What's new

What makes you to stick to forums even when their pay rate is low?

Though it is not really a good thing to go from high pay to low pay, as it may definitely reduce the moral of members, but once in a while something like this do happen. If genuine reason(s) are given for the slash in pay, and there is no way to help it, and there is the possibility of increase again, then I think one may continue to work. That is just my opinion.

What make me stick to any forum even when the earning is low is transparency, consistency and their level of integrity. When ever i see a forum with this qualities i stayed glued to then because i know they will stand a test of time.

It is highly dependent on the level of information I get from such forums. What matters is value if what you have created god value that people cannot do without it.

I would stay with the hope that they would want to make changes and improve their community,that is to say that there is tendency that their pay rate would rise to attract more people

I know it is very important to be on a forum that pays high among of money but you have to consider other things than money. You need to consider the legitimate of the forum. Some are just scam claiming to be legit

For me, I believe that if the forum is exciting enough then I have every possible reason to come back and keep visiting the forum
Post automatically merged:

Well it depends on how well engaging the forum is,and the type of member that is there,if there is level headed member there then am more likely to stay
Exactly my point, if the forum is engaging enough then I don't need to get paid to keep coming back to that forum

Last edited:
There are other ways to make money online maybe even other forums that pay more but most of us still stick together because of the bond between us which I what I want.

I always say money isn't everything in life, their are factors that motivates us to keep going with other life activities. Irrespective of forums reducing their pay rate based on low revenue generation from their ads networks. I still devote my time to interact with people on forums to aid my views and get required opinions from well thoughtful individuals. Are you moved by high forum incentives to get going with them or you find other means that makes you stick with them??

Drop your comments below please, let's keep the conversation going.
For me in as much as the money is small but there are some sites that don't pay at all so I better be getting little from a site and it's consistent I see no reason why I wont stay

For me in as much as the money is small but there are some sites that don't pay at all so I better be getting little from a site and it's consistent I see no reason why I wont stay.
That's pretty cool decision you've undertaken. It is better to earn something than nothing that's my own take. I don't care much about the low earnings, i still work other places to improve overall earnings.

These days I am not only any forums where the pay rate is low. I earn 10 cents per post on forum wheel. Her eon bizdustry I earn 2 cents, which is kind of low rate but I can earn $1 per day, which I think is wonderful.

These days I am not only any forums where the pay rate is low. I earn 10 cents per post on forum wheel. Her eon bizdustry I earn 2 cents, which is kind of low rate but I can earn $1 per day, which I think is wonderful.
Its good you're earning high at 'The forumwheel. How often do you post there?? Is the posting there set at unlimited??

To simply answer to what makes me stick to forums even if their pay rate is very small or insignificant is value. The value they offer makes me stay

To simply answer to what makes me stick to forums even if their pay rate is very small or insignificant is value. The value they offer makes me stay
The little you earn is simply better than sticking to social media sites burning down your data plan, earning nothing at the end.

Sometimes I do not really mind low rate of platform because it's not easy just provided that the means or process of earning is least stressful.

Sometimes I do not really mind low rate of platform because it's not easy just provided that the means or process of earning is least stressful.
Sure its not easy managing a paid to post site, that's why we take some amount and support the Admin. If the Admin starts earning better when it has grown into a large community he might increase the pay rate. But don't see forums as money making ways online, we're here to learn in order to explore our chances to become financial free by utilizing what we're learning and starting up a business of our own, or learn a skill that will enable us earn better long time.

The little you earn is simply better than sticking to social media sites burning down your data plan, earning nothing at the end.
That's just the fact my brother. I can't imagine finding myself in a particular forum or page where all I could see myself doing is making pointless noise.

That's just the fact my brother. I can't imagine finding myself in a particular forum or page where all I could see myself doing is making pointless noise.
Laughs, their is no need for that, you're right. We need to make contributions and not causing nuisance, and not hanging on what's not rewarding too. We are all here to learn to become successful in the future through the information we share together.

There are forums that don't even pay at all that I still still with. When they have a lot that affects you positively and so you tend to want to stay and tag along with them

When they are transparent in their operations and also consistency in paying their members i will sticks to it no matter how low the payment is because they are guinine that's why they pay low to maintain their credibility and reputation than to promise what they can not afford to pay.

That's pretty cool decision you've undertaken. It is better to earn something than nothing that's my own take. I don't care much about the low earnings, i still work other places to improve overall earnings.
Yes, you are right is better to earn little than nothing at all there is an adage that says half bread is better than none, and a little drop makes an ocean.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back