cryptocurrency world and in the online journey as well .

most of the forums I am posting and commenting on, it is not only because of the money because I understand the money will not be able to afford me anything,it is always a great way for me to learn about new things and to learn from other people also.

The reason I am addicted to certain forums is because of the information I will be getting from them,just like bizdustry it is easier for me to learn new things everyday because it is this site that really introduce me into cryptocurrency I didn't know.

Last edited:
It mostly depends on how interactive the platform is. A very interactive platform would surely attract people irrespective of the pay especially if the content on the platform is engaging. There are a lot of platforms that don't even pay people but yet have a lot of members who contribute to meaningful discussions. A typical example is Quora and Nairaland.
for me personally i usually go for a forum where the content are very intresting and educating as well,so that your time in there would be very beneficial and at the end of the day you will definitely gain and add something to wht you already know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back